God must have a problem. If not, he would have already solved it all...

martillo

6 minutes ago, martillo said:

I know some ones believe in that, do you? I don't. Suffering, paining, should not exist as a rule in an ideal kind of life, in my point of view, I know.

Your ideal kind of life has no concept of pain and suffering? How would that work? 

The way life is now, we understand that pain and suffering are part of living, and because we know the concept, we know we should strive to lessen their effects on ourselves and those around us. We're still not great at it, but we've been getting steadily better at many parts of our societies.

3 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Your ideal kind of life has no concept of pain and suffering? How would that work? 

The way life is now, we understand that pain and suffering are part of living, and because we know the concept, we know we should strive to lessen their effects on ourselves and those around us. We're still not great at it, but we've been getting steadily better at many parts of our societies.

That's the way of life we know. Are you capable to imagine some ideal kind of life? How it would be in your point of view?

Consider for instance that the animals we know are born with quite full instincts in how to behave to live. Can't you imagine an entire lifeform totally compatible between all beings, safe and comfortable to live? And if you think in diversity you can create as much planets as you want with all the different lifeforms combinations you like. Didn't you think about that? May be could be time for so...

1 hour ago, martillo said:

That's the way of life we know. Are you capable to imagine some ideal kind of life? How it would be in your point of view?

Certainly, but not in the context of assuming that god(s) are required to adhere to my ideals or agree with my point of view. You understood what swansont meant when he referred to hubris, right?

1 hour ago, Phi for All said:

Certainly, but not in the context of assuming that god(s) are required to adhere to my ideals or agree with my point of view. You understood what swansont meant when he referred to hubris, right?

Yes, I understand. Some people believe in a God (He/She/Couple/Various... whatever...), others prefer not to.

I just would comment that for those who believe in a creator God exist the hope of a possible substantial change in terms of the entire world or may be the entire universe that would change the entire lifeform of the planet(s) while for those who don't, only the action of the humans-like beings could change the things in the world(s) the way they could. I'm aware about the possibilities opened nowadays in terms of machines, computers, robots, androids, genetically modified species, artificial intelligence, space travels and so on but only a God could change things in the physics' laws of the universe. There's a big difference in that...

Edited by martillo

I would much like to know which thoughts this hypothetical dialog I wrote brings to other ones in this forum:

THE WISE AND GOD

_ Wise, about life… Too much bad things happen…

_ Seems this is a wrong kind of life. Our World seems to be fortuitous. Is not as it was supposed a World and life would be. The things are not as they should be.

_ Wise, God created the Universe, how would exist something wrong?

_ God could have got own troubles...

_ But God would have all power to solve anything... What would be missing to solve the things?

_ Nobody knows God's situation. There's no way to communicate with God. Who knows...

_ Nothing that could be done about...

_ One thing is true, if there is a God with a creation he must have a way to perceive it, may be through our own eyes and ears. So God could observe us and may be someone could imagine something useful for God to solve the things. Every thing we could solve here could help God solve something there. May be God could guide our intuition to something...

Just maybe...

May be also could be just a matter of time...

That's what I think...

Edited by martillo