Is this guy for real? Anyone seen this before?

Guest lelandroncorey

thats pretty freakin hilarious. Yeah pretty sure he's not for real (but to be precise that depends on the definition of real, which cannot be universally established). Thanks for that site, i'll show it to all my friends.

I found something.com somewhat dissappointing, but i'll show that to to all my friends to because it is funny

• 9 months later...
What radio station?

I doubt there was a radio station involved.

lelandroncorey has posted 3 times in the past 9 months, touting this site every time. Just trying to get free linkage and googlicity.

ps - stop spamming. No really, stop now.

When I first discovered this telephone, it was not working. One reason was because all the wires were missing. The other reason was because it had been repeatedly banged on the floor. This type of activity is not good for phones. I am good with wires and tools, so I fixed it and enhanced it's capabilities. As a result, it tends to work now. It is capable of receiving and transmitting tones well-above 20khz. These are things I cannot hear, but they can.

Genius :)

Guest lelandroncorey
I emailed him telling him how funny his site was, and he sent back thanking me for the compliment :D

Funny, I tried the same thing and he emailed back saying that there was nothing funny about "rognes and the bad ones". I think I upset him.

...to answer an earlier wuestion, the radio station was an oldies station in Los Angeles.

LRC

• 2 months later...

You ACTUALLY went to his site!?!?! Now you've done it! Your computer is now infected with spyware that this lelandcorey guy is going to use to guide the Mother Ship to your house! RUN! Get out of there while you still can, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!