Why did question about black holes containing heaven get locked by a moderator in the speculation section?

7 minutes ago, Vexen said:
Speculation is defined as: the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence. Heaven could lie in black holes. A similar theory was conjured up in the movie Interstellar.

nope

6 minutes ago, Vexen said:

I don't want to ruin Interstellar for anyone, but they had a very wild conjecture about what lied at the center of a black hole.

Because it's pulled-it-out-of-my-arse rubbish. A speculation on SFN requires some semblance of falsifiability.

A statement, hypothesis, or theory has falsifiability (or is falsifiable) if it is contradicted by a basic statement, which, in an eventual successful or failed falsification, must respectively correspond to a true or hypothetical observation.[1][2] For example, the claim "all swans are white and have always been white" is falsifiable since it is contradicted by this basic statement: "In 1697, during the Dutch explorer Willem de Vlamingh expedition, there were black swans on the shore of the Swan River in Australia", which in this case is a true observation.[3][4] The concept is also known by the terms refutable and refutability.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability

Edited by StringJunky

A speculation HERE is scientific in nature. You can't introduce the supernatural into a discussion that needs to stick to science.

In other words, you'd have to confirm there is a heaven before discussing if it exists in black holes or not. Then you'd have to show how you might test such a thing, which is impossible because of the natures of both heaven and black holes.

Then there's also the fact that you joined a science discussion site and have spent much of your time creating non-science threads. Why should anyone think there's anything meaningful to talk about in your thread about unobservable places and stellar phenomena?

Look, we may be a bit too rigorous for you. There are other science discussion sites out there, and some don't care about sticking with mainstream science. They love the kind of wild west guess-fests you're talking about, where facts don't matter as much, and you can leap from one unsupported claim to another.

If you find the adherence to principles and methodology too strict, I suggest you go check some other discussion sites. 

30 minutes ago, Vexen said:
Speculation is defined as: the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence. Heaven could lie in black holes. A similar theory was conjured up in the movie Interstellar.

Black holes are collapsed stars. So according to your 'logic' heavy stars , contain Heaven?

2 minutes ago, Itoero said:

Black holes are collapsed stars. So according to your 'logic' heavy stars , contain Heaven?

I'm not at liberty to discuss my theory here but the collapse of a star tears a hole into heaven.

32 minutes ago, Vexen said:

I'm not at liberty to discuss my theory here but the collapse of a star tears a hole into heaven.

And you should absolutely go somewhere else to discuss that. This will never be that place. Never.

1 hour ago, Vexen said:

I don't want to ruin Interstellar for anyone, but they had a very wild conjecture about what lied at the center of a black hole.

Interstellar is science fiction. They tried to make the obvious science correct, but to think it was a scientific conjecture is...incorrect.

Our version of speculation is laid out in the guidelines of that section. It needs to be based on science and contain rigor. It is not for wild guesses.

12 minutes ago, swansont said:

Interstellar is science fiction. They tried to make the obvious science correct, but to think it was a scientific conjecture is...incorrect.

Our version of speculation is laid out in the guidelines of that section. It needs to be based on science and contain rigor. It is not for wild guesses.

But it could be true if you think about the multiverse and how space-time can tore.

25 minutes ago, Vexen said:

But it could be true if you think about the multiverse and how space-time can tore.

!

Moderator Note

You cannot reintroduce your idea in this thread. You have an answer to your question. Thread closed.