Evolution of Eyes & Ears

16 hours ago, Saber said:

That is  also a theory ......but im not a fan  of  that  im  not a believer of the ( accidental evolution  theory ) i  believe in ( purposal evolution )

!

Moderator Note

Well, that’s potentially a problem, because we discuss accepted, mainstream science, and “purposal” (sic) evolution is not accepted, mainstream science. 

1 hour ago, Saber said:

When  you  want some thing  you feel  that  you want it   dont you ..For example  if  you  were a  creature who was in  early stage of evolving a mouth you  would feel   that  if you had some hard and sharp things  in your mouth grabbing & holding on the food or prey would be easier

!

Moderator Note

If you want to discuss this, you need to do so in speculations. But you need to support your conjecture with evidence

1 hour ago, Saber said:

When  you  want some thing  you feel  that  you want it   dont you ..For example  if  you  were a  creature who was in  early stage of evolving a mouth you  would feel   that  if you had some hard and sharp things  in your mouth grabbing & holding on the food or prey would be easier

If i  was a creature  who dwelled on the  trees i would feel if i had longer  arms it  would be better  when hanging on trees   perhaps.............

And  how about devolution  of  eyes ?   like in  moles  and in  cave fish ? they loose  their eyes   by  accident ?  I  think the  motivation  for  evolution is    Need    and  when  the need is gone like the need to see in  moles &  in  cave fish  they  devolve and loose their eyes ..........or like   marine mammals  who  replaced arms & legs with flippers

Although  i  dont  disagree with  this   either..........i think  these two  traits  work  together

but  i   strongly   believe that even  one  electron   has awareness and  is capable  of thinking..............let alone.............animals.......... not  the  type  of thinking  that we do.............but  @ its own level of  existence........... i  believe that all the elements of this world  know what they  are doing  in the  subconscious  level.........if you   dont laugh @ me .............An Electron  thats   orbiting it  nuclea ........in a little  dust particle  in the  intergalactic.........space.......knows what  its  purpose is...................a light  sensoring   cell in a plankton that  lived 200 million  years ago.............knew   what  its purpose was..................

What can it mean to say an electron has awareness, or has a purpose? How do you think this would manifest itself? 

1 hour ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Well, that’s potentially a problem, because we discuss accepted, mainstream science, and “purposal” (sic) evolution is not accepted, mainstream science. 

!

Moderator Note

If you want to discuss this, you need to do so in speculations. But you need to support your conjecture with evidence

I wrote    ( i  believe )  i didnt say that   those are facts..........those are my  beliefs .....and  not  proven  facts........

43 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

@Saber Purposeful evolution is 'teleologically-driven evolution, which is a form of religious-type creationism by a supernatural actor.

Yes thats   exactly   my believe....i  think i cant talk  about  the  details  as i would  be mocked a lot..........But  as general  not to  dig deep....he  creator ( which  i believe its not god   he doesnt have  time for  these banal  stuff 🤣)      has  created a point..........a  particle................and   told it  to  go  and evolve and   come  back...........when  you  have  completed the cycle  of  evolution........and told it to  go  &  experience  every thing  possible   (  experience  all the  experiencable  things )  and be  every thing possible   ( be  all the  be-able  things )..........  and  come  back to the form of the first particle again....... AKA    go   round the  circle  complete the  Pi   and   come back   during  the  time your are  evolving you are in a state that   the  Pi is not  complete

And    lets  not  dig any deeper  here..............

30 minutes ago, Saber said:

I wrote    ( i  believe )  i didnt say that   those are facts..........those are my  beliefs .....and  not  proven  facts........

This is hardly a defense. Belief of this sort has no place in the discussion. 

This is a science site not a 'beliefs' site.
Furthermore, I don't like your attitude.
Ignoring people whose ideas distress your sensibilities, suggests you are only interested in preaching your own ideas to the rest of us.
That's not what we do here, either.

I, and hopefully others, will ignore your posts and questions until you learn basic respect for others' deas and opinions.

7 hours ago, swansont said:

This is hardly a defense. Belief of this sort has no place in the discussion. 

No problem i wont  push it any further .........

5 hours ago, MigL said:

Ignoring people whose ideas distress your sensibilities, suggests you are only interested in preaching your own ideas to the rest of us.

I, and hopefully others, will ignore your posts and questions until you learn basic respect for others' deas and opinions.

I am  not  pushing  you to  believe  what i  believe  (  but  unfortunately  you  are  not  capable  of  understading this )     i  asked a question  and  some people  gave  me  their answers & opinions  and i  tanked them  and  told them  i dont agree with  their  POV   i didnt tell them   you  have to  believe  what  i do   i dint tell them   my  beliefs  are  facts  and   anyone  who  dont  agree  with them  is  wrong    I simply  gave  my POV  but  you   cant  stand  me  giving  my  POV  you say  No  you   cant believe what  you  want  you  have ta  accept  what  we say   and your are not allowed to   write what  you think
This site  has  owners  and Mods  if they  ask me  to  do so   ill obey   but im not  obligated to  listen  to anyody else....specially you  who   dont like my  attitude......
.............And  also   you   and  Mr  genady  talked to me  with  disrespect....

