Great Stories of Fafalone Behind the Wheel

fafalone

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People like him should be forced to drive around in 1 Litre Mini's (Not the new ones either, the old ones like in the Italian Job (not the new Italian Job either, the one that was actually good ) ) for three years until they've learned how not to be a complete asshole behind the wheel.

The people that are in my way are the assholes. If someone wants to pass you, you move over and let them pass. In the rare occaison that someone wants to pass me, I let them go.

If you think blocking the road going under the speed limit is the right thing to do, then you should be confined to bicycles.

LuTze said in post #126 :

You do realise it is a limit, not "Minimum required speed"?

I do not acknowledge posted speed limits. I calculate what speed I think I should be going based on number of lanes, number of intersections, road condition, weather, and my superior driving skills. Usually this works out to be around 20-30mph above the posted limit. There's simply no reason for me to be constrained to the same speed as crackwhores, rednecks, old people, soccer moms, and other bad drivers. My reaction times, vehicle handling, and braking times are all superior to the "average" driver, and I shouldn't have to follow the speed limits that are targetted 2 std devs below the average drivers ability.

LuTze said in post #130 :

Keep driving like you claim you are doing, and it'll be you that is confined to bicycles. Quite soon.

I've never been in an accident. I've been stopped ONCE. One time. In over 3 years driving, and that stop was quite the load of bullshit if you read what happened. I've never hit anything, no posts, no mailboxes, no animals, much less humans.

Since it was the very end of the semester I just paid the ticket and took traffic school to avoid having points put on my license. If it wasn't for finals I would have taken it to court. When traffic school was over I peeled out of the parking lot.

fafalone said in post #131 :

I do not acknowledge posted speed limits. <snip>

You honestly think you're superior to every other driver on the road? How did you come to that conclusion? Do you actually believe this yourself or are you trying to sound like a complete jackass?

Regarding not hitting anything so far, that is quite a good thing. It only takes one mistake and you've paralysed someone, or even killed them. Do you think you'd be able to handle the guilt that comes with that? Or doesn't it matter, because they're only "lesser" beings?

"I've never hit anything, no posts, no mailboxes, no animals, much less humans."

never a mention of: Buildings, other cars or low flying aircraft however :)

such a way with words, YT2095 votes Fafalone for the next US President :P

LuTze said in post #135 :

Regarding not hitting anything so far, that is quite a good thing. It only takes one mistake and you've paralysed someone, or even killed them. Do you think you'd be able to handle the guilt that comes with that? Or doesn't it matter, because they're only "lesser" beings?

And this is true for every other driver at every speed above 20mph. Now shut up.

blike said in post #139 :

It just takes one accident to slow you down, thats all it took for me :/

Traffic ticket didn't slow me down, doubt an accident would either, unless I had to get my car fixed because I couldn't actually speed anymore... but then not for that long.

Fantastic argument. I see your point now. "Shut up" just wins every time, hands down.

You don't think "Not acknowledging posted speed limits" significantly increases your chances of killing yourself or someone else?

LuTze said in post #123 :

You are right. I need something to make me good and angry ready for another year.

Wannabe,

I`de get my money back if I were you, these Anger management classes during school playtime, isn`t working :(

{just my way of helping you acheive your aim} :P