Theory on today's atmosphere. edit: [how bout this new theory i've considered? debunk please]

Foster

Global Warming (technology [cars etc.]) disrupted a well-synchronized  ecosystem.  The ecosystem includes atmosphere and ocean.  This slowed down the earth's core, thus weakening the magnetic field & cutting apart the magnetosphere.

The ozone layer isn't healing, but rather is collecting in pressure gradients across the globe (maybe?)  Not gravity (pressure).  such as teh beach.  A distinctively different atmosphere can't focus out so many cosmic rays: weakened magnetic field & global warming.  Therefore, (also because there's much less refraction than there would be) harsher wavelengths or radiation is hitting the ground (us).  This would explain why it feels cool and is cool, but under the sun it's extremely different than it used to be.

Another theory is that the use of electricity prevented an ongoing cohesive ecosystem.

*example:  alot of static electricity in the air or wavelengths crossing... prevented lightning strikes, thus no cloud formation or storms/weather.

What do you think? (aside from how does global warming slow down the rotation of the earth)

Edited by Foster
insert [how bout this new theory i've considered? debunk please]

• Foster changed the title to Theory on today's atmosphere. edit: [how bout this new theory i've considered? debunk please]
1 hour ago, Foster said:

Global Warming (technology [cars etc.]) disrupted a well-synchronized  ecosystem.  The ecosystem includes atmosphere and ocean.  This slowed down the earth's core, thus weakening the magnetic field & cutting apart the magnetosphere.

What’s the evidence that this is the case?

2 hours ago, swansont said:

What’s the evidence that this is the case?

There wouldn't be any evidence with something like the Sun, that occurs progressively, coinciding with our lifestyles.  1) we aren't questioning it 2) it isn't an apparent threat 3) it wouldn't be apparent 4) at night, the sun is down, which would allow us to forget.  6) there's no incentive for someone to look into something that cannot first be identified.  We aren't going to question the world we can comfortably live in.

The ecosystem cannot be quantified 100%, as been the obvious notion...since someone looked.  I looked up the ozone molecules, and that would be impossible.  I'm wrong there, admittedly.

One other thing I'd like to bring up and ask you guys about, is why my parents Mercury thermometer broke in the late 90's.  If we look into real-feel, and ambient temperature... I think that could lead to something.  If it is indeed different, more, or less solar radiation penetrating our atmosphere, then we would want to know that it's safe.

Edited by Foster

49 minutes ago, Foster said:

There wouldn't be any evidence with something like the Sun, that occurs progressively, coinciding with our lifestyles.  1) we aren't questioning it 2) it isn't an apparent threat 3) it wouldn't be apparent 4) at night, the sun is down, which would allow us to forget.  6) there's no incentive for someone to look into something that cannot first be identified.  We aren't going to question the world we can comfortably live in.

I’m sorry, have you met science?

Science questions the world, makes models, and compares them to evidence. If you don’t have evidence, you aren’t doing science. And these are the requirements for speculations.

So let’s have the evidence to support your claims, or this gets shut down.

Yikes.

Right at the start of your OP you claimed:

(A) Global Warming -> (B) disrupted ecosystem -> (C) slowed down the earth's core -> (D) weakening the magnetic field

When asked for evidence you provided none, you waffled about how there'd be no evidence (or something like that).

So you claimed something extremely wild (especially the B to C step) then provided nothing to back it up.

That's what led to the "met science" comment, which was well justified.

2 hours ago, Foster said:

OKay, it goes in the trash. 

Yup.

2 hours ago, Foster said:

this place is for sociopaths anyway.  have i met science?  are you all retarded?  Look at your comments.  You are like Trump's offspring

Yeah, right.

Making stuff up? 

Accuse others of what you’re doing?  

That’s the Trump playbook.