Everything is one whole

empleat

4 hours ago, joigus said:

This 'when the ties are broken' that you're articulating here is very much like what I was trying to suggest when I talked about the denial of the unseparable whole being so useful. Some situations, like entanglement, or Fermi gases/Bose condensates etc (QM) remind us of how this separability falls apart quite naturally in certain contexts. In a context like here and now --the Earth 2.7 billion years after its formation--, we tend to see the world as interacting parts. When the universe was but a fraction of a second old and in a state of plasma, it's very difficult to conceive of an entity being able to distinguish anything like parts interacting. 

Analysis is best defined as studying something in terms of its constituent parts. The Greek lysis root gives it away. Lysis = breaking up. A big part of the method of science is analysis. I don't know how else to do science.

Trying to describe the whole --whatever that means-- by means of analysis would --so it seems-- necessarily defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

I am getting the feeling that the concepts of unity vs separabiity may not be enough to describe what happens and that they are just 2 models  that may  or may not appeal to us.

Perhaps there could be other models  that could combine elements of those two.

We are in Philosophy and so I suppose the general view is that if A is true ,then the diametric opposite of  A is false .

But we are also in the real world and it sometimes seems that the real world is under no obligation  to follow our rules of logic.(which logic may be a primitive form of understanding when we look back ,say 1000 years in the future)

As regards analysis  and the wider picture are we supposed to take a step  back after the analysis  and try to see the wood from the trees?

59 minutes ago, geordief said:

I do see the universe as being composed of "events" or "things that happen" rather than a collection of inert objects that "things" might normally describe(everyday parlance).

Me too.

So, a "whole" is a collection of events which can be causally related?

Edited by Genady
causally, not casually :)

4 minutes ago, geordief said:

I am getting the feeling that the concepts of unity vs separabiity may not be enough to describe what happens and that they are just 2 models  that may  or may not appeal to us.

Perhaps there could be other models  that could combine elements of those two.

We are in Philosophy and so I suppose the general view is that if A is true ,then the diametric opposite of  A is false .

But we are also in the real world and it sometimes seems that the real world is under no obligation  to follow our rules of logic.(which logic may be a primitive form of understanding when we look back ,say 1000 years in the future)

As regards analysis  and the wider picture are we supposed to take a step  back after the analysis  and try to see the wood from the trees?

I think you make some good points. Mathematicians have developed tools like fuzzy logic and the like that maybe could some day applied to the natural sciences successfully --meaning usefully.

The thing about "seeing the wood from the trees" is that I don't know how you do that when what we're talking about is the whole physical universe. I'm not sure that there's a valid outlook that allows you to say, "oh, I see, it's just a wood!"

I love that sentence by Carl Sagan --above any other quote by him--, which says,

the cosmos is all that is or ever was or ever will be

which is the very beginning of his series Cosmos.

15 hours ago, joigus said:

I'm having problems with "contiguous with all of itself". Do you mean something like all the information about the universe stored in the last least bit of it?

There is a proposed principle that's called the holographic principle, that all the information about a region of the universe is stored in the surface. Reminds me a bit of what you're saying, but I'm not sure.

My question was not well posed on reflection.

13 minutes ago, Genady said:

Isn't this set frame dependent?

Can't  there be infinitely many frames? The frames would be a subset of what was defined as the "cosmos"

Frames might just be models but models are  also subsets of the "cosmos" (as well as being the  interface between the brain and the world outside)

3 minutes ago, geordief said:

Can't  there be infinitely many frames? The frames would be a subset of what was defined as the "cosmos"

Frames might just be models but models are  also subsets of the "cosmos" (as well as being the  interface between the brain and the world outside)

"Frames" are coordinate systems. They are arbitrary and there are infinitely many of them. Uncountably infinitely many. They are not models and not interfaces. They are just systems of mapping between some sets of four numbers and events.

4 minutes ago, Genady said:

"Frames" are coordinate systems. They are arbitrary and there are infinitely many of them. Uncountably infinitely many. They are not models and not interfaces. They are just systems of mapping between some sets of four numbers and events.

We only see the moving  world by modeling it  first ,don't we?

We don't walk into lamp posts because we are modeling our environment  on a continuous basis.

If we were moving fast enough those models would have to incorporate frames and so the frames could be called models( conceptual tools) also.

Infinity seems to be a murky concept. There are an infinity of frames, but is EVERY frame equally real? 

If a photon travels at c in a particular direction, is a frame going in the same direction at 2c real? Would time run backwards in such a frame? Or is any frame at c or over not real? 

