Would there be some sort of virus that could kill every life on the Earth?

Bruno da Silva

Slightly off-topic, but could a virus infect an individual's ego to the point where that person completely lost touch with reality, and deluded themselves into thinking that destroying all life was the answer to their personal problems?

Slightly off-topic, but could a virus infect an individual's ego to the point where that person completely lost touch with reality, and deluded themselves into thinking that destroying all life was the answer to their personal problems?

The OP's problem is " Everyone else is the problem, not me.". The OP wants the world to be like Douglas Adams's Puddle.

Edited by StringJunky

A peace that nobody is left to care about is not peace.

The Universe is reflecting upon itself. If you stop the reflection then nothing will mean anything once more.

More practically speaking viruses don't want their hosts to entirely die out so don't expect Evolution to sit idly by for any of this.

I've already told the reasons for doing it. It's the only way to achieve peace, grow up.

I think we're done with you. I really worry you're going to start hurting things when you find out you can't destroy it all.

You're an evil little troll.