The A-Theory

AndyL

Watched alot of science stuff lately, here is something that I theorize: 0 and 1 is male. It is absolute, black or white, one or the other. Some things, like computers operate with this system of "0s and 1s" 
However; Every number inbetween 0 and 1, an infinite number of numbers, is another story (female). This male and female are as alien to each other 
as it gets and thus their interactions cause amazing things to occur. It is this interaction that causes chaos in the universe (when male is dominant because it can't handle how advanced it all is) and 
harmony in the universe (when female is dominant) 

Since they are alien to each other allow me to further define them (female and male). Male is simple. Female is advanced. 
Male is absolute past and absolute future (first and final point); 
however these points don't matter since female is infinite and takes up all the space ever of everything while male is as small as possible 
(big bang is a pea sized thing theory. this "pea" moment is the only time male is being experienced ever) 
what we always are experiencing, all the time, is female data- no matter what.. it takes up all the space everywhere by being absolute infinite~ 
I hope I made this theory clear. Thank you.

The smallest pea; the male is a total opposite (contrast) to the universe. It is what exists outside the big bang/universe. 
Think about it; how much time has there been? SOOO much right? How big is it? SOOO freaking immensely huge. The contrast is definitely overkill. 
Total overkill. Just think about this.

!

Moderator Note

Posting to advertise a site is forbidden by the rules. When you have reached enough posts you can put noncommercial links in your signature. Contact info can also be added in your profile (in account settings)

Moved to speculations

25 minutes ago, AndyL said:

Watched alot of science stuff lately, (...)

Really? I can't see any science in your post..

In Relativity section of this forum we discuss Special Relativity and General Relativity.

If you really want to discuss science, in context of your post, that sounds like some kind of quantization, I would recommend reading wikipedia pages about quantization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantization_(physics)

And about quantum numbers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_number

Edited by Sensei

I admit it isn't perfect. What i have posted is mostly just a new method of thinking. Using these lines of thinking can, when read by someone of greater intellect than myself, probably lead to some interesting discoveries binding philosophy and science.

Edited by AndyL

I firmly believe in what I wrote, I believe it is of significance.

Perhaps I shouldve typed it "A-method" since that is what it is (bundled with theories).

A method of thinking that contains things that could lead to other questions and hopefully, answers.

Someone smarter than me should give this a go.

For example, define the male and female alien opposites even more and see how their characteristics would interact with each other. Since all is female it means that male exists; however inside the true female. True male DOES EXIST according to this model. Just like true female infinitely expands outward, true male is infinitely retracting inward. It is the greatest black hole in the center of the universe. Think about this black hole theory. It is the opposite of the growing infinite flower that is true female.

Edited by AndyL

5 hours ago, AndyL said:

I admit it isn't perfect. What i have posted is mostly just a new method of thinking.

No it isn't. It is an old method of thinking, with incidental variation, that I have heard people argue the case for in pubs and promote on forums such as this.

Lord Antares described it as "complete rubbish". I disagree slightly. I think it is incomplete rubbish and suspect, given the chance, you could add to it with more word salad, vagueness, silly ideas, false logic and an inflated sense of its value.

I suppose those comments might strike you as cruel, but shouldn't you be using your obvious interest in philosophy and metaphysics to acquire a sound knowledge of the field that might enable you to offer some useful and promising concepts rather than exude nonsense.

Edited by Area54
correct typo

This seems like over-thinking a perceived male/female pattern. And you've got some glaring errors you've built this pattern on:

On 8/4/2017 at 8:46 AM, AndyL said:

It is what exists outside the big bang/universe. 

The BB event is NOT synonymous with how we define "universe", and that definition also assumes there is no "outside". You're trying to find a pattern in a misconception, which is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle of a boat when you think it's supposed to be a goat.

On 04/08/2017 at 4:46 PM, AndyL said:

big bang is a pea sized thing theory. this "pea" moment is the only time male is being experienced ever

The Big Bang theory describes the ongoing expansion and cooling of the universe. As it is a continuous process it would be, by your inane definition, "female". 

But why assign the loaded gender terms to continuous and discrete processes? And why that way round? It seems completely arbitrary. And as gender is not binary, anyway, the whole thing is pretty meangless. 

I would suggest taking an introductory course in philosophy some time. It might help you develop your critical thinking skills. 

Likewise, there have been Ternary(base-3) computers(0, 1, 2).

Fortunately, OP, you have plenty of time to flesh out your reasoning and thought processes. Classes and independent study would definitely be worthwhile to pursue.

Edited by Endy0816

This shouldve been called Contrast theory/model since it works on the basis that the stems of all existence having inherent contrast. 

Also, I posted this thread believing I could spur someone of greater intellect than myself to finish the model.

33 minutes ago, AndyL said:

Also, I posted this thread believing I could spur someone of greater intellect than myself to finish the model.

And that's exactly what happened. Your concept was analyzed (models are math-based), and found to be broken or just plain wrong.

Most ideas are wrong, and when you identify where that is, you fix the broken parts if possible and see if that works. If you can't fix it, the idea is wrong and you move on to something else.

7 hours ago, AndyL said:

This shouldve been called Contrast theory/model since it works on the basis that the stems of all existence having inherent contrast. 

Sounds like you haven't really thought this through in any detail. Not sure why anyone else should take it seriously if you can't be bothered.