10,000 post race

ydoaPs

we are gonna race Physicsforums without them knowing it. here it iss: you post one thing that you know about the person whose post is directly before yours. three different people must post before you can post again. they don't seem to know how to follow the rules, but i think we can.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here it iss: you post one thing that you know about the person whose post is directly before yours. three different people must post before you can post again.
Sooo... id say, "benson's australian", and then i cant reply untill three people have posted? and you cant answre my question untill someone else has posted, cos currently only two people have posted since you?

Is the aim to get 10,000 posts within this thread :confused:

[edit]sorry, i forgot we had our location under our avitars -- hardly an astounding revelation[/edit]

Dak once called me a banana.

BTW, there are a few members from physicsforums who post here as well, so it won't be a secret for long. Besides, we are smaller. We should set our goal to like "1000" or something.

Blike was privately educated.

A ridicliously big goal means that you can count who's further rather than who got there first.

edit: yourdad' got his post in before me.

The tree was beaten by Yourdad by 2 minutes

edit: only 9,993 to go! :D

The guy before clearly can't tell that we're better than physicsforums.... even though physics is the best science, (s)he obsiouvly got a bit carried away with physic's greatness and never really came back to their senses.

physicsforum, if you joined for the sole purpose of putting SFN down - which I suspect you probably have - then leave now. You're not doing yourself or PF any favours at all.

That being said, I don't really see the point in this thread. Obviously PF have a much larger userbase to draw from, so we're blatently not going to win any kind of 'race' (assuming you can call it that). I really can't see the point of encouraging some sort of rivalry between the two forums, to be honest.

JC is part of the inferior SFN forum
charges its users for things we get here for free :P;) (eg, No ads, signature, avatars, profile photo, 100pm limit, whos online, user notes...)

IMM has 222 posts.

thats not true anymore...

[edit]doh! pipped by dave[/edit]

[another edit] right, i cant reply for another 2 posts, so this edits aimed at phi:

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

[/another edit]