Gravity Machine

graybear13

The only thing that can save us from completely destroying the atmosphere is to overcome earth's gravity beyond rockets, wings and wheels.

Pyramid Vortex Generator Gravity Machine:  This experiment will show how nothing becomes something and it will demonstrate how gravity is the beginning of matter and is the glue that holds matter together.  It will also create a containment vessel for a fusion reaction.  Start with a steel pyramid of some scaled down dimensions of the great pyramid of Giza with an electro magnet at its peak.  Then mount it on a hollow shaft and spin it.  Now shoot a jet of air at the spinning pyramid.  The faces of the pyramid, as they pass the jet of air, will act as air foils creating a vortex; the same as the air foil on top of a wing in forward motion creates a vortex.  If you surround the spinning pyramid with jets of air aimed at it, you will produce vortexes collapsing toward the peak of the pyramid.  When allof the vortexes come together they will cre

40 minutes ago, graybear13 said:

The only thing that can save us from completely destroying the atmosphere is to overcome earth's gravity beyond rockets, wings and wheels.

How does it save the atmosphere? Also, how exactly do wheels "overcome earth's gravity"?

create a large vortex above the pyramid spinning at the speed of the pyramid.  A pyramid sized to create a 10ft. diameter vortex spinning at 6,000rpm will produce wind speeds of around 2,000 mph.  For this to work thermodynamically the pyramid must be hot and being  hit by cold air.  Ionized gas is injected into the system up through the hollow axel and out two opposite walls of the pyramid. The ionized gas will help form the large vortex as it is influence by the spinning magnetic field at the peak of the pyramid.  Then create a second Pyramid Vortex Generator with opposite spin.  Aim the two vortexes at each other.  They will join together and continue to collapse forming an accretion disk, all collapsing into a larger and larger mass.  The result will be more and more gravity, pressure and heat potentially resulting in a fusion reaction.  A growing gravity bubble will form in earth's gravity field surrounding the system.  Everything inside of the bubble will be weightless and experience zero G-force while moving around in earth's atmosphere.  

28 minutes ago, zapatos said:

How does it save the atmosphere? Also, how exactly do wheels "overcome earth's gravity"?

The wheel makes it easier to move heavy objects around on the surface of the earth because it has an affect on earth's gravity. Perhaps it's like surfing a wave.  

1 hour ago, graybear13 said:

The wheel makes it easier to move heavy objects around on the surface of the earth because it has an affect on earth's gravity.

This guy is clearly "pulling our leg".

4 hours ago, graybear13 said:

The wheel makes it easier to move heavy objects around on the surface of the earth because it has an affect on earth's gravity. Perhaps it's like surfing a wave.  

!

Moderator Note

No, it doesn’t. And making claims like this without evidence or a model means this does not fulfill the requirements of speculations.

And this has been pointed out to you before

21 hours ago, swansont said:

What mathematical model is the basis for this conjecture?

Is there any independent evidence that any of these effects will happen?

There is plenty of independent evidence of collapsing clouds of gas, true vortexes.  There is no evidence of this whole structure that I know of.  There are hints or it in the cosmos.  The problem is that we cannot see the vortexes because they are composed of dark matter.  All we can see are the accretion disks and the nuclei. This is a yet to be discovered atomic force.  

I have played around with this machine over the years and the only thing I know for sure is that the air foils will create the small vortexes.  Have not been able to put it all together to create the large vortex; beyond my ability as an engineer, not to mention way beyond my funding for a hobby.  

I am not a mathematician, but the prediction of Einstein's mathematics, which was that gravity would make huge amounts of matter collapse inward into an increasingly smaller and denser point, which he called a singularity, would be a good place to start.   

17 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

No, it doesn’t. And making claims like this without evidence or a model means this does not fulfill the requirements of speculations.

And this has been pointed out to you before

Sorry.  I just meant to brush the question aside because I was hoping to discuss the gravity machine.  

31 minutes ago, graybear13 said:

Sorry.  I just meant to brush the question aside because I was hoping to discuss the gravity machine.  

It is rather disingenuous of you to make a claim then attempt to brush aside questions regarding that claim.

20 hours ago, MigL said:

Yeah ...
Right.

( why do all these hare-brained ides involve pyramids and vortices ? )

I am not insane, mad or foolish if that is what you mean to say.  I am clear eyed about what I know the reaction will be as I try to reveal this unknow force.  I have been insulted and chastised for years, but I keep trying.  I think you should give this idea a deep ponder before you just blow it off.  

7 minutes ago, zapatos said:

It is rather disingenuous of you to make a claim then attempt to brush aside questions regarding that claim.

You are right.  I just should have left your question for another time.  

