All Governments Lie: Truth, Deception and the Spirit of I.F. Stone

WillBSmith20

All Governments Lie: Truth, Deception and the Spirit of I.F. Stone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_cKC0_sGu0

The death penalty in the United States only condemns poor and black people. The death penalty must be abolished forever.

The tax belongs to the people, so it must go back to the people in the form of benefits: school, hospitals and universities (public and with quality). Washington D.C. prefers to burn the tax with NASA and military (to dominate the planet).

The role of United States is ONLY the technological development of planet.

There is a relation between Washington D.C. and Russia in attacks against Syria. Think: after the Islamic State invaded Syria they started to destroy the cities (questionable ethics). WDC fight against the Islamic State. Do you understand?

The only big mistake of Washington D.C. was killing civilians (Vietnam, Iraq, Syria and dictatorships). Who supports dictatorships defends freedom and democracy? What happened in Vietnam, Syria and Iraq was cruel. Making refugees is cruel.

The media brainwashes the American people.

The terrorist attacks of September 11 were a consequence of aggressive American foreign policy.

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion forum. To make assertions like this, you need supportive evidence. Nobody is interested in opinions claimed as fact. 

I'm allowing you to keep the link to your video since your topic can be discussed without it, but please don't use videos to support your claims. It's easier to quote the written word. 

More rigor, please. If you make an extraordinary claim like "The role of the United States is ONLY the technological development of the planet". please explain why you believe this. Persuade us, convince us of the validity of your claims. Otherwise, there's nothing here to discuss. 

I was gonna give you a +1 for being witty, JC.
Then I realized that you had used the chemical name for hydrogen peroxide, instead of water.
You blew it !

Oh well, you'll have to settle for a consolation prize ( +1 )

I've watched that documentary and it's pretty good actually. It didn't come across as a conspiracy theory documentary, but saying that, it is an Oliver Stone produced film. It's a shame the OP didn't want to discuss anything, could of been an interesting thread.

IMG_3466.thumb.JPG.9a93e3b4438d6cb0802ec2995b2168d3.JPG

1 hour ago, MigL said:

I was gonna give you a +1 for being witty, JC.
Then I realized that you had used the chemical name for hydrogen peroxide, instead of water.
You blew it !

Oh well, you'll have to settle for a consolation prize ( +1 )

LOL...should be dihydrogen oxide

I did blow it!