God must have a problem. If not, he would have already solved it all...

martillo

God must have a problem. If not, he would have already solved it all, may be long time ago...

May be it could be up to us, humans, to find and solve it.

Here are my thoughts, untill now, in a twelve pages pdf.

Hope it could help to solve the things...

I'm a little crazy, I know, but may be I could be right.

My hope is in that is up to otherones to analyze and may be go further looking for what could be wrong or missing if necessary.

May be it could be just a matter of time...

ANLIM2022April.pdf

Edited by martillo

• martillo changed the title to God must have a problem. If not, he would have already solved it all...

Well God is perfect so he wouldn't do anything as stupid as trying to see if he can move something that he designed to be immovable even by him

Even the universe itself moves duh like if it has borders something could just hit one of the sides and bam. The whole universe moves. So we're back at square one just because that would happen, no matter how many other universes/dell optiplex business computers contain our universe, or whatever

2 hours ago, Peterkin said:

Solved what?

Solved it all. All the problems of life. All the diseases, calamities, catastrophes, tragedies, of this kind of life.

4 hours ago, zapatos said:

She did. What you see is exactly the plan.

I can't see anything planned hapenning. I see a kind of life having the same kind of problems for thousands and thousands of years (may be millons...). Which is the plan here?

2 hours ago, beecee said:

God is the problem.

I'm talking about a creator God independent of any religion in particular. A God that created the Universe allowing life being possible in it the way it is.

Which is the problem of God for you?

Edited by martillo

45 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Anything you wish to discuss needs to be posted here

I understand...

The aim of this thread in this Religion's Forum is, as the title suggests, to present and discuss the completely new idea of an existing God but in troubles (I haven't heard about it in my entire life, its of my own).

The main subject to be discussed, more probable with ones who can agree with the idea of the existence of a God, can be described as:

"Our Universe seems to have not born perfect. Something could have gone wrong in its creation.

Hope would exist if some "God", capable to fix the flaw, would exist. But that God could have also been affected and have troubles...

May be we, all humans at Earth, could help someway just following our intuition. Every thing we could solve here could help God solve something there. Everything could be important.

That's what makes sense to me. That's my faith."

The small pdf of my own explains my findings on the idea in the shortest way I could do it and is the only reference I have. 

Edited by martillo

3 hours ago, martillo said:

I'm talking about a creator God independent of any religion in particular. A God that created the Universe allowing life being possible in it the way it is.

Which is the problem of God for you?

God, ID, the supernatural, the paranormal are all unscientic beliefs and myths. Science while still unable to explain everything, has gone a long way into pushing God into oblivion. 

19 minutes ago, beecee said:

God, ID, the supernatural, the paranormal are all unscientic beliefs and myths. Science while still unable to explain everything, has gone a long way into pushing God into oblivion. 

Yes, I know but don't understand well, why current Science completely denies the existence of, let me say, a "Superior Intelligence" creating the Universe. Even unable to explain the existence of the proper Physics' Laws of the Universe, Science do not admit the possibility of an intelligence developing them. How the Physics' Laws could exist then? How would have they developed? Why to not admit the possibility?

I admit there's a problem even with the definition of what would be considered by "God" and the different meanings it has for the different religions that exist, that's right, but why to just discard the possibility? I don't get this very well...

Edited by martillo

It won't work

Science with it's deception is disgustingly pathetic

Humans tend not to have the good in them to admit that they can see through it

But it's easy, and anyone probably can

You put way too much trust in your simple strategy of brain suckingness anyway

If you did get rid of the Lord, you'd regret it

I know there is evil in this world that would make you scream just to comprehend it

You think you're so blissful to be ignorant of it, but because of that ignorance, you take the one thing that makes anything good for granted, and you bite the hand that feeds

And for what!

To say the least, you would see what kinds of arrogant fools mankind has become, but you'll see that anyway

You may suffer after your first death, but two things bring wisdom more than basically anything else: suffering, and the simple passage of time

I think it's pretty safe to assume that you will find redemption, just like everyone else will

It's a pretty perfect world

24 minutes ago, Kittenpuncher said:

It's a pretty perfect world

I don't think so.

By the way I don't understand your irrational thinking. May be you are a religious fanatic. I believe in a creator "Superior Intelligence" that can be named "God" but I'm not religious, I don't have religion. This thread is not about any religion in particular. As I mention at the end of my manuscript:

"A main subject in Religions is which, and in which ways, “souls” (“minds”) could be saved for a “New World” their God(s) would setup at some time. This subject is not covered here in this manuscript. It is leaved to Religions to treat that subject on their own way. The aim in this manuscript is to treat what would be missing for the setup of a “New World” and for it to happen once for all."

The God I believe doesn't want all the bad things that happens in the world and our lives...

Edited by martillo

You know, you lied when you said that my thinking was irrational. Not only that, you pretended that defending religion or proclaiming any sort of faith, and just having a pro-religion point in the first place, makes someone a religious fanatic. That's pretty disgusting, and you can't blind me to how disgusting and slanderous of a lie it is. 

I think you're pretty much a militant fanatic yourself, you must have rolled right out of some crowded discord server after they taught you to insult people by pretending they're insane, like that fallacious stereotype of what a mental hospital would do, which they've already tried to do.

You must feel like a pretty shit-eating sore loser, trying to insult me because I destroyed your argument with what I learned from actual, real life experience.

