The Mind | Humanity's Pivotal to SPACE-TIME

[Caution : Just as CERN is found to be the current method our scientists are coming to develop and learn of things (knowledge and energy from a different dimension), currently veiled to us. This is the type of knowledge that they are learning and seeking to learn without the fear of the potential risks Stephen Hawking had even brought into the awareness of mankind within our firmament of time and space. 

Since our scientists do as they please with their knowledge and nobody is able to hold them accountable as to where and who is giving them this knowledge. I also have the right to tell you where I have found my conclusions on this topic about The Mind, Consciousness, Logos(λόγος). This is summed up by the statement, (a.1)'We love because He first loved us'.]

Regard the Mind as a blackhole leading to a different realm and or dimension. It is as if 'the Mind' were your presence to walk in a house with many rooms and in each room is a purpose in which you are able to focus on something in the Literal Matter, either it be completing a simple sentence in the hopes to communicate, or even just coming to the awareness of appreciating somebody or something. The mind and its ideas are alike to a handful of water as we try to withhold every drop in our hands. The mind and its ideas are alike to loose change of coins in a pocket with a hole in it. Sometimes we simply loose our train of thought just like losing coins during a walk, or sometimes we are visited by an idea that is not our own, as if a separate presence introduced itself as 'that idea' in the realm or dimension of our minds.

The Mind is something that has been sedated for the past centuries for this reason. Either it be by the rise of the concept of FAST FOOD in the hearts of people, or simply the invention of circuses and meaningless entertainment. I must point out a saying from the past that still lives in its full effect as if spoken today. This saying is very important to the concept and element of 'The Mind' and are like gems to anyone who understand the value of having dominion of your own Mind without easily being swayed and or deceived (either it be by persons, literal entities, and or mental illnesses).

(a.2) "The eye is the lamp to the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" 

I would like to remind the human Mind that the use of words are as equal to an Equation such as E = mc^2. Not many have the dominion of, or walk in step with WORD in a way where they are able to REVEAL their Mind in the same way an equation can reveal to us an idea of the grandness of the universe. The reason we see many people do abominable things such as stealing in a way to provide for their families (which is somehow respected by the majority considering their situation) or the reason we see many people commit such violent and destructive acts to then learn to 'voluntarily' dose themselves with medication (pharmakeia φαρμακεία) meant to debilitate their Mind and Consciousness. The way this is possible without mankind being aware of it is due to the reason of them not understanding the saying (a.2) to be alike to the laws of physics in which this WORD, or EQUATION must be accomplished and fulfilled. In religious terminology, they call this PROPHECY of any kind. As long as it was spoken and then made to come to pass by the unfolding of TIME and SPACE, not by the strength of man or anything bound to TIME and SPACE. 

We can see that the push of our modern day Science, ever since it was first discovered along with media in the minds of humanity, was to in fact stop us from asking questions and to simply know where to get the answers and information. This is dangerous when we discover that I have video proof of Google telling me back in 2022 that English was the first language to ever be spoken on earth when I had asked it if French or English came first. I would like to remind you all of the concept or deceit and the fact that humanity chooses to preform the Still-Face Experiment on the literal Mind, on the Consciousness within a creature rather than to walk in Truth, no matter how ugly it could be to our understanding. This is the very reason the Israelite Nation gave up their Messiah to the curse of the cross long ago, Jesus Christ the Man, promised to impart within us the VERY Mind and HEART of God. In other words, the word 'Breath' is a synonym for the word 'Spirit';

(a.3) "And with that He breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit." 

I have come to understand these things and much more concerning the Mind (which I am more than pleased to share with all willing to listen and not have their ears itched, but instead have their thirst born from a world of deceit, quenched). Understanding this Science can enable us to reach those lost in Mind, such as Schizophrenics, those lost in Alzheimer's, those stuck in simple delusions such as fear and the lack of self-esteem, and many more. 

To test this yourselves. If you want to witness a miracle in the most invisible way possible in order that you may believe, but still without seeing, just as Jesus encouraged us to be faithful. Witness SPACE-TIME within yourselves. We all share in common the 'Now-Time'. Yet it is impossible to get in contact with someone you have no awareness of from the other side of the planet. In order to become aware of them and their 'NOW-TIME' in SPACE-TIME, we would be forced to use the gift of having an organic body which is upheld by the Physical Matter. With the use of this vessel, you are now able to walk closer to someone in order to hear and understand their Mind. 

