"You see how others are treated who are so bad and so evil...."

Airbrush

This is what Trump plans for his enemies. The Capitol police were physically abused by his mob for being "so bad and so evil" for defending Trump's enemies INSIDE the Capitol! Is this respect for law enforcement?  WHO exactly are "so bad and so evil"?  Earlier he said "Move the fooking mags, let my people in! I don't care if they are armed! They are not here to hurt me!" (They were armed to hurt Trump's enemies, which is ok.)

"I know your pain. I know you are hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side. You have to go home now. We have to have peace....This was a fraudulent election...Go home...We love you. You are very special. You see what happens. You see how others are treated that are so bad and so evil [WTF?!! Who is so bad and evil? The Capitol police? He was actually implying "look how my enemies SHOULD be beaten with poles!!] ...But go home in peace."

Unidentified female rioter "We need weapons! We need strong, angry patriots!"

Edited by Airbrush
corrections

• Airbrush changed the title to "You see how others are treated who are so bad and so evil...."
7 hours ago, iNow said:

And a 90% chance of triggering a second civil war when he loses the next one again in an honest way.

How do you know if the previous ones were won or lost in an honest way? His principal is in desperate position due to attack, so will push even harder than previously..

ps. Then, you should "pray" for his "logout" by sysadmin (as someone called in the Religion section of this forum)..

For the absurdities of the extremes to be exposed before the people, first we have to suffer it, then a martyr should lay down his life before the sacred pendulum of politikos.

So, Trump et al is to be suffered, before the martyr is pissed off enough...

Edited by dimreepr

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

How do you know if the previous ones were won or lost in an honest way?

This is a bigger question, but it involves counting and recounting when challenged. 

Though in an “honest” way simply meant above that the vote tallies repeatedly confirmed who won and who did not… if Trump wins, he’ll act like an authoritarian. If Trump loses, he’ll also act like an authoritarian AND claim it was rigged then sick his minions on honest civil servants trying to do serve their country as volunteers during elections. 

And here in Iowa his support is loyal. He enjoys not just a 54% level,of support, but that support is rabid and unwavering. 

28 minutes ago, iNow said:

This is a bigger question, but it involves counting and recounting when challenged. 

Though in an “honest” way simply meant above that the vote tallies repeatedly confirmed who won and who did not…

..which is simply impossible in the US from the very beginning.. ? ;)

28 minutes ago, iNow said:

his minions on honest civil servants trying to do serve their country as volunteers during elections. 

..just like any other politician..? ;)

Honest? You must be joking or living in an illusion..

These volunteers are seeking contact with politician-to-be.. if he or she succeeds, they hope to be remembered, when it comes to the ministerial table layout and in hope to get lucrative job, worth to have in their CV..

27 minutes ago, iNow said:

..I did not say a word, not thought, about counting stage..

Edited by Sensei

41 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Honest? You must be joking or living in an illusion..

I should’ve selected a different word to describe my meaning. Like “based on tallies”

42 minutes ago, Sensei said:

These volunteers are seeking contact with politician-to-be.. if he or she succeeds, they hope to be remembered, when it comes to the ministerial table layout and in hope to get lucrative job, worth to have in their CV

We’re obviously thinking of different groups and people. This does not apply to most, I can assure you. 

18 hours ago, iNow said:

And a 90% chance of triggering a second civil war when he loses the next one again in an honest way.

Hopefully smaller than the last one that happened on the steps of the capitol in 2021

9 hours ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

I guess that's better than the 4 years if he wins followed by the 99% certainty ...

I don't have the money to survive it in style like this guy: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/dec/21/mark-zuckerberg-apocalypse-bunker-hawaii

What to do?

9 hours ago, Sensei said:

These volunteers are seeking contact with politician-to-be.. if he or she succeeds, they hope to be remembered, when it comes to the ministerial table layout and in hope to get lucrative job, worth to have in their CV..

No, they are typically retirees looking for something that lets them stay engaged in a meaningful way. The next week they'll be volunteering at the local St. Vincent DePaul Society food bank.

2 minutes ago, zapatos said:

No, they are typically retirees looking for something that lets them stay engaged in a meaningful way. The next week they'll be volunteering at the local St. Vincent DePaul Society food bank.

Aren't you mixing "volunteers" who count votes and work at polling stations with "volunteers" who help politicians from their party during campaign.. ? Because of course I said about the latter..

Here, people who work at polling stations get paid. This year, an ordinary member of the election commission received 22% of the minimum monthly salary. The chairman of the election commission, 29%. Quite nice for a one day job. They can't vote. They verify people's identities and then count the votes.

Indeed, they are mostly retirees.

51 minutes ago, zapatos said:

they are typically retirees looking for something that lets them stay engaged in a meaningful way

31 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Aren't you mixing "volunteers" who count votes and work at polling stations with "volunteers" who help politicians from their party during campaign.. ? Because of course I said about the latter..

