Generating Gravity

Theredbarron

9 minutes ago, DrP said:

... Also, he is holding the towel with his hand - it would need to be clamped (his own twitching will/could move the towel even). ...

Not in the second video, posted here. My recommendation was made for that arrangement, as you can see here.

Just now, DanMP said:

Not in the second video, posted here. My recommendation was made for that arrangement, as you can see here.

I can't see any of these videos any more.  Sorry - I did know there was a second video. How did he eliminate the drafts from the general environment from his drafty workshop or those from breathing?  Did he put the whole thing in a glove box or something?  Even if he did I'd still recommend vacuuming it down....  and securing the device to the floor of the box. as mentioned by someone else.   Did the towel still move in the second video?

17 minutes ago, Strange said:

You are suggesting that air only flows into the tube. If this were the case then either: the tube would eventually explode ...

or the paper would gradually return to vertical position, as the air is reaching an equilibrium point  ...

Did you read my smoke proposition? What do you think of it?

2 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

... have you got your towel?

I don't understand what you mean by that. Please explain.

34 minutes ago, DrP said:

I can't see any of these videos any more.  Sorry - I did know there was a second video. How did he eliminate the drafts from the general environment from his drafty workshop or those from breathing?  Did he put the whole thing in a glove box or something?  Even if he did I'd still recommend vacuuming it down....  and securing the device to the floor of the box. as mentioned by someone else.   Did the towel still move in the second video?

The contraption was clamped. The same was the paper, hanging few inches in front of the tube.

Yes, the paper moved (otherwise why do you think I wrote what I wrote?) and the movements were clearly related to the (speed of) rotation (you could hear the noise).

1 minute ago, DanMP said:

The contraption was clamped. The same was the paper, hanging few inches in front of the tube.

Yes, the paper moved (otherwise why do you think I wrote what I wrote?) and the movements were clearly related to the (speed of) rotation (you could hear the noise).

And the amount of air turbulence would be expected to correlate with the rotation speed.

6 hours ago, Theredbarron said:

You cant even give me something to test this with? All you have is a bunch of words making you sound smart. My theory actually supports all that crap that you keep telling me just no the way your think. so stop assuming and prove me wrong. or stop talking.

I'm not interested in testing your hypothetical for the previous stated reasons. Secondly you don't have a scientific theory or a model until you actually follow the advice many have given you and properly conduct your experiment while eliminating outside interference. In essence the tone of your recent rhetoric is making you sound like a troll. In the meantime I'll continue to comment as I see fit.

Let me clarify what I meant. I'm on earth and earth has gravity. The gravity of earth is stronger then my machine. So my machine would have to be strong enough to oppose earths gravity. That's what I meant by weight. 

My little horse shoe magnet opposes the gravitational pull of the Earth by lifting a pin off the ground.

I would guess it  has something to do with the tube being a cylinder.   If you look at the video of the one with the mirrored inside surface, the artefact of having holes in the back only show the topology of the cylinder and has nothing to do with the holes.  Perpendicular to the cylinder, parallel lines perpendicular to the cylinder, in the reflection will cross over each other forming repeating circles side-by-side on two sides of the inside cylinder.  That makes me believe that tubes of air (perpendicular to the back wall of repeated circles, and the cylinder's mirror surface shows how they cross in the mirrored reflection or fold over each other on only two sides, with the other two sides remaining parallel lines in the reflection (looking at the reflection of the back line or holes or whatever they are, it has something to do with the topology of a wrapped cylinder) emanating from those fictional repeated circles could pull in air through some effect although I don't know the effect yet.