Now lets make the example of that person you are trying to become aware of, imagine that person is intentionally running away from you in the Physical Matter (this could also translate into our dimension, and the dimensions we have created, such as blocking a person online on every platform). This would make it EXTREMELY difficult to ever come to awareness of that person's existence even though they exist at the same time you do. Many are conformed to what their simply sight can reach. This could be translated or better understood as whatever LIGHT can reach within 'the universe' of your Mind, that is in fact what you are aware of only. Hence the human saying;

"out of sight, out of mind".

It is interesting that Christ Jesus claimed to be The Light of the World. I, today, with my discoveries and experiences; I also claim that Jesus Christ is the TRUE light of the World that reveals all things at His Father's appointed time. Take in Mind how Jesus directed Himself on earth to The Mind of God, to the Will of God rather than His own and those around Him. I have done the same in directing my Mind toward Him as the only Way to the Mind of God as well, and due to this I am brought here to the many restless minds.

I may not know you, but I understand you because we are alike in the physical Matter. Our bodies would have to react the same way to things such as chemical compounds, environment and time. But where we differ is in the Mind, and this is where we are alike to puzzle pieces. This is how we are able to help each other from insanity and/or the prison from within their Mind. You may be aware of something I may not be, I may be aware of other things you may not be. You may understand something I simply know of, while I may understand other things that you simply know of. The thing to connect us is not simply the ability of 'sight', but as mentioned before, just as light is what reflects from the world into our eyes, it is the True Light that will connect our minds and hearts with each other. If this was obtainable, wars would cease, greed would starve, and jealousy would become joy for that person instead. This is that miracle I speak of.

I understand many do not want to hear this, since this is practically what we are taught in kindergarten: to connect with our peers, to be expressive and to never think a question a bad one. I believe it is necessary to backtrack to that time in our Minds to then be truly taught by The LIGHT of the WORLD true advancements of Science such as the literal use of TIME-SPACE in the literal universe. An example of this, Jesus showed some of His disciples both Moses and Elijah on the Mountain only after they followed Him and His Mind dearly for some time. This would have to be considered a group psychosis if anything, which there is no such thing, since Science has to be proven by a third party view even. In other words, there cannot be a 50/50 percent chance if we want to call it FACTUAL and TRUE. 

To conclude;

I hope with the Equations of the WORDS I have been shown to use, you are able to recognize me speaking to you in SPACE-TIME since your now, was my then when I wrote this. And if you do not realize the presence of these WORDS in SPACE-TIME, then I urge you to try and travel in SPACE-TIME to meet me and many others here in peace.

Direct your Minds to God.

1_4WpyyRI6SwCP7G8HVmfvLw.jpg

Edited by ttelect
The Title said TIME-SPACE instead of SPACE-TIME. simply error.

• ttelect changed the title to The Mind | Humanity's Pivotal to SPACE-TIME

Apparently I have been given a "Moderator Note" for 'preaching.

To preach is to EARNESTLY ADVOCATE for whatever the cause is. I find this to be discrimination on SCIENCE found. Regardless of what or where it comes from, if it is proven, it should be considered Science still. 

Anyone to mention the GOD particle should be considered religious then, and we know this isn't the case. Consequences should be given to primitive thinking people simply wanting their ears itched by what their primitive professors taught them. They are all bound to the culture they face. The Science I spoke of is beyond our very culture, beyond our very selves. 

1 hour ago, ttelect said:

To preach is to EARNESTLY ADVOCATE for whatever the cause is. I find this to be discrimination on SCIENCE found. Regardless of what or where it comes from, if it is proven, it should be considered Science still. 

Anyone to mention the GOD particle should be considered religious then, and we know this isn't the case. Consequences should be given to primitive thinking people simply wanting their ears itched by what their primitive professors taught them. They are all bound to the culture they face. The Science I spoke of is beyond our very culture, beyond our very selves. 

Do you know how discussion works? Please get down off the soapbox if you want to talk.

2 hours ago, ttelect said:

And technically this is off-topic, a violation of rule 2.5. “Posts should be relevant to the discussion at hand”

2 hours ago, ttelect said:

Anyone to mention the GOD particle should be considered religious then, and we know this isn't the case. 

Oh, please. Being obtuse isn’t inherently a rules violation, but one should still avoid it.

I must point out the fact that you all have fallen under the instinct of a primitive nature; you repeat history in calling me a drunk.

Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek was misjudged the same way you are wrongly judging me. You judge the Science I have revealed to you from a primitive and bigoted perspective. This in fact still has to do with my topic about the Mind and SPACE-TIME. If you actually noticed yourselves running from me and the information I have, you would come to understand these things. But obviously, the primitive nature (within your mind) you live in will not permit you to admit to your wrongs.

I urge you to simply test this Science rather than call me a drunk and simply drown this knowledge with unwarranted hate.

On 1/5/2024 at 3:14 PM, ttelect said:

[Caution : Just as CERN is found to be the current method our scientists are coming to develop and learn of things (knowledge and energy from a different dimension), currently veiled to us. This is the type of knowledge that they are learning and seeking to learn without the fear of the potential risks Stephen Hawking had even brought into the awareness of mankind within our firmament of time and space. 

Since our scientists do as they please with their knowledge and nobody is able to hold them accountable as to where and who is giving them this knowledge. I also have the right to tell you where I have found my conclusions on this topic about The Mind, Consciousness, Logos(λόγος). This is summed up by the statement, (a.1)'We love because He first loved us'.]

Regard the Mind as a blackhole leading to a different realm and or dimension. It is as if 'the Mind' were your presence to walk in a house with many rooms and in each room is a purpose in which you are able to focus on something in the Literal Matter, either it be completing a simple sentence in the hopes to communicate, or even just coming to the awareness of appreciating somebody or something. The mind and its ideas are alike to a handful of water as we try to withhold every drop in our hands. The mind and its ideas are alike to loose change of coins in a pocket with a hole in it. Sometimes we simply loose our train of thought just like losing coins during a walk, or sometimes we are visited by an idea that is not our own, as if a separate presence introduced itself as 'that idea' in the realm or dimension of our minds.

The Mind is something that has been sedated for the past centuries for this reason. Either it be by the rise of the concept of FAST FOOD in the hearts of people, or simply the invention of circuses and meaningless entertainment. I must point out a saying from the past that still lives in its full effect as if spoken today. This saying is very important to the concept and element of 'The Mind' and are like gems to anyone who understand the value of having dominion of your own Mind without easily being swayed and or deceived (either it be by persons, literal entities, and or mental illnesses).

(a.2) "The eye is the lamp to the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" 

I would like to remind the human Mind that the use of words are as equal to an Equation such as E = mc^2. Not many have the dominion of, or walk in step with WORD in a way where they are able to REVEAL their Mind in the same way an equation can reveal to us an idea of the grandness of the universe. The reason we see many people do abominable things such as stealing in a way to provide for their families (which is somehow respected by the majority considering their situation) or the reason we see many people commit such violent and destructive acts to then learn to 'voluntarily' dose themselves with medication (pharmakeia φαρμακεία) meant to debilitate their Mind and Consciousness. The way this is possible without mankind being aware of it is due to the reason of them not understanding the saying (a.2) to be alike to the laws of physics in which this WORD, or EQUATION must be accomplished and fulfilled. In religious terminology, they call this PROPHECY of any kind. As long as it was spoken and then made to come to pass by the unfolding of TIME and SPACE, not by the strength of man or anything bound to TIME and SPACE. 

We can see that the push of our modern day Science, ever since it was first discovered along with media in the minds of humanity, was to in fact stop us from asking questions and to simply know where to get the answers and information. This is dangerous when we discover that I have video proof of Google telling me back in 2022 that English was the first language to ever be spoken on earth when I had asked it if French or English came first. I would like to remind you all of the concept or deceit and the fact that humanity chooses to preform the Still-Face Experiment on the literal Mind, on the Consciousness within a creature rather than to walk in Truth, no matter how ugly it could be to our understanding. This is the very reason the Israelite Nation gave up their Messiah to the curse of the cross long ago, Jesus Christ the Man, promised to impart within us the VERY Mind and HEART of God. In other words, the word 'Breath' is a synonym for the word 'Spirit';

(a.3) "And with that He breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit." 

I have come to understand these things and much more concerning the Mind (which I am more than pleased to share with all willing to listen and not have their ears itched, but instead have their thirst born from a world of deceit, quenched). Understanding this Science can enable us to reach those lost in Mind, such as Schizophrenics, those lost in Alzheimer's, those stuck in simple delusions such as fear and the lack of self-esteem, and many more. 