You   could go  see what  the person who i ignored   wrote  in reply s to me   in other  threads...........his attitude was unbarable  for me   so i  ignored that  user not to  get  angry  by his way  of talking and not to make the situation more tense.   in those  topic.......

His ideas  did not  make me  uncomfortable   there are many  many  people whos  ideas are not like mine   i  have no problem  with them   the  way  people  talk...........respectively  

Any one is free to ignore any one they like    and i  would be pleased if   some people like you  who cant  distinguish having  different ideas and opinion  from   a person  who  cant  write   and act  with respect...ignore me  so  you  just dont read  what  i  write  as   you  really cant  figure out  whos disrespectull to  who......

5 hours ago, MigL said:

Here are some   * Not  all   bit  some of the  posts of that  person you are defending  who  wrote for me......

tiyho.jpg.099ae38ef813ace8bcd4b4eaa1961b95.jpg

And  here  he was mocking  me because i  use more than  1  space in between  my  words

ESDFA.jpg.bab0cc3b8c46216e21532ae888498b04.jpg

there was  another one  which  he mocked me  because i am  Iranian and live in the middle east and that post made me  mad *  he called me sand people or sand person i dont remember exactly...   i searched it and didnt  find that post  think  the Mods  have  deleted it.....ill search more if  it isnt deleted ill find it and show it to you...

And i thought if  im going to  respond to  this guy is going to  start a  forum fight so  i decided to  ignore this user....and not see his  posts any more   he clearly  doesnt know how to  speak  and respect  others   or @ least me   and iv done the best  job  ignoring him  not  to see what  he writes.....i didnt even report  his  posts  ......but i guess it was better to report them  when they were written or screen shoted them

And i also  dont like your attitude for  supporting this user...either.....nor anybody who  supports him  writing like that.....

Edited by Saber

5 minutes ago, Saber said:

Their clan  has started a negative rep  war against me......they are going all over my  posts and giving me neg  reputations !!!!

!

Moderator Note

None of your posts focusing on science have been voted down. It seems to be the ones where you mention a creator in the Evolution section, or complain about other posters, or about getting reputation points. No wars against you.

1 hour ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

None of your posts focusing on science have been voted down. It seems to be the ones where you mention a creator in the Evolution section, or complain about other posters, or about getting reputation points. No wars against you.

Mr Swansont  told  me  that  the posts are not  relevant to the  topic   and  i  obeyed and said  i  would  not continue ......and i didnt.......

But  afterwards some of the  members  harassed be  because i said i  have  ignored  Mr.  I now .....and  told me   its not a good idea  to  ignore people  if  their  ideas arent  like your and told them  its not  because my  ideas and not in like with him    its  due ti  his bad attitude in  writing  for me..........as  there are many  people even in this topic whom  i  dont agree with  their opinions  but  i have even  gave them positive  reps  for  taking  their time  to answer my  question........

They  cant  distinguish the difference between  bad behavior & not agreeing with their opinions  on some thing......

6 minutes ago, Saber said:

some of the  members  harassed be  because i said i  have  ignored  Mr.  I now .....<snip> its not  because my  ideas and not in like with him    its  due ti  his bad attitude in  writing  for me..........<snip> They  cant  distinguish the difference between  bad behavior & not agreeing with their opinions  on some thing......

I appreciate how often and for how long you’ve been letting me live rent free in your mind and thoughts, but I’m happy to report that I’m already currently housed and domiciled.

Encourage you to please simply forget about me, dismiss me as the stranger on the internet that I am, and move on with your life. Your well-being is important and the internet isn’t always conducive to nurturing it. 

Be well. May your path be peaceful, safe, and joyful. 

On 6/13/2023 at 3:58 AM, iNow said:

dismiss me as the stranger on the internet

I have.....but  that  doesnt mean ill forget what people have done to me  i remember anything anyone does to me ....stranger or familiar.....to  biuld up patterns in my mind....so i  could spot people  who  are  going to  cause harm to me.......and don think that you cant harm some body verbally ......

On 6/13/2023 at 3:58 AM, iNow said:

Be well. May your path be peaceful, safe, and joyful.

Thanx....
So  ill take back the Neg Reps i  gave to you and your supporters tell them to do the  same for me....

On 6/11/2023 at 12:33 PM, Saber said:

!

Moderator Note

OK, but this is a science discussion forum, and this is the Evolution section. You "beliefs" are worthless against all the mountains of evidence we have for the process. Evolution is a fact, and the theory describes the observations we've made over centuries. I don't think you understand how strong "theory" is in science. It's not just a guess.

If you think you have ANY evidence in support of your beliefs, you can present it in a separate thread IN THE SPECULATIONS SECTION. Be prepared to explain, using evidence, why your ideas should be considered.

I'm closing this, since you went beyond asking a question, and actively reject the mainstream explanations. We are interested in what you have to say, but only if you can support it with more than "those are my beliefs".