You get what you deserve, and obviously that's what you're really upset about, primitive

1 hour ago, Kittenpuncher said:

You know, you lied when you said that my thinking was irrational. Not only that, you pretended that defending religion or proclaiming any sort of faith, and just having a pro-religion point in the first place, makes someone a religious fanatic. That's pretty disgusting, and you can't blind me to how disgusting and slanderous of a lie it is. 

I think you're pretty much a militant fanatic yourself, you must have rolled right out of some crowded discord server after they taught you to insult people by pretending they're insane, like that fallacious stereotype of what a mental hospital would do, which they've already tried to do.

You must feel like a pretty shit-eating sore loser, trying to insult me because I destroyed your argument with what I learned from actual, real life experience.

You get what you deserve, and obviously that's what you're really upset about, primitive

I didn't pretend you "insane" as you say. I just didn't understand your rationalism on what you have said, I mean, the logic you applied in your argumentation against my thoughts.

47 minutes ago, Genady said:

Well, although you've never heard of it, the idea is not new. For example, here is an article from 20+ years ago and it refers to older sources:

God Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder (theonion.com)

I have read the article. It is based in an assumption which I don't agree. It assumes God dictates everything happening in the Universe like for instance a girl "confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life" by a God that would "alternate between benevolence and rage towards humanity".

I think in a more "deistic" God who created the Universe with all the conditions for life and made it "run" but don't interfere in its functioning that way. What I think is that something went wrong in the beginnings, something that could have affected himself and that would be why he couldn't solve the things until now.

Where I can coincide is in something mental happening to God but some kind of amnesia taking him to think he could actually not be the creator God but just a "manager" of the Universe and that there would be a yet superior intelligence responsible for the things. 

Edited by martillo

37 minutes ago, martillo said:

Where I can coincide is in something mental happening to God but some kind of amnesia taking him to think he could actually not be the creator God but just a "manager" of the Universe and that there would be a yet superior intelligence responsible for the things. 

So, the idea is not new, but you want to change the diagnosis.

6 minutes ago, Genady said:

So, the idea is not new, but you want to change the diagnosis.

Well, right, seems the basic idea seems not as new as I believed but all the situation is totally different for me...

Edited by martillo

6 hours ago, martillo said:

Solved it all. All the problems of life. All the diseases, calamities, catastrophes, tragedies, of this kind of life.

If a God exists, then it apparently does not consider those things a problem.

Those are your problems, not God's.

3 hours ago, martillo said:

he small pdf of my own explains my findings on the idea in the shortest way I could do it and is the only reference I have. 

Yeah, as to that - I'm not opening it. Get Mikey. 

2 hours ago, martillo said:

The God I believe doesn't want all the bad things that happens in the world and our lives...

The gods various people believe in all have different attitudes and desires.

None of them, or their gods, care what you believe. Ultimately, the universe is just one more member of the audience that doesn't care what you believe.

"Our Universe seems to have not born perfect. Something could have gone wrong in its creation.

Define “perfect” and from whose perspective this is defined. Also explain why this perfection is the standard.

When people debate on why a god would do (or fail to do) certain things, I wonder if they should add Ockham's Razor to their toolkit.

But kudos for the sober and serious discussion of an Onion article!

10 hours ago, martillo said:

I can't see anything planned hapenning. I see a kind of life having the same kind of problems for thousands and thousands of years (may be millons...). Which is the plan here?

Just because it doesn't look like a plan to you doesn't mean it is not there. You cannot even know the plans of politicians and business leaders who are people around you. What makes you think you would see the plan of God?

if you were in God's position you would not be able to bear humanity's attempts to emasculate, insult, and demean you, and the gravity of the sheer evil they have committed, most of it a direct attempt to torment you in every way they could, would cripple you with sickness and horror, you would scream and cry, quaking with fear, as you failed everyone you loved who depended on you, their screaming faces would torture you every waking moment of your life, you would have no idea what to do about them except that hopefully you would have the power to destroy this world and everything in it

even God so lamented the creation of man, long before things were nearly as horrible as humans have made them now, clear your doubts; it is not but through his perfection that he allowed this world to continue, for he knows his plan will succeed

i've been through this dilemma before, kid, it's not worth using as a basis for your idealogy, the answer is right before your eyes from the get-go, you are arbitrarily blinded to the truth of it, your mind is not weighing the two sides properly, and that itself is likewise arbitrarily not occuring to you

i know this because i've been through this dilemma and i think this is the only real reason why anyone would be stuck struggling with it, unless they let it take the goodness from their heart

i didn't mean to scare you, it's just that this is how it's been since the mankind was created

so watch what you say, even i wouldn't be able to do what god does, most would probably commit suicide after Adam and Eve gained the knowledge of good and evil. i know people very well, and I can relate to maybe some small puddle of the pain and suffering that god has faced, though his would probably be an ocean that swallows all the ground that man will ever touch

6 hours ago, Kittenpuncher said:

!

Moderator Note

This is the last time I'm going to explain this to you. If someone questions the rationality of your statements, they're NOT making it personal. We attack ideas here to make them stronger. 

What we DO NOT allow here is to attack people. You need to STOP attacking people and focus on the ideas they're presenting. If you insult people like this again, you'll be banned. You should understand the difference by now.