Governments and Corporations 'buy' most scientists

Davidjayjordan

Sadly governments and corporations fund universities and the last thing they want is free thinkers..... and logical rational thinkers. They want scientists that will work for them to either give them more power or more money. Hence most graduates are bought by corporations to suit these not so honourable ends.

Sadly the worst deployment for scientists is the horrible arms race where countries vie for better and better armaments to sell to others, to destroy others and impoverrish others ....... to make bankers even more powerful. Wars should not be the aim of science, but peace. Yet governments and corporations can not be stopped.

I guess that the advances in science that help mankind do not count? Take those away and billions die with in weeks if not days... get a clue dude...

Medicines purpose is to make money before the death of the patient, This is what pharmaceutical corporations are all about. Do the research and find out who controls the FDA. Cures are not as beneficial as symptom killers. Keep the patient alive but in pain that they can relieve with their drugs.

Study the health of our kids now and study what they are forced to eat, and study how oil companies are destroying the water and the land. Do the research, know current events.

Know the absiolute destruction that the Japanese meltdown has caused and how nuclear energy is so destructive and unhealthy and then do repost again.

Scientists are bought by big money by either big corporations or by big government, all for enrichment rather than for the common good.

Not all scientists, but most. Its sad but true.

Medicines purpose is to make money before the death of the patient, This is what pharmaceutical corporations are all about. Do the research and find out who controls the FDA. Cures are not as beneficial as symptom killers. Keep the patient alive but in pain that they can relieve with their drugs.

Study the health of our kids now and study what they are forced to eat, and study how oil companies are destroying the water and the land. Do the research, know current events.

Know the absiolute destruction that the Japanese meltdown has caused and how nuclear energy is so destructive and unhealthy and then do repost again.

Scientists are bought by big money by either big corporations or by big government, all for enrichment rather than for the common good.

Not all scientists, but most. Its sad but true.

I suggest you stop watching Fox news and stay away from the conspiracy web sites...

I suggest you stop watching Fox news and stay away from the conspiracy web sites...

I suggest reading and understanding prophecy, and then reading current events.

But the principle remains, scientists are bought by corporations and governments not for the advancement of mankind but for the impoverhment of mankind for the benefit of the few. That's a given.

I suggest reading and understanding prophecy, and then reading current events.

But the principle remains, scientists are bought by corporations and governments not for the advancement of mankind but for the impoverhment of mankind for the benefit of the few. That's a given.

No it is not a given, i suggest you give some evidence of this...

If you look at the evidence (something you have urged people to do in other threads) then you will see that nuclear is one of the safest, if not the safest, sources of power.

And the damage to the nuclear reactors at Fukushima has done very little harm. No one killed or even injured by radiation. The big killer and major source of destruction was the tsunami (unleashed by your designer god?)

Edited by Strange

No, medicine's purpose is to help patients be healthier.

The pros of science outweigh the cons. Science has benefited mankind for centuries. What the government does with science is unrelated to scientists themselves. Scientists do research, and few work with the government.

No it is not a given, i suggest you give some evidence of this...

Prove it for yourself or believe everything that governments tell you. Your choice, your life.

Stop looking for evidences and supposed excuses from others, Prove things for yourself. That is what personal responsibility is all about. Blame no one but yourself for your actuions or lack of actions.

The governments of this world and their corporations are not benign.

Really?

You seriously suggest that- on a science website?

What are you on, and can I get some (legally)?

I know, most scientists would not want to admit this. So rationally and logicaslly say that I am wrong and that governments and corporations are loving caring institutions created for your beneift and happiness. Then prove it with your evidences and first hand experiences in the real world.

No, medicine's purpose is to help patients be healthier.

The pros of science outweigh the cons. Science has benefited mankind for centuries. What the government does with science is unrelated to scientists themselves. Scientists do research, and few work with the government.

The Lord's science helps people, the Lord's plants cure people, the world's pharmacies are drug dealers for the most part and are onl;y in operation to make money. FULL STOP

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion site, not a conspiracy forum. Either come up with evidence that backs up what you claim or it will be locked.

Of course the rich conspire against the poor and normal people. Who said we can not talk about the truth of politics. And the truth about who hires scientists.

This is suppose to be the POLITICAL FORUM and you say we have to believe ebverything the government says. Unbelieveable. I rest my case and my truth is confirmed. And therefore you must ban me instantly or lose face.

What exactly do you mean by "the lord's science"? Pharmacies are made to help people, and there is plenty of evidence they do.

Just because doctors are trying to help people with medicine does not mean pharmacies are drug dealers.

Ender, study current events, Its all I can say. Study life and get real.