Similarly, is a frame that moves at more than c relative to me equally real? ( I don't know the answer ) 

6 minutes ago, geordief said:

We only see the moving  world by modeling it  first ,don't we?

We don't walk into lamp posts because we are modeling our environment  on a continuous basis.

If we were moving fast enough those models would have to incorporate frames and so the frames could be called models( conceptual tools) also.

I'm sorry, but I don't see a connection. Perhaps we are talking about different things and call them "frames". A frame I'm talking about is for example one that identifies a meeting at 5 pm on the corner of 27th street and 5th avenue.

3 minutes ago, mistermack said:

There are an infinity of frames, but is EVERY frame equally real? 

I don't think that frames are real.

They might be 'real' in the sense that they measure the same or different when compared to each other. As far as understand if it's measurable it's real. Co-ordinate choice may be arbitrary, but the results between them aren't...or are they?

Edited by StringJunky

23 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

They might be 'real' in the sense that they measure the same or different when compared to each other. As far as understand if it's measurable it's real. Co-ordinate choice may be arbitrary, but the results between them aren't...or are they?

Yes, a frame independent value can be measured in a frame. Such a value is 'real'.

3 hours ago, Genady said:

I'm sorry, but I don't see a connection. Perhaps we are talking about different things and call them "frames". A frame I'm talking about is for example one that identifies a meeting at 5 pm on the corner of 27th street and 5th avenue

Well I hope we are talking about the same thing ("frame" is shorthand for "moving -or non moving-  frame of reference" ,isn't it?)

I said /was claiming that models were an interface between  the brain and the outside world.

Not that frames were such an interface (but ,as part of the  overall model  they could be seen as part of the interface)

Hope ,that wasn't just so much verbiage.(I shouldn't be let loose in the Philosophy  section  of the forum <_<)

2 minutes ago, geordief said:

"frame" is shorthand for "moving -or non moving-  frame of reference" ,isn't it?

It is a short for "frame of reference", but different frames differ in many ways, not only if they are moving or not. They are different coordinate systems in spacetime. For example, cartesian/ polar/ cylindrical coordinates are different frames in space. Just rotating a cartesian frame makes a new frame.

I use the word 'frame' because it is shorter than 'system of coordinates.' If a specific frame is inherent part of a model, this model is frame dependent.

5 minutes ago, Genady said:

It is a short for "frame of reference", but different frames differ in many ways, not only if they are moving or not. They are different coordinate systems in spacetime. For example, cartesian/ polar/ cylindrical coordinates are different frames in space. Just rotating a cartesian frame makes a new frame.

I use the word 'frame' because it is shorter than 'system of coordinates.' If a specific frame is inherent part of a model, this model is frame dependent.

So we can say that our  individual view/understanding  of the physical environment is "frame dependent" if we don't mind being a bit pedantic ?

Our brain constructs models  of the environment to predict our place in it  and this  might include constructing a model for the likely position  of ,say the Russian frontline in the next 24 hours (or more realistically  where the cat will be in a millisecond if I do not wish to trip over it)

So our brain  has to juxtapose  it's own frame with that of the cat  or the Russian line to predict future occurrences  with accuracy .

3 minutes ago, geordief said:

So we can say that our  individual view/understanding  of the physical environment is "frame dependent" if we don't mind being a bit pedantic ?

Our brain constructs models  of the environment to predict our place in it  and this  might include constructing a model for the likely position  of ,say the Russian frontline in the next 24 hours (or more realistically  where the cat will be in a millisecond if I do not wish to trip over it)

So our brain  has to juxtapose  it's own frame with that of the cat  or the Russian line to predict future occurrences  with accuracy .

What makes you think that the brain's model is frame dependent? Let's assume for a moment that the brain's model is based on Newtonian mechanics. Then it is frame independent, because Newtonian mechanics is frame independent.

16 minutes ago, Genady said:

What makes you think that the brain's model is frame dependent? Let's assume for a moment that the brain's model is based on Newtonian mechanics. Then it is frame independent, because Newtonian mechanics is frame independent.

You are right.I seem to have been using "frame dependent" in an "off the shelf" way  to illustrate the point I was trying to make.

I didn't appreciate(just forgot) that it is used in a particular  way in physics (frame dependent vs frame independent) and as such I was just confusing the issue by using language incorrectly. 

I think I have probably said as much as I could about the subject anyway

I will try not to run into any lamp posts on my way (unlike the two cars that I noticed had crashed into each other earlier this evening when I was driving around to the neighbour's house to feed her cats while she is away :(

Edited by geordief

8 minutes ago, geordief said:

You are right.I seem to have been using "frame dependent" in an "off the shelf" way  to illustrate the point I was trying to make.