Edited by t686

15 minutes ago, t686 said:

I would guess it  has something to do with the tube being a cylinder.   If you look at the video of the one with the mirrored inside surface, the artefact of having holes in the back only show the topology of the cylinder and has nothing to do with the holes.  Perpendicular to the cylinder, parallel lines perpendicular to the cylinder, in the reflection will cross over each other forming repeating circles side-by-side on two sides of the inside cylinder.  That makes me believe that tubes of air (perpendicular to the back wall of repeated circles, and the cylinder's mirror surface shows how they cross in the mirrored reflection or fold over each other on only two sides, with the other two sides remaining parallel lines in the reflection (looking at the reflection of the back line or holes or whatever they are, it has something to do with the topology of a wrapped cylinder) emanating from those fictional repeated circles could pull in air through some effect although I don't know the effect yet.

Okay. This is good stuff. Yours is a little more complicated then static. What can I do to eliminate this? Would reducing the vibrations increase or decrease this effect? Or would stopping or increasing the reflection change what its doing? I have plans on getting a wheel cnc but it would be nice to know this stuff before I spend the money. I dont know if that makes any sense. I pretty much have nothing to lose but a little amount of cash.

I can do this but first you would need to understand what my theory is. My theory argues the logic on who gravity pulls through matter instead mine shows how the matter is creating it. I get that for example earths gravity and how its holding us here and it looks like it pierces matter. I understand that this would prove you correct in that it doesn't hold or move the paper towel with the end capped but it would at the same time demonstrate my theory to be correct as well. Mine says the opposite in that manner unless the paper towell is move with the field in which case this one is moving 6k rpm or more. 

You seem to be saying or suggesting here and elsewhere that gravity can be shielded? It can't, period! This is why you have been advised to cover the end of your device. If your hypothetical is correct [which it isn't] then movement of air, EM effects [depended on the nature of the shielding] can be shielded.  

4 hours ago, DanMP said:

Did you read my smoke proposition? What do you think of it?

Yes I did. My camera sucks and it doesn't realy show it well. I want to put it in a see-through vacuum chamber with a balanced wheel of course and then use smoke. Would that be a better way?

1 minute ago, beecee said:

You seem to be saying or suggesting here and elsewhere that gravity can be shielded? It can't, period! This is why you have been advised to cover the end of your device. If your hypothetical is correct [which it isn't] then movement of air, EM effects [depended on the nature of the shielding] can be shielded.  

Yes by the way everyone is taught that would be correct. Its exactly what I'm saying just at certain intensities is why it still supports what we have been taught. I am not suggesting that mine is creating the intensity of what we can observe in our space. If I were to create a wheel strong enough that is accurately made it may do just what you want due to its ability to generate a strong field. Electromagnetism does the same thing. Not all electromagnetic fields pierce the materials that it normally would if the intensity was too low. That's the resistance. like the tube as of right now is the resistance. I cannot perform that test because its not at that stage yet. 

Like I've said this is just the start whether it is or its not. 

11 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

Yes by the way everyone is taught that would be correct.

It is the way everyone has been taught because that has been the result of thousands of experiments over many many years. Again, it can't be shielded or created other then similar effects as per the pseudo centrifigal force in a rotational frame.

4 hours ago, DanMP said:

or the paper would gradually return to vertical position, as the air is reaching an equilibrium point  ...

In fact this isn't true, sorry. The air going towards the tube would overflow. The same would happen with a sealed/blocked tube. The air would still flow towards the tube but not enter in it, just go over the edges, repelled by the air inside.

This, of course, it would happen if there is a gravitational pull, but there is not, there is just a vortex inside the tube, sucking air through the middle and letting it out along the walls, as I explained earlier.

The board and the smoke I suggested should solve the "puzzle".

Mine                                                                      Yours

if no attraction from the outside                                     if no attration from the outside 

then it confirms what I haven't                                         then not gravity

even said yet.

if both statements are true then how can any be false not just because

They are in fact both true is the point and this one is not made to be able to do that even if yours says it cant be made. This is what im challenging. I cant until the other easy stuff is out of the way. Is that too much to ask

7 hours ago, Theredbarron said:

I can do this but first you would need to understand what my theory is. My theory argues the logic on who gravity pulls through matter instead mine shows how the matter is creating it. I get that for example earths gravity and how its holding us here and it looks like it pierces matter. I understand that this would prove you correct in that it doesn't hold or move the paper towel with the end capped but it would at the same time demonstrate my theory to be correct as well. Mine says the opposite in that manner unless the paper towell is move with the field in which case this one is moving 6k rpm or more. 

