paradoxes in nature (split from Can infinities exist in nature?)

6 hours ago, dimreepr said:
6 hours ago, dimreepr said:

Except what you're saying is, it's infinite because it's infinite (I'm duty bound to point that out). 😉

Seems to me that infinite is just another way to say "I don't know".

I think a more interesting question would be, can a paradox exist in nature?

The answer to this question {{ can a paradox exist in nature? }} is  YES. As things go paradoxically in logics , so do things in Mother Nature , but in a dualistically objective manner. Say, Physicalistic  manner. When datawave happen to diverge from fields in which energy carriers may or may not collide , the information itself happens to get a differing reference coordinance or an identical one. It is for this reason that a certain emanation of a field  can/cannot particularize itself into the format of a (sub-)particle at a certain place with a certain velocity distribution .

7 minutes ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

The answer to this question {{ can a paradox exist in nature? }} is  YES. As things go paradoxically in logics , so do things in Mother Nature , but in a dualistically objective manner. Say, Physicalistic  manner. When datawave happen to diverge from fields in which energy carriers may or may not collide , the information itself happens to get a differing reference coordinance or an identical one. It is for this reason that a certain emanation of a field  can/cannot particularize itself into the format of a (sub-)particle at a certain place with a certain velocity distribution .

How is that a paradox?

You expect a certain behavior based on assumption(s). If the system doesn't behave as expected it's not because theres a paradox, it's because your assumptions about the system behavior are wrong.

14 minutes ago, swansont said:

How is that a paradox?

You expect a certain behavior based on assumption(s). If the system doesn't behave as expected it's not because theres a paradox, it's because your assumptions about the system behavior are wrong.

It  IS  a paradox. .  . . Assumptions themselves do NOT arise from any (a) prior experiential intuiting . . . 

3 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

It  IS  a paradox. .  . . Assumptions themselves do NOT arise from any (a) prior experiential intuiting . . . 

What exactly, then, is the paradox? It sounds like you’re describing interference. Can you use actual 21st century physics terminology?

Reza Sanaye + Swansont  

Continued :

A paradox does NOT fall merely exactly into the realm of modern physics when we come to describe and/or delineate it between us . . . There is , of course , no doubt that it has gotten physicalistic facets to it. However , this is NOT the whole story. Even the most objectivist philosophers of science in Wien Circle had to adopt the name "Logical Positivists" for themselves. This makes it absolutely clear that they felt intense need for the Logic [ or : Logics ] of their extreme version of Positivism.   

On the other hand , the very widespread application of a variety of mathematical sciences in modern physics is yet another remarkable clue to the facticity that you cannot phenomenologise paradoxes only through the means of PHYSICalism . We are certainly in need of some of the most theoretical mathematical abductions and abstractions to justify our understanding of the "hardware" building up the world around us : either down to the femto- and atto-level  or up at inter-galactic scales  .... . ..

4 minutes ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

On the other hand , the very widespread application of a variety of mathematical sciences in modern physics is yet another remarkable clue to the facticity that you cannot phenomenologise paradoxes only through the means of PHYSICalism . We are certainly in need of some of the most theoretical mathematical abductions and abstractions to justify our understanding of the "hardware" building up the world around us : either down to the femto- and atto-level  or up at inter-galactic scales  .... . ..

WTF are you talking about?

23 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

Actually they might so arise. Have so not heard of the Brouwer scool of intuitionist maths ?

It is one of the principal schools of modern maths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuitionism

I too am 'eagerly' awaiting your demonstration of a paradox, though eagerness is beginning to wear a bit thin.

Edited by studiot

Reza Sanaye + Swansont  

Continued :

A paradox does NOT fall merely exactly into the realm of modern physics when we come to describe and/or delineate it between us . . . There is , of course , no doubt that it has gotten physicalistic facets to it. However , this is NOT the whole story. Even the most objectivist philosophers of science in Wien Circle had to adopt the name "Logical Positivists" for themselves. This makes it absolutely clear that they felt intense need for the Logic [ or : Logics ] of their extreme version of Positivism.   

The claim was about a paradox in nature, not in philosophy.

So, no actual example, then?

15 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

WTF are you talking about?  (dimreepr)

Excuse me  . . .. I have the bad habit of NOT engaging with   swearing+bad language ...................

It mean's what the feck, as in what father Ted says (and he's a catholic priest), what do you think it means?

And how would that go? I usually think what I think. I do not sort out what I'm going to think in advance.....  

{ Joigus -- asked me--around 13 hours ago } 

Well , you are a "spontaneous" thinker , Sir ...... 

I myself am more or less like this........ 

Sometimes people ignore( or : force themselves to forget about) this IMMANENT manner of thinking ......... 

they see / then they deny what they have realized 

This is unfortunate transcendence from observable "seeings" ........Going into higher r or lower hierarchies ....... Which is pest to an objective mind . ......And , is , of course , revocable/removable 

Sort of Otherism  

Especially towards new-comers ......

there is no Crazy Avatar involved .......... 

There are , instead , fresh modalities of scientific thinking ; though  U  have unfortunately  decided to ridicule it , to apply the language of foolery satire, Dear Sir ......... 

but again I feel I have to thank  U  for your attention : reading my material and bothering to write ...........

On 2/13/2021 at 5:25 AM, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

The answer to this question {{ can a paradox exist in nature? }} is  YES. 

By definition that is wrong. If scientists perceive a paradox in nature, you can bet your short n curlies that it is because they themselves have made a mistake as to the nature of nature, which is nature. 😉

9 minutes ago, beecee said:

By definition that is wrong. If scientists perceive a paradox in nature, you can bet your short n curlies that it is because they lack the full knowledge as to a particular situation, and/or they themselves have made a mistake as to the nature of nature, which is nature. 😉

6 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

Well , you are a "spontaneous" thinker , Sir ...... 

I myself am more or less like this........ 

Sometimes people ignore( or : force themselves to forget about) this IMMANENT manner of thinking ......... 

they see / then they deny what they have realized 

This is unfortunate transcendence from observable "seeings" ........Going into higher r or lower hierarchies ....... Which is pest to an objective mind . ......And , is , of course , revocable/removable 

(My emphasis.)

You are like what sometimes people ignore? What does that mean?

Can you keep attention to what you're saying from one line to the next, please?