Recommended Posts

Was just about to post this but Stringy beat me to it:

 

D6AD12C7-EE68-452A-A289-8C1F06CF16B9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DrP said:

When I worked/seconded for a tissue company they used to put aloe vera into the baby wet wipes. I think it was for disinfecting purposes or something. They had to recall the project after too many complaints. I spoke to the mill manager about it and asked why it was canned... he replied in a very slow draw out SE English accent "well... too much aloe vera... [it was] burning the babies arses!"    I am still not sure why I found the way he said it funny.

I once broke a cactus and licked the sap  -  it was awful - very bitter. I can imagine that the sap would be unpleasant for a babies bum if too concentrated.

I 50:50 it with coconut oil to make a preshave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StringJunky said:

I 50:50 it with coconut oil to make a preshave

Nice.  Does it add a 'freshness' to the salve?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Strange, I appologize for steering this into science fiction instead of sticking to science.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, koti said:

@Strange, I appologize for steering this into science fiction instead of sticking to science.

!

Moderator Note

If you can't find SOME way to link the Alien movies to the use of aloe vera, I'll have to split this to its own thread. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

If you can't find SOME way to link the Alien movies to the use of aloe vera, I'll have to split this to its own thread. :P

 

I think the very tenuous link was that the aloe juice had the appearance of alien cum and might taste similar... however, this claim was made by someone who has never even tasted aloe vera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DrP said:

I think the very tenuous link was that the aloe juice had the appearance of alien cum and might taste similar... however, this claim was made by someone who has never even tasted aloe vera.

It may ease the pain of birth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

It may ease the pain of birth...

well, John hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrP said:

well, John hurt.

LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

You haven't watched Alien then. :D

A long long time ago but in my mind it was done the traditional way!

59 minutes ago, koti said:

Was just about to post this but Stringy beat me to it:

 

D6AD12C7-EE68-452A-A289-8C1F06CF16B9.jpeg

Hmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

e=mc2

Energy = matter

matter = energy

food is matter wich is transformed to energy.   

 

i think its biggest stupitidy of all you if you dont know basis of sciene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

i think its biggest stupitidy of all you if you dont know basis of sciene.

Yep, we should all read a book about it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Yep, we should all read a book about it...

Just spat out my beer.. but it was strangely worth it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

yes study e=mc2 ,

You do know that's just part of the equation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

i dont like to talk with thieves , who love god only for they sake.

I guess not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

i dont like to talk with thieves , who love god only for they sake.

!

Moderator Note

... aaaaaand good night, everybody!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.