What are they?

Moontanman

Check out what is being touted as a mysterious phenomena! No ornithologist would know what these are!

I'm pretty confident ornithologists will disagree that those are birds. And entomology professors from two major universities were stumped as to what these creatures are. If they were birds I think they would have figured that out.

54c18b2fb31dffff38ca320b7d092800.jpg

A camera lens is made of several lenses and those objects could just be a single light artifact that has been distorted into a meaningful shape and then repeatedly reflected between the lens surfaces.and then onto the  sensor. The coating on the glass usually eliminates this but under certain conditions it can still happen. You most often see this phenomenon, in some pictures or videos, in the shape of repeated hexagons when the sun is in or near view, which is actually the shape of the camera's aperture. It's a sign that the coating has failed under these conditions or the lenses are dirty or moisture has condensed on them.

Edited by StringJunky

A faster shutter speed on that camera would give us a better picture and allow us to discern whether they are angels or gulls. I am not sure any conclusion can be made as to whether these entities are unidentified, a new species of bird, aliens or gulls....  unless, you know, you actually use a tiny part of your brain....  then you can clearly deduce that they are birds of some kind. ;) 

15 minutes ago, DrP said:

A faster shutter speed on that camera would give us a better picture and allow us to discern whether they are angels or gulls. I am not sure any conclusion can be made as to whether these entities are unidentified, a new species of bird, aliens or gulls....  unless, you know, you actually use a tiny part of your brain....  then you can clearly deduce that they are birds of some kind. ;) 

I am quite sure this is an intentional hoax so better pictures are unlikely. 

1 minute ago, Moontanman said:

I am quite sure this is an intentional hoax so better pictures are unlikely. 

lol  -  we don't really need them moontan - I was attempting that humour thing that people go on about.

The first 3 replies to your OP made me laugh a lot. :D