21 minutes ago, graybear13 said:

I am not insane, mad or foolish if that is what you mean to say.  I am clear eyed about what I know the reaction will be as I try to reveal this unknow force.  I have been insulted and chastised for years, but I keep trying.  I think you should give this idea a deep ponder before you just blow it off.  

Just a suggestion, but here we don't attack people, we attack ideas. If someone insults you personally, please report the post. If someone criticizes your idea, address the critique.

3 hours ago, graybear13 said:

I am clear eyed about what I know the reaction will be as I try to reveal this unknow force.  I have been insulted and chastised for years, but I keep trying.  I think you should give this idea a deep ponder before you just blow it off.  

You need to provide scientific evidence to back up your claim.

On 5/4/2023 at 12:42 PM, graybear13 said:

I am not insane, mad or foolish if that is what you mean to say. 

Notice that I did not call you any of those; what I said was 'hare-brained ideas' .
IOW, a criticism of your idea, not you personally.

Judging by your answer, however, one could be led to believe that you may have been accused of those qualities previously.

On 5/4/2023 at 3:04 PM, swansont said:

You need to provide scientific evidence to back up your claim.

I am an old retired land surveyor in middle America. I am not a scientist or an engineer.  I cannot provide any scientific evidence or proof that this machine will be able to produce a vortex with over 1,000 mph wind speed.  That is what the experiment is for.  I have presented a logical speculation of a unified theory.  Logic and a little common sense is all that is needed to understand the concept.  I don't hear anyone disputing the logic.  All that is left to do is gather up some money and perform the experiment.  

On 5/5/2023 at 8:49 PM, MigL said:

Judging by your answer, however, one could be led to believe that you may have been accused of those qualities previously.

Yes I have been raked over the coals through the years for daring to challenge the 'hairbrained theory" big bang.  I don't disagree with big bang from the time the stars lit up until now, it is just the question of what caused those clouds of hydrogen cloud to collapse and condense into star ignition. I think it is important to understand how that happened; what was the process. I am sorry that pyramids and vortexes are key to understanding this last puzzle piece.  It does make it harder for folks to take me seriously because of myths and legends about pyramid power, and tornados destructive power; how can a destructive power lead to a creative power?  

1 hour ago, graybear13 said:

I am an old retired land surveyor in middle America. I am not a scientist or an engineer.  I cannot provide any scientific evidence or proof that this machine will be able to produce a vortex with over 1,000 mph wind speed.  That is what the experiment is for.  I have presented a logical speculation of a unified theory.  Logic and a little common sense is all that is needed to understand the concept.  I don't hear anyone disputing the logic.  All that is left to do is gather up some money and perform the experiment.  

Yes I have been raked over the coals through the years for daring to challenge the 'hairbrained theory" big bang.  I don't disagree with big bang from the time the stars lit up until now, it is just the question of what caused those clouds of hydrogen cloud to collapse and condense into star ignition. I think it is important to understand how that happened; what was the process. I am sorry that pyramids and vortexes are key to understanding this last puzzle piece.  It does make it harder for folks to take me seriously because of myths and legends about pyramid power, and tornados destructive power; how can a destructive power lead to a creative power?  

The problem is that "in science", as a fellow chemist and schoolteacher on another forum likes to remind people, "you can't just make shit up". Contrary to what you say, there does not seem to be any discernible "logic" to what you have posted here, nor have you offered any observational support for any of it. The fact that you are not familiar with the relevant science ought - at least if you are a sensible person -  to make you cautious in how you put forward  novel ideas, especially in a science forum. You should be checking the logic at each stage with people who know the science that you do not.  

As for how clouds of gas condenses into stars, the answer is simple and explanations are widely available on the internet. It's gravity that does it. If you have a gravitational field whose escape velocity exceeds the speed of the gas atoms or molecules, the cloud will condense. Gravity on Earth is strong enough to stop the atmosphere flying off into space, after all. So if you have a much bigger mass, like that of the sun, it should not be hard to see that it can pull gases in very powerfully.

I am an old retired land surveyor in middle America. I am not a scientist or an engineer.  I cannot provide any scientific evidence or proof that this machine will be able to produce a vortex with over 1,000 mph wind speed.  That is what the experiment is for. 

You have not provided any reason to think that such a vortex would have any effect on gravity. No evidence that any wind speed would have an effect. Without that, why would anyone bother with an experiment?

I have presented a logical speculation of a unified theory.  Logic and a little common sense is all that is needed to understand the concept.  I don't hear anyone disputing the logic.  All that is left to do is gather up some money and perform the experiment. 

Logic isn’t sufficient. Science tells us how the world behaves, so anything not tied to that is missing a key element.

The rules require something beyond fantasy. This isn’t the WAG forum.

You have an opportunity to learn science, if you are interested. But if all you want to do is lecture based on stuff you’ve made up, we aren’t interested.