Telepathy and Brain Waves

sauerkrautpie

However i don't believe at rumors and metapyshical things, Telepathy seems different then others to me. Lots of people evaluate it like part of paranormal activities, so they generally include things like "chakra, soul etc.". Like Eastern Medicine, but there is also scientific side as i researched from books and web. 

But when we look scientifically to the telepathy. It has really logical sides.

• There is a sender and receiver like basic communication. And as defended by theory, we are doing this all the time without consciousness. But it is more hard doing it with will and controlled. 
  • Brain waves can make way up to ~10.000kms. Also, only thing what can prevent this waves it is Lead (Pb). Place and time doesn't matter for both side.
  • Sender must be active (ultra-consenterated), receiver must be passive. 
  • It works better on people who have emotional connection like mother and child, two lovers, two enemies etc.
  • Messages must be short as they can with order sentences (Do, hear, go etc.) Zener Cards This zener cards must be most popular among them. 
  • Ganzfeld stimulation used in here. Experiment wants minimize the 5 senses for surface the sixth sense (ESP).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you see i can't claim these all of them true, but i tried few times. As my own observations, it generally worked at morning, after i woke up. Like i said, i don't believe anything parapsychological, but it seems interesting and it deserves to be discussed. 

26 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

But when we look scientifically to the telepathy. It has really logical sides.

But all experiments to test it have failed to find any evidence for it.

Also, if it existed it would provide an advantage to those animals/people with it and so evolution would have made it stronger. By now we would have the Telepath Olympics.

As my own observations, it generally worked at morning, after i woke up. 

As this is not a scientific test, it is highly likely to be influenced by things like confirmation bias.

54 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

It works better on people who have emotional connection like mother and child, two lovers, two enemies etc

Where does this info come from? As far as I knew pretty much every test has confirmed NO telepathy in humans...  so why would anyone think it is better between these groups? What tests have shown positive?

Of course - there is also the quite explainable co-incidence, which happens all of the time, where two people are thinking the same thing at the same time (not uncommon in humans) and they confuse their incident with telepathy and do not believe the co-incidence. Maybe this is reported more for family members because they spend more time together and will see this pop up more often.

58 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

As my own observations, it generally worked at morning,

Worked how? You could communicate with another person using your thoughts alone? Please explain.

1 hour ago, DrP said:

Of course - there is also the quite explainable co-incidence, which happens all of the time, where two people are thinking the same thing at the same time (not uncommon in humans) and they confuse their incident with telepathy and do not believe the co-incidence. Maybe this is reported more for family members because they spend more time together and will see this pop up more often.

People believes its about imagination in mind, and it helps for communicate. So, if it is, it'll be more easy with communicate someone you deeply know.

1 hour ago, DrP said:

Worked how? You could communicate with another person using your thoughts alone? Please explain.

Well, i was just woke up, i saw my friend is online and i wanted her to text me. I tried few ways to do it. Just saying from inside like they hear it. And when i was looked at my phone i saw notification instantly. I tried it few times, it worked. But, like i said i don't believe it is true and correct. If it's real it's definitely not easy and not even close with doing meditation or praying about 70 times. If there was sth about that, it would be good for discussing i think.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

As this is not a scientific test, it is highly likely to be influenced by things like confirmation bias.

Of course it is not a scientific test :) I just wanted to try it. Better then doing nothing. Well, yeah actually thats why i opened this topic. Everything started with "why not" for me. 

28 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

People believes its about imagination in mind, and it helps for communicate.

People believe all kinds of things that are clearly untrue. Some even believe they can move objects with their mind...  even though they have never done it or seen anyone else do it before. They then see someone fake it and believe it is true even when the fakery is pointed out to them clearly with written and signed confessions of fakery by the fakers.

6 minutes ago, Strange said:

People believe all sorts of things.

This is a science forum.

So? I didn't claimed anything about thats %100 true. Science contains theories and axiom, if we would refuse something because of some people have non-scientificak thoughts on it, then i think this "science forum"s only work for discussing things already exists. 

