Fwargh.

Kermit

Phi and Glider and them are right... By engaging in a mental or physical battle with anyone, you're mearly sinking to their level. When someone insults me, I laugh at their immaturity. When someone tries to pick a fight with me, I walk away. When someone is trying to outsmart me, I usually don't care (usually, when this is the case, I end up learning something anyway). Etc... Your life, chose to spend it in your own fashion. Now, this guy is rubbing it in your face... he's better than you. No, he's not. Prove you're better than him.

Seriously. It will annoy him more if you ignore him, and his insults/pushing things in your face than anything you say. He wants to engage you in a battle of words, don't let him. Play on your field, by your rules, not his.

Sorceresspol' date=' you disappoint me, you neglected to mention "and smile while you do it" :)

Geez, sometimes I wonder what ever happened to True Evil?[/quote']

Never smile when you do that because he may suspect that something is amiss, and may cover himself in time.

That's where I draw the line. Somebody gonna get a hurt.

and I'll be there to pick you up when it happens, blikey ol' chap ^_^

dude seriously, I like dak's post, except you don't just show HIM the tape, you gotta make sure it's all public and everybody knows, that way he just won't say another word to you until you're doing laps in a lake of fire together

;)

or you can do what I do and just stare at him somberly until he asks why you're staring at him, and give him a quick smile with a thumbs up saying "you're so cute!!"

people hate that

/edit, kneeing to the groin is bad...try everything else first

I got some ideas.. i'm not one for legality though.. Just wait until he hits you. Or taunt him to hit you. Get him to attack you and go back at him full force. That way it's legal. Or you could dis your exgirlfriend, get him all pissed off and dis his material possession say he's a stupid rich man, so stupid he couldn't count his own money. That might get him rev'd up.

Grounded from the computer and now being taunted by bullies... hmm.. Well i'll get warned if I say go to totse and ask for opinions. oops

And YT.. you already know that suicides are already dead. walk without reason, reckless walkers.

Tell him he's all talk and no walk. If he doesn't attack you just get an order of protection. Those are great, i've always thought about getting an OOP on earth's population. Then he can't come near you.. Or better yet.. put it on your girlfriend.. that way they can't be near you at both times.. So it will be only you and him face to face.. all alone.. Harassment from him for reason of OOP or some other misc crazy reason for your GF. Supposedly you'll have a better chance to get one on your GF. Trust me if your GF is like this now, you don't want her back. Trust me, i've dealt with all types of women.

Grounded from the computer and now being taunted by bullies... hmm..

Yeah, there's the sad life of a highschool nerd.

Wasn't really grounded from the comp, it was even worse. Caveman (stepdad) took it away for no apparent reason, the comp i'm using now is a gift from a family friend that i'm keeping hidden from the bastard.

• 3 months later...
Guest OrcasAreFish

Kermit, I suggest that you grow a pair and move on. That girl didn't like you and Prince is just a dumbass who you should ignore. Take pride in the fact that he got a 74 on the English regents.

It's the second thing that really pisses me off. He recently gets my old girlfriend and starts rubbing it in my face. I have no clue as to why she'd go out with him' date=' he's quite a chauvinistic arse. I'm trying to resist the urge to leave a 3 inch deep footprint on his face. Any suggestions as to how I can bring him down verbally?[/quote']

Seems to me that he is sucking up your sloppy seconds. I would rub his face in that. (yuck!)

Guest OrcasAreFish
Seems to me that he is sucking up your sloppy seconds. I would rub his face in that. (yuck!)

Not like Kermit had firsts! lol :D