The Theory of the Great Anemic-Psyche

psycho1

I FIRST OFFERED TO USE ONLY 20 TIMES THE POWER OF ATOMIKPSYCHO, BUT NOW YOU HAVE ANGERED ME! I WILL NOW START USING 50 TIMES THE POWER OF ATOMIKPSYCHO UPON THE NEXT RETURN, AS SOON AS I HAVE THE TIME TO DO IT....

How can you go from being all-powerful to using 20 or 50 times your own power?

Idiot.

You know, I just noticed, anemic-psyche was spamming a link to a site in his/her latest incarnation. Might be their home page or at least an associate of his.

Seems to me that the people on that site have some really serious problems in real life...

EDIT: I just looked at the site content. Apparently the owner has no friends in real life. Now thats gotta be painful.

You know, I just noticed, anemic-psyche was spamming a link to a site in his/her latest incarnation. Might be their home page or at least an associate of his.

Seems to me that the people on that site have some really serious problems in real life...

EDIT: I just looked at the site content. Apparently the owner has no friends in real life. Now thats gotta be painful.

I must have missed that one. The last one I saw had no link.

I must have missed that one. The last one I saw had no link.

It was deleted. It's really nothing to worry about, the site had a terrible lack of content anyways. It's basically a bunch of noobs trying to be cool and not succeeding at it, and complaining about how much they suck at life.

Guys, guys, guys, can we stop this thread for a moment?

I'm missing a Teletubbies marathon!?

:eek: To think, I was wasting my time on SFN instead of watching teletubbies!

• 2 weeks later...

FOOLS!!!!!!!!i THE HOUR OF YOUR ROOM IS AT HAND!!!!!! SOON, I WILL SOON REVEAL THE FULL EXTENT OF MY TRUE POWER AND PWN AND CONQUER THIS SITE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!! I KNOW I HAVE SAID THIS COUNTLESS TIMES BUT THIS TIME I REALLY REALLY MEAN IT, 'CAUSE MY MOM IS GONNA GET ME SOME KEWL NEW COMPUTER EKWUIPMENT!!! SANTA WILL LOVE THE MILK AND COOKIES I WILL GIVE HIM AND HE WILL BRING ME SOME... POWER!!! YOU FOOLS!!!!! ANEMICPSYCHE IS IMMORTAL A TURTLE!!!! I CANNOT POSSIBLY BE SO STUPID!!! YOU NEVER STOOD A LADDER AGAINST ME!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!@!@!@!@!!@!@@@@!@!!!@!!!@@!!

BUT FOR NOW, I WILL LEAVE YOU THIS MESSAGE, AND THEN SOME COOKIES MAYBE...

FOOLS!!!!!!!!i THE HOUR OF YOUR BROOM IS AT HAND!!!!!! SOON, I WILL SOON REVEAL THAT MY NAMEIS TIMMIE AND LASSIE WON'T HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS WELL!!!!!!!!! YOU FOOLS!!!!! ATOMIKPSYCHO IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THE NET!!!! I CANNOT POSSIBLY BE SO INHUMANLY UGLY!!! YOU NEVER STOOD A CHANCE AGAINST ME BECAUSE MY PANTS ARE WET!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! COUGH COUGH COUGH

BUT FOR NOW, I WILL TELL YOU I'M A STONKING GREAT NINNY AND I LOVE THE TELETUBBIES...

FOOLS!!!!!!!!i THE HOUR OF YOUR DOOM IS AT HAND!!!!!! SOON, I WILL SOON REVEAL THE FULL EXTENT OF MY TRUE POWER AND PWN AND CONQUER THIS SITE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!! YOU FOOLS!!!!! ATOMIKPSYCHO IS IMMORTAL!!!! I CANNOT POSSIBLY BE DEFEATED!!! YOU NEVER STOOD A CHANCE AGAINST ME!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!@!@!@!@!!@!@@@@!@!!!@!!!@@!!

BUT FOR NOW, I WILL LEAVE YOU THIS MESSAGE, AND THEN SOME...

I take it you got a lot of time on your hands and no hobbies...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!i FIRST, MY IMMORTALITY IS TAKEN AWAY, AND NOW THIS!!!! I....I CAN'T EVEN SPAM THE SITE AS FAST ANY MORE!!!!!

HOW COULD THIS BE!!!! I...AM...UNBEATABLE!!!! NOOO!!!!!!!

I can feel it now........my powers, have gone. I no longer have any more IP addresses to spam from. If I was immortal, I could have done this forever (duh)......

you fools!!!! do you actually think this is the last time you will see of the spam-troll empire???? Heh, heh, heh (cough)....... I have been ousted and defeated and pwned once and for all, but, they are sending more. 2 more to be exact. And their powers far exceed mine, I think one of them is over 4500 times more powerful than me. They can EASILY circumcise themselves.....

They may not come tomorrow, or within a few months for that matter, or even soon like I've been promising for month, they may even grow old and die without ever affecting your powerful site, in fact most of these guys are wankers I met at the mall, but rest assured, you and the entire internet will all be totally ****ing glad when you realize how pathetic we are!!!!!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA (cough cough)