Electromagnetic fields and the Big Bang

Jasper10

It is my opinion (SPECULATION ) that the electromagnetic fields that permeate the whole of the universe at both the macro and micro levels were around at the same time as the many many big bangs and big crunches that happen in the universe all the time.I speculate that BB and BC’s can’t happen without these electromagnetic fields.Why do scientists guess that these electromagnetic fields came after an assumed single big bang? Mainstream scientific observations are now providing firm evidence that the universe is not expanding uniformly and so the single Big Bang theory is now being put into question.What about the gravity theory then….uummm…it would be good if scientist knew what it was in the first instance.

Things spin in electromagnetic fields creating electromagnets which produce push/pull magnetic forces between other electromagnets.The spin speed ; tilt angle and distance between all these electromagnets would determine their interactions.As all things spin at the macro/micro levels then we have a universe full of interacting electro magnets.Electromagnets produce electricity.Electricity produces sinusoidal waveforms which interact with electromagnetic sinusoidal waveforms.Electrical and Electromagnetic waveforms although different cannot exist without each other.It’s the chicken and egg scenario.

As all sciences are interconnected then in my opinion there is a direct connection between the functioning of the universe (which utilises electromechanical systems in its operation) and the human brain which utilises exactly the same systems in its operation.

I speculate that there is a direct connection between the electrical and electromagnetic sinusoidal waveforms and the 2 consciousness states i.e. manual and autopilot.

These two separate and different waveforms each toggle between a + and - forming the sinusoidal wave pattern.I speculate that the electrical and electromagnetic waveforms interact with each other in a specific way either being in synch or out of synch.It being this in synch or out of synch interaction that is experienced by the individual in the form of manual and autopilot consciousness.

Incidentally,,and on a separate note, as there are push/pull magnetic forces in nature I speculate that the neutral part of all matter will vibrate between these two push/pull magnetic forces hence matter is held together.

Edited by Jasper10

• Jasper10 changed the title to Electromagnetic fields and the Big Bang
1 hour ago, Jasper10 said:

It is my opinion (SPECULATION ) that the electromagnetic fields that permeate the whole of the universe at both the macro and micro levels were around at the same time as the many many big bangs and big crunches that happen in the universe all the time.I speculate that BB and BC’s can’t happen without these electromagnetic fields.Why do scientists guess that these electromagnetic fields came after an assumed single big bang? Mainstream scientific observations are now providing firm evidence that the universe is not expanding uniformly and so the single Big Bang theory is now being put into question.What about the gravity theory then….uummm…it would be good if scientist knew what it was in the first instance.

Things spin in electromagnetic fields creating electromagnets which produce push/pull magnetic forces between other electromagnets.The spin speed ; tilt angle and distance between all these electromagnets would determine their interactions.As all things spin at the macro/micro levels then we have a universe full of interacting electro magnets.Electromagnets produce electricity.Electricity produces sinusoidal waveforms which interact with electromagnetic sinusoidal waveforms.Electrical and Electromagnetic waveforms although different cannot exist without each other.It’s the chicken and egg scenario.

As all sciences are interconnected then in my opinion there is a direct connection between the functioning of the universe (which utilises electromechanical systems in its operation) and the human brain which utilises exactly the same systems in its operation.

I speculate that there is a direct connection between the electrical and electromagnetic sinusoidal waveforms and the 2 consciousness states i.e. manual and autopilot.

These two separate and different waveforms each toggle between a + and - forming the sinusoidal wave pattern.I speculate that the electrical and electromagnetic waveforms interact with each other in a specific way either being in synch or out of synch.It being this in synch or out of synch interaction that is experienced by the individual in the form of manual and autopilot consciousness.

Incidentally,,and on a separate note, as there are push/pull magnetic forces in nature I speculate that the neutral part of all matter will vibrate between these two push/pull magnetic forces hence matter is held together.

And I speculate that you are just pulling random stuff out of your arse in a bid for attention😁.

3 hours ago, exchemist said:

And I speculate that you are just pulling random stuff out of your arse in a bid for attention😁.

Speculate what you want…It is the speculation forum.

I speculate that my philosophy and science are absolutely spot on.

Edited by Jasper10

40 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

Speculate what you want…It is the speculation forum.