To test this yourselves. If you want to witness a miracle in the most invisible way possible in order that you may believe, but still without seeing, just as Jesus encouraged us to be faithful. Witness SPACE-TIME within yourselves. We all share in common the 'Now-Time'. Yet it is impossible to get in contact with someone you have no awareness of from the other side of the planet. In order to become aware of them and their 'NOW-TIME' in SPACE-TIME, we would be forced to use the gift of having an organic body which is upheld by the Physical Matter. With the use of this vessel, you are now able to walk closer to someone in order to hear and understand their Mind. 

Now lets make the example of that person you are trying to become aware of, imagine that person is intentionally running away from you in the Physical Matter (this could also translate into our dimension, and the dimensions we have created, such as blocking a person online on every platform). This would make it EXTREMELY difficult to ever come to awareness of that person's existence even though they exist at the same time you do. Many are conformed to what their simply sight can reach. This could be translated or better understood as whatever LIGHT can reach within 'the universe' of your Mind, that is in fact what you are aware of only. Hence the human saying;

"out of sight, out of mind".

It is interesting that Christ Jesus claimed to be The Light of the World. I, today, with my discoveries and experiences; I also claim that Jesus Christ is the TRUE light of the World that reveals all things at His Father's appointed time. Take in Mind how Jesus directed Himself on earth to The Mind of God, to the Will of God rather than His own and those around Him. I have done the same in directing my Mind toward Him as the only Way to the Mind of God as well, and due to this I am brought here to the many restless minds.

I may not know you, but I understand you because we are alike in the physical Matter. Our bodies would have to react the same way to things such as chemical compounds, environment and time. But where we differ is in the Mind, and this is where we are alike to puzzle pieces. This is how we are able to help each other from insanity and/or the prison from within their Mind. You may be aware of something I may not be, I may be aware of other things you may not be. You may understand something I simply know of, while I may understand other things that you simply know of. The thing to connect us is not simply the ability of 'sight', but as mentioned before, just as light is what reflects from the world into our eyes, it is the True Light that will connect our minds and hearts with each other. If this was obtainable, wars would cease, greed would starve, and jealousy would become joy for that person instead. This is that miracle I speak of.

I understand many do not want to hear this, since this is practically what we are taught in kindergarten: to connect with our peers, to be expressive and to never think a question a bad one. I believe it is necessary to backtrack to that time in our Minds to then be truly taught by The LIGHT of the WORLD true advancements of Science such as the literal use of TIME-SPACE in the literal universe. An example of this, Jesus showed some of His disciples both Moses and Elijah on the Mountain only after they followed Him and His Mind dearly for some time. This would have to be considered a group psychosis if anything, which there is no such thing, since Science has to be proven by a third party view even. In other words, there cannot be a 50/50 percent chance if we want to call it FACTUAL and TRUE. 

To conclude;

I hope with the Equations of the WORDS I have been shown to use, you are able to recognize me speaking to you in SPACE-TIME since your now, was my then when I wrote this. And if you do not realize the presence of these WORDS in SPACE-TIME, then I urge you to try and travel in SPACE-TIME to meet me and many others here in peace.

Direct your Minds to God.

1_4WpyyRI6SwCP7G8HVmfvLw.jpg

I have a very open mind on mind, having posted some of my thoughts on this forum, but there is nothing in your post that I can relate to or interested in engaging with.

On 1/9/2024 at 5:52 AM, StringJunky said:

Makes a change from citing Galileo, I suppose.

It seems Van Leeuwenhoek's observations of single celled protozoa were not taken seriously at first by the English Royal Society (to whom he had written, in Dutch), but within a couple of years it had sent over a deputation to review his findings and accepted them. So it doesn't seem to be a terribly convincing example of "the Establishment" rejecting science.

On 1/9/2024 at 5:16 AM, ttelect said:

I must point out the fact that you all have fallen under the instinct of a primitive nature; you repeat history in calling me a drunk.

Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek was misjudged the same way you are wrongly judging me. You judge the Science I have revealed to you from a primitive and bigoted perspective. This in fact still has to do with my topic about the Mind and SPACE-TIME. If you actually noticed yourselves running from me and the information I have, you would come to understand these things. But obviously, the primitive nature (within your mind) you live in will not permit you to admit to your wrongs.

I urge you to simply test this Science rather than call me a drunk and simply drown this knowledge with unwarranted hate.

What science?

On 1/8/2024 at 10:52 PM, StringJunky said:

Makes a change from citing Galileo, I suppose.

Harder to pronounce, though.  Leeuwenhoek is never referenced in a Queen song.