I'll try to help you with some other ideas that you could test with your setup but I need more information about the theory. Does your theory require the air to be present for the setup to work?

6 hours ago, Ghideon said:

If you were given the opportunity to test your setup in a vacuum chamber, what is the expected outcome according to your theory? When there is no air present, does the device still generate gravity and affect the paper? Let's presume that static electricity, vibrations and other problems are eliminated. 

12 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

This is what im challenging. I cant until the other easy stuff is out of the way. Is that too much to ask

Challenge all you like, and when all the "other east stuff" is out of the way, your results will most certainly  align with some natural already known physics. I don't believe we will be seeing you in Stockholm in November, sorry. 

The stupidity is what your gravity generator is producing and that is what creates the suction power which is causing the paper to go in towards your gravity generator. It is like how a fart is produces from the rectum, the fart creates a sound wave and pushes the air outwards. In your fart generator you are sucking in the fart power and that pushes the paper towel inwards with fart power.

Edited by Achilles

36 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

Yes I did. My camera sucks and it doesn't realy show it well. I want to put it in a see-through vacuum chamber with a balanced wheel of course and then use smoke. Would that be a better way?

Ok, the camera sucks, but how about your eyes? Did you try with smoke? What did you see? It entered through the middle as I said?

Maybe you can use, instead of smoke, a small strip of paper. Hold it using tweezers, put it near the center and see if it is sucked in. Then put it near the edge and see if it is pushed outwards. No need to invest in a "vacuum" chamber.

In the last video, the paper didn't stay, probably because the air flow created by the vortex was interrupted, so nothing pushed the paper towards the tube, meaning that there is no gravitational pull.

Try with the strip of paper. It should be conclusive.

13 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

I'll try to help you with some other ideas that you could test with your setup but I need more information about the theory. Does your theory require the air to be present for the setup to work?

Sort of. On earth it does. That why I want to do a vacuum tube one. Air defined in my theory is actually a state of density in comparison to all things existing. Picture solid at the top being positive and below vacuum being negative. It goes solid liquid gas 0 vacuum neg. Most dense to least. What I figured this from is that in space if you opened an airlock chamber that is 1k cubic foot and, just for easy of calculation, it took space 1 second to balance the chamber. it would be 1k cubic ft per second. Hold that thought 

A venturi will cause a drag and pull effect correct? 

I wondered what would happened if you moved that chamber in a manner to create a venturi. Does it just whistle was what I asked. No its doesn't. I made one and it did whistle then it exploded. So I thought I should make one from metal just to be sure its not going to come apart. What I had trouble with was what shape it should be to do this. That's when I started looking for similarities between planets and trying to determine what would happen to the matter that is in the chamber. Wouldn't it just keep expanding to a point to where it becomes a depression is what I thought. Keep in mind I was one day just kidding in saying I wish I could solve gravity. I was working on something else when it dawned on me. Semi trailer drafting.

A straight line can be curved correct? 

So if a semi can draft us a 60 what could a bunch of mountains and air and buildings and water and people do at 1k mph?

How is it sounding so far?

40 minutes ago, beecee said:

Challenge all you like, and when all the "other east stuff" is out of the way, your results will most certainly  align with some natural already known physics. I don't believe we will be seeing you in Stockholm in November, sorry. 

isn't this speculations. its not like your the one to qualify anyone for it anyways.

I dont even know what that is because it doesn't matter to me

19 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

isn't this speculations. its not like your the one to qualify anyone for it anyways.

I dont even know what that is because it doesn't matter to me

Sure! my reasonable speculation based on your own questionable and extremely unlikey speculation. 

Edited by beecee