I didn't appreciate(just forgot) that it is used in a particular  way in physics (frame dependent vs frame independent) and as such I was just confusing the issue by using language incorrectly. 

I think I have probably said as much as I could about the subject anyway

I will try not to run into any lamp posts on my way (unlike the two cars that I noticed had crashed into each other earlier this evening when I was driving around to the neighbour's house to feed her cats while she is away :(

Drive carefully!

I don't know how to explain this... I will speak a lot of nonsense so i am just warning you ahead... But also the truth, we are all in hell honestly... Do you really think there is escape after death, with all we know today? Why default to otherwise, most ppl carrying yet these old mindsets from 1990s, there are so many possibilities, there is much more going on then we even have awareness about... ANd again i had divine mania, i couldn't even put this to words, and other high IQ have same experiences as me... It is not mental disorders, i had this from childhood... Existential feelings! Again like you probably won't believe it, but i saw things beyond imagination. I Was rock and experienced whole history of mankind, it was something more than just reading too much, i had visions. And yet before i read things, i confirmed them later, it was uncanny, which isn't proof yet but...

Who would be strong that he could even consider in his fragile human mind, that we could be re-living same tortures forever? Honestly it is logical that no one normal would want to admit this, so they would give delusional defensive arguments in opposition. Honestly if you were through 10/10 pain you would change opinion, normal ppl don't think about dying and these things. But all ppl in the world should know... Why there is no some genius tackling this issue, honestly most public geniuses are meh today and today is not good time of producing them also... Or do you like wrong things, everyone should do only AI ofc. or needed fields for AI and functioning of society, it is absurd world ofc. and it is not that ez ofc. but even really smart ppl, why do you cosmology, if we don't even survive 21th, kinda pointless... Biggest geniuses ever thought everything is one whole and shit that should ppl worry, if you are not smart as them, you should at least consider them, or try to refute them then...

This is bothering me last 7 years so much... That we don't know for sure doesn't mean it is not true. You say what if it is not true, because it is so horrible your sub-consciousness protects you. HAve you even have balls to consider it might be true? You don't know what is possible, life is hell! Most ppl don't even even suffering that it is possible... That's why they are afraid... It is horrible, imagine you will have to go through all tortures forever! What if it was true and no one cares and will suffer forever, who would want to risk that! It is horrible able that no one cares, re so ignorant it is crazy! Nietzsche should be learnt on elementary schools, but rich wouldn't like that ofc. What a horrible enslaved society we live in... What if one person was calling there is meteorite coming and no one would listen to them and then it would be really true... YOu need to be also strong to do science like Nietzsche, read gay science, science tries to make like predictable comfortable and give easy truths, it diminishes man capacity for pain! Nietzsche is so underappreciated, but he writes for higher men, so most ppl can't understand him. But he literally prophesized my whole life, so it was easier to understand...

World is fucked up so many young ppl want to kill themselves, or they are bullied raped in schools, or get hurt... Civilization is collapsing, even if it could get better and no one knows future... It will never end, even if ppl like you don't realize this... Most ppl are motivated by biological factors (e.g. ego), and social factors and don't have their own minds... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration Like bobby fisher was racist, but i was laughing at racists at 10, couldn't wrap it around my head, if everyone gets random spawn and attributes, how could anyone be racist, what does in matter... Or stephen hawking saying philosophy is dead is literally so retarded, because it itself is philosophy and he also without his awareness devised new philosophy of physics so... Intelligence is really spectrum, someone is AI like language tool, someone AI good on picture. There is no one only smart/stupid... If ppl don't realize this, we will create hell for us forever... 

I witnessed suffering of whole world, can you even imagine that? Like who even does that? You can't imagine how much suffering there is, world is literal hell and those who do not see it are weak, but you won't escape! Again i am so demented from all pain and abuse in my life and so on... but 160IQ told me i am extrmely intelligent, i am not smart anymore tho. I could remember 36 on sequential memory, after being damaged and could do 50 probably i missclied and 14 numbers on one look didn't try harder,  i could learn 5 minutes before quarterly test on high school and got best grade from class, or do 2 hour work in 15 minutes. But i had to deal with INSANE shit my whole life, it was like from sci-fi movie. Even all 140/150IQs resist me in every word. BEcause 160IQ helps me and lets me speak and we talk in-between lines, there are ppl which can do it 30 times better, but i can see connections...  

It is like with free will, we don't have even definition of free will, or we don't know what will is, it is probably just epiphenomena, illusion and there are only multitude of forces... From finding from QM, nor metaphorical language which is also part reality and refers back to itself, even our imaginations