I speculate that my philosophy and science are absolutely spot on.

A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something. - Plato

44 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something. - Plato

So are you saying the fool is the one who has said and continues to claim that the single Big Bang theory is how it all started and the world any everyone in it should trust in this nonsense? Observations are making a fool of that person who has to say something.

Edited by Jasper10

6 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

So are you saying the fool is the one who has said and continues to claim that the single Big Bang theory is how it all started and the world any everyone in it should trust on this nonsense? Observations are making a fool of that person who has to say something.

Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance. Plato

7 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance. Plato

So the individual who dreamt up the single Big Bang theory is ignorant then.Is that what you are claiming?

Why quote Plato?

Do you not have mind of your own?

Edited by Jasper10

11 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

So the individual who dreamt up the single Big Bang theory is ignorant then.Is that what you are claiming?

Why quote Plato?

Do you not have mind of your own?

True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us. - Socrates
The thing about philosophy is, it's all been said before; if one say's something completely new, your probably wrong - me

Edited by dimreepr

10 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us. - Socrates
The thing about philosophy is, it's all been said before; if one say's something new, your probably wrong - me

Ha Ha, try getting that to sink into arrogant mainstream scientific thinking, if you can.

At the moment everything they ignorantly claim, is truth and can be trusted and therefore backs up their hopeful philosophy and belief systems.

So true wisdom is to not believe in these mainstream secular scientific theories invented by fools then…. is that what you are saying?

Edited by Jasper10

8 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

listen.jpg

I don’t just reply.I know about philosophy and I know about science and I know enough to to be aware that mainstream science only focuses on attractive forces with it’s gravity theory.

Nature has push/pull forces.Magnetic interactions confirm this.

Mainstream science can’t even get the basics right.

If you let secularist loose with silence then it will all go belly up…..this is precisely what we are witnessing.

Edited by Jasper10
Hey …mainstream science’s flag ship theories are in real trouble and the reason for this is the philosophy is wrong because the philosophy is biased and solely based upon secularism views, ideas belief, systems.My science and philosophy is sound.

2 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

I don’t just reply.I know about philosophy and I know about science and I know enough to to be aware that mainstream science only focuses on attractive forces with it’s gravity theory.

Nature has push/pull forces.Magnetic interactions confirm this.

Mainstream science can’t even get the basics right.

If you let secularist loose with silence then it will all go belly up…..this is precisely what we are witnessing.

Believe it or not, you're not the first person to rock up on this site knowing their opinion is more valuable than the knowledge of the ages; few of us stay long enough to actually learn something.

Sound philosophy and science allows for individuals to choose their beliefs one way or the other.It’s the individuals choice…nobody else’s.

Philosophy and Science is constructed this way.

Hope in a belief system philosophy that ultimately leads on to hopeful scientific theory in order to try and confirm an individuals philosophy is all anyone has.

6 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Believe it or not, you're not the first person to rock up on this site knowing their opinion is more valuable than the knowledge of the ages; few of us stay long enough to actually learn something.

What am I or anyone else for that matter learning from mainstream science other than their flagship theories like the single Big Bang theory confirm what isn’t happening in the universe?

The magnetism theory is a far better theory than the biased gravity theory.

6 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

The magnetism theory is a far better theory than the biased gravity theory.

OK, break out the math and show us; I won't undestand if you do, I don't speak the language...

MEH I can't be bothered, you don't even know the right word for hypothesis...

Even the Speculations forum requires evidence to be presented in support of your 'speculation'.
Hand waving arguments are not sufficient.

The electromagnetic force, as we know it, did not exist until 10-35 sec after the Big Bang started.
Prior to that, it was a unified electroweak field where fermions like electrons, muons, neutrinos and quarks ( and some bosons like W and Z of the weak interaction ) were massless. The Higgs mechanism allowed these particles to gain the property of mass, and the evidence of the Higgs boson, detected at CERN a few years ago, allows for a high degee of confidence in this model.

I'll be waiting for you to present evidence supporting your model.

Edited by MigL

9 hours ago, Jasper10 said:

It is my opinion (SPECULATION )

!