If i would like to believe its true, trust me guys i would open a topic in a spiritual forum. There is lots of ideas about it, it could be fine for discuss but as i saw, it won't be far as prejudice. :mellow: Sigmund Freud (as i remember) had a work about sharing dreams on that way, but i can't find documents about it. It can be failure, or success, but matter i wanted to discuss is "how and why not?" 

It's up to you refuse it :) Have a nice day. 

23 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

but matter i wanted to discuss is "how and why not?" 

There is no how and that's why not.

25 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

It's up to you refuse it :) Have a nice day.

It's up to you to prove it since science refuses it.

31 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

I didn't claimed anything about thats %100 true

You claimed that it works better for lovers and close family etc...  implying that it DOES actually work.  Which it doesn't....  or at least it has never happened in any way in which anyone at all has ever demonstrated it beyond lucky guess...  suggesting it isn't real.

6 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

There is no how and that's why not

Exactly. If you could show that it even IS then we can work on the how...  but it isn't.

6 minutes ago, DrP said:

You claimed that it works better for lovers and close family etc...

It is not mine thought :) I gather informations i found together. 

16 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

It's up to you to prove it since science refuses it.

Maybe someday :D Of course i would like to research about more functions in brain.

10 minutes ago, DrP said:

Exactly. If you could show that it even IS then we can work on the how...  but it isn't.

Well, that is the point, okay let's say no before yes, why no? As my own personal thought i think it can be about luck too. But its good to hear two opinion like why yes and why no. 

4 hours ago, sauerkrautpie said:

Like Eastern Medicine, but there is also scientific side as i researched from books and web.

Since there has never been evidence of telepathy, it does not have a scientific side. Anyone can write a book and web article. Have you heard of David Icke?

2 hours ago, sauerkrautpie said:

Well, i was just woke up, i saw my friend is online and i wanted her to text me. I tried few ways to do it. Just saying from inside like they hear it. And when i was looked at my phone i saw notification instantly. I tried it few times, it worked.

Woah. I once woke up and thought ''how nice would it be if ebay delivered my package today'' and what do you know, they actually did. I must be some sort of telepathic god. Claiming it's anything other than a coincidence is ridiculous without any evidence.

1 hour ago, sauerkrautpie said:

It can be failure, or success, but matter i wanted to discuss is "how and why not?"

That's not how it works.  It is either true or it isn't. If you are trying to find out how it's true, you need to find and present evidence and not wild guesswork like in the OP.

30 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

why no?  

Because it has never happened to anyone outside of what is predicted by probability. Because we have no limb, antenna or whatever is necessary to send and receive messages (wouldn't we have detected this already? We use waves across a broad spectrum for all sorts of communications...  wouldn't this interfere with the 'brain' waves or whatever is supposed to be causing this telepathy, but isn't. Why haven't we picked these waves up before on other types of equipment?)

...  so, Why yes?

34 minutes ago, sauerkrautpie said:

is not mine thought :) I gather informations i found together. 

I would debate the meaning of the word 'information' here.

9 hours ago, sauerkrautpie said:

Science contains theories and axiom, if we would refuse something because of some people have non-scientificak thoughts on it, then i think this "science forum"s only work for discussing things already exists. 

You don't seem to understand. Telepathy isn't rejected because people have non-scientific thoughts about but because there is no evidence for it.

You can continue to think about it and, if you want to be scientific, look for evidence. But until there is some evidence, it is safe to say that it doesn't exist.

9 hours ago, sauerkrautpie said:

But its good to hear two opinion like why yes and why no. 

Science isn't about opinions.

On 1/30/2018 at 11:19 AM, Strange said:

But all experiments to test it have failed to find any evidence for it.

Undoubtedly experiments with people who claim to have said ability. Seems like all this proves is that the people who claim this don't have it. Doesn't mean it exists, of course.