But you replied to me, and I was indeed talking about the former… the group Zapatos correctly describes.

THEY are the ones no longer agreeing to help facilitate elections and polling stations because Trumps crazies threaten them with mob violence and death and intimidation more broadly all for just doing their jobs. 

It’s no longer safe to perform a fairly basic civic duty. Recall the stories of militias showing up heavily armed in polling station parking lots and following workers home as recently as 3 years ago… all because of the guy about to get elected again. 

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

Here, people who work at polling stations get paid. This year, an ordinary member of the election commission received 22% of the minimum monthly salary. The chairman of the election commission, 29%. Quite nice for a one day job. They can't vote. They verify people's identities and then count the votes.

Indeed, they are mostly retirees.

Dunno about other people but you can't pay me enough in hazard to be on that front line

11 hours ago, iNow said:

and I was indeed talking about the former…

What former (from my list)? Former are people working at polling stations..

..then you shouldn't be ambiguous (and pay special attention not to be ambiguous in the future)..

Otherwise there will be meaningless "what did you mean" or "misunderstandings" derailing the thread..

21 hours ago, iNow said:

his minions on honest civil servants trying to do serve their country as volunteers during elections.

...I was referring to "his minions"...

Edited by Sensei

3 hours ago, iNow said:

And we’re once more aligned, even if getting here didn’t maximize efficiency ✌️

Passing you through online translator did not make you any more understandable..

Edited by Sensei

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

Passing you through online translator did not make you any more understandable..

I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling. Maybe this summary from Axios gets to the heart of the matter more effectively than I have previously. My focus was primarily on that last point, but the surrounding context is also useful. 

image.thumb.png.c4ae3af843bbd3af7e2c89274ecb3634.png

I am a "master of efficiency".. ;) On of the first "paid" jobs in my new coming in '90 was converting C/C++ to Motorola 68k and PowerPC assembler..

ps. "paid" because the service provider didn't pay as much as we agreed.. ;)

He unexpectedly earned too much and decided to screw me.

Edited by Sensei

54 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I am a "master of efficiency".. ;) On of the first "paid" jobs in my new coming in '90 was converting C/C++ to Motorola 68k and PowerPC assembler..

ps. "paid" because the service provider didn't pay as much as we agreed.. ;)

He unexpectedly earned too much and decided to screw me.

“One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy.”

― Aristotle, The Nicomachean Ethics

The yin to your yang.

2 hours ago, dimreepr said:

“One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy.”

― Aristotle, The Nicomachean Ethics. The yin to your yang.

It would fit this thread only if I suggested that "every man is a thief"..

ps. You do that quite often, like "pulling a rabbit out of a hat", which suggests that you have been preprogrammed that way.. ;)

ps2. You seem to have some unnatural and inexplicable attraction to philosophy.. The code should be fixed. Otherwise you will talk to me like in "Westworld" ;)

Edited by Sensei

On 12/31/2023 at 3:01 PM, Sensei said:

It would fit this thread only if I suggested that "every man is a thief"..

That's my point, you don't have too:

Liike I said it's a yin-yang thang... 🧐

On 12/31/2023 at 3:01 PM, Sensei said:

ps. You do that quite often, like "pulling a rabbit out of a hat", which suggests that you have been preprogrammed that way.. ;)

ps2. You seem to have some unnatural and inexplicable attraction to philosophy.. The code should be fixed. Otherwise you will talk to me like in "Westworld" ;)

Glad to see you haven't lost your dislike of me, I hope it brings you comfort... 😇🙏

On 1/2/2024 at 1:35 PM, dimreepr said:

Glad to see you haven't lost your dislike of me, I hope it brings you comfort... 😇🙏

...my dislike is toward philosophy rather than you, my child..

ps. Once I said that if one wants to train the brain, one should train the creation of algorithms..

On 1/2/2024 at 1:35 PM, dimreepr said:

That's my point, you don't have too:

..if I will destroy you tube, will be it understandable answer from my side for disagreement for whatever you will say and backup it with a video.. ?

ps. You will say that their servers don't work.. I guess..

Edited by Sensei

13 hours ago, Sensei said:

...my dislike is toward philosophy rather than you, my child..

If there was ever a place for philosophy, it's in a political discussion, and you're proving my point with the "my child" chide.

..if I will destroy you tube, will be it understandable answer from my side for disagreement for whatever you will say and backup it with a video.. ?

The video was for clarification and if you want a more detailed clarification you should watch the full episode, it's relevant. 

ps. You will say that their servers don't work.. I guess..

My point is, bad news is much easier to digest and so weighs more heavily on the scales.

And I'm guessing too, bc I have no idea what you're trying to say; and they say I talk in riddles...