Top SFN Quotes of All Time

Sayonara

• 4 weeks later...
How is it not? Aliens would be coming from another planet in space. The study of space, planets, and any life out there is astronomy.
ok, i broke my leg. my leg is on earth which is in space. i'll post about it in astronomy.

Made me laugh at work.

... or he is disagreeing with it' date=' in which case I suppose rather than saying "i disagree" you should explain why.

Has the ladder/barn experiment ever been conducted or is it purely mathematical?[/quote']

The ladder disintegrated and the barn burned down. :D

Everyone knows that lightbulbs don't actually give off light' date=' but collect dark.

You can see this because when you put your hand underneath the bulb the dark starts to collect under your hand.

And when it "burns out" that really means that it is filled up with dark![/quote']

Let's not jump into rash conclusions here. For example' date=' Michael Jackson seems to have a natural affinity for plastic too, yet he doesn't keep a plastic plate on his face.[/quote']

I enjoyed this post.

I believe there is a government conspiracy to cover up research into metals that would work better than aluminum hats' date=' because if that information got out then the government couldn't control us as well. RFID tags are just antennas to improve the mind-control reception.

;)[/quote']

• 1 month later...

2 points for Dak...

iv always wondered about that. iv heard of studies that reveal that many women experiment with homosexuality' date=' but iv never heard the same about men. iv heard it claimed, but not by a reliable study.

hmm... i feel a pole coming on.[/quote']

Please tell me that was a deliberate spelling mistake...
it was entirely unintentional... i resisted the urge to plonk in a few comments such as it being an interesting pole which is bound to get a lot of attention, possibly ending up as one of the biggest poles on this forum etc. etc. etc.
Such a pole is bound to attract all kinds of attention.
is that the best you can do? id have expected a more enthusiastic application of your clever toung to 'my pole'

• 1 month later...

These two quotes came from a discussion on how much work in horsepower (HP) a boat at rest is doing (because it's sitting there and the current isn't taking it down the stream because it's anchored.) and I just love these two.

anyone else think "hitpoints" when they see "hp"?

i wonder if they have 12 step programs for gamers...

I can see why Hp = 0 would upset you.

Is horsepower a measure of Work?

can you do work without moving?

Security guards seem to get paid for it….???

*Sigh* And there is nothing any member or I can say that will make you think otherwise. Your mind is set. Ghosts are real, evolution explains nothing, and god created everything as according to the bible. Arguing with you is like mutliplying zeroes; you put some effort in and come out with essentially nothing.

we are getting some good quotes regarding creationists lately.

• 2 weeks later...
I normally don't insult people, but I have to say that you are an idiot. There are so many scientists out there that are creationists. Are you really stupid enough to deny that Albert Einstein was a real scientist? If you are, I think you are going to make a lot of scientists very angry.
Oh dear god, you really are a dimwit.

Writing "LOL" doesn't begin to descrbie how much I laughed at this.