List of scientific things you'd like to do or see before you die..

blike

1) Create biomonkey army

2) Own a Hovercar

3) Own a Jetpack

4) Attach wings to biomonkeys

5) Have a neural interface for down/uploading information directly into the brain

6) Travel the space elevator

7) See a cheap, quick method of housing be created and used

8) Spacefarms tm created to end food shortages

9) Monitors attached to the body that inform the relevent people of the wearers medical problems as they occur

10) A gizmo that explains why and what we are.

11) Cost free source of near limitless energy produced

12) More biomonkeys

1. Cure MS (working on it now)- Increase knowledge of cell wall deficient forms+autoimmunes

2. Work on curing cancer

3. clone some biomonkies and become a leader of atinymonkey's new world order

4. Work in a new space station for anything scientific- I love the 0 gravity

5. Cold Fusion (I know it was stated earlier, but I really do, and I promise Im not copying) :)

6. Extract gold

7. Be my own boss (run my own lab, and do what I like, with an awesome staff)

a nice large bunch of francium in well... i'll leave that up to you.

to die.... nice to know what a big electric shock feels like - if not a big drop would be cool as you get to be weightless before you die!

fly a fighter jet

own a quantum computer

get lots of money so i can buy a Ferrari Enzo and the quantum computer (with loadsa upgrades) and so that i can upgrade my current one :D

become really clever -- maybe know everything there is to know in the whole (uni)(or)(multi)verse - that'd be cool!

"6. Extract gold"

That's quite easy with the chem.. Uh what was it now. Anyway, I personally would like to see a live nuclear test. Not too close though. Too bad the bloody Greenpeace/other whiners are trying to put brakes on my dream. :)

That's quite easy with the chem.. Uh what was it now. Anyway, I personally would like to see a live nuclear test. Not too close though. Too bad the bloody Greenpeace/other whiners are trying to put brakes on my dream. :)

HERE HERE (I AGREE)

NUKES ROCK, I WANNA SEE ONE..... PISS OF ACTIVISTS! (THIS IS BEFORE IM GOING TO DIE.... WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS AFTER?)

(ok, thats rhetorical, dont reply to it... OK?)

(thats rhetorical too, dont reply to that either.)

Anyway, I personally would like to see a live nuclear test. Not too close though. Too bad the bloody Greenpeace/other whiners are trying to put brakes on my dream. :)

Yes, that would be very cool. I'd also like to learn to fly.

See a colony inhabiting another moon or planet.

Discover life in the solar system.

Find a solution to the Earth's natural resource depletion problem.

Watch my daughter lift off into space (she wants to be an astronaut).

See the world become more peaceful.

Find a way to "replicate matter" to end the worlds hunger problem.

What about time travelling TT :P ?

Been there done that. :P~

Is it possible to replicate matter , I think maybe it is but it wouldn't taste and good to the original copy .

I am an idealist if you haven't noticed. :P If there was a way to replicate or clone food that would be as healthy as the original that would be an amazing feat in science. It would be great to see an end to hunger in my lifetime.

I have too many to list in all honesty, but I like the JetPack idea (esp on a snowboard)

making and flying my own Microlite is another goal (when I get a house with a large garrage).

I`ve currently got design plans and some of the parts to make a small petrol/electric generator, I have the elec wheelchair motor, the gearbox and a friend has procrastinated about fixing his 33cc petrol garden rotavator, I`m sure with the right incentive I can obtain it :)