Moderator Note

Nobody cares about your opinion. You're making scientific claims and then refusing to back them up with supportive evidence. You can't hide behind "opinion" when you're claiming things that can be shown otherwise. If you think science is guessing about the BB, PLEASE SHOW WHERE, and if you think electromagnetic fields support your idea, then PLEASE SHOW HOW. It's up to you to explain your conjectures and assertions, to persuade us that your idea has merit. PLEASE stop making disparaging remarks about all of science, since it invites off-topic defense. Focus on what you think your idea means, and how it might be observed or measured. If all you have is insistence and hand waving, you aren't convincing anybody.

53 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

Nobody cares about your opinion. You're making scientific claims and then refusing to back them up with supportive evidence. You can't hide behind "opinion" when you're claiming things that can be shown otherwise. If you think science is guessing about the BB, PLEASE SHOW WHERE, and if you think electromagnetic fields support your idea, then PLEASE SHOW HOW. It's up to you to explain your conjectures and assertions, to persuade us that your idea has merit. PLEASE stop making disparaging remarks about all of science, since it invites off-topic defense. Focus on what you think your idea means, and how it might be observed or measured. If all you have is insistence and hand waving, you aren't convincing anybody.

I gathered that much…I have tried to express my opinions but if they don’t fit in with FAILING mainstream flagship theories you get blocked by a few dinosaurs who wouldn’t  know REAL science and philosophy if they tripped over it.They don’t know where to begin with consciousness and how this interacts with science at all.

Listen I really couldn’t care less if you don’t want to hear what I have to say.Go back and play with your failing theories.

The universe and everything in it operates due electromechanical processes,PERIOD.

If Mainstream science will not accept that magnetic force interactions provide the push/pull forces that hold all matter together.More fool them.

I’ll give you a clue …you can start your science off with half logic possibility philosophy but that ain’t how nature operates.It couldn’t  care less about such philosophy and will mock you every time.

So you keep twiddling with your nonsensical theories if you wish.

Edited by Jasper10

9 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

I gathered that much…I have tried to express my opinions but if they don’t fit in with FAILING mainstream flagship theories you get blocked by a few dinosaurs who wouldn’t  know REAL science and philosophy if they tripped over it.They don’t know where to begin with consciousness and how this interacts with science at all.

Listen I really couldn’t care less if you don’t want to hear what I have to say.Go back and play with your failing theories.

The universe and everything in it operates due electromechanical processes,PERIOD.

If Mainstream science will not accept that magnetic force interactions provide the push/pull forces that hold all matter together.More fool them.

I’ll give you a clue …you can start your science off with half logic possibility philosophy but that ain’t how nature operates.It couldn’t  care less about such philosophy and will mock you every time.

So you keep twiddling with your nonsensical theories if you wish.

You don't know what you don't know, very much applies to you.

7 minutes ago, Jasper10 said:

The theories don't fail until they're applied where they're not supposed to be applied, and I think you've taken that to mean they don't explain everything and therefore are flawed. For some reason, when we try to correct you, you think we "don't want to hear what you have to say". We've been asking nicely for you to tell us what you mean but you're too busy bitching about "failed theories" to explain it.

Can you at least explain why you think BB theory is wrong after so many have pointed out some of your misunderstandings? If you could address some of those criticisms, it might help you formulate your ideas in a way that you can explain to others.

6 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

The theories don't fail until they're applied where they're not supposed to be applied, and I think you've taken that to mean they don't explain everything and therefore are flawed. For some reason, when we try to correct you, you think we "don't want to hear what you have to say". We've been asking nicely for you to tell us what you mean but you're too busy bitching about "failed theories" to explain it.

Can you at least explain why you think BB theory is wrong after so many have pointed out some of your misunderstandings? If you could address some of those criticisms, it might help you formulate your ideas in a way that you can explain to others.

Its all down to "consciousness" and our not appreciating its pivotal importance in understanding life, the universe and everything. :) 

29 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

You have to start off with philosophy because that is what will dictate your science.

You can state that good is bad and bad is good or you can state that good is good and bad is bad.

Quite frankly…who cares…

Real science and philosophy is only interested in your view on good and bad if you accept all possibilities…PERIOD!!!!

Nature adopts this principle in its make up and workings.

2 hours ago, Jasper10 said:

Listen I really couldn’t care less if you don’t want to hear what I have to say.Go back and play with your failing theories

!

Moderator Note

Copy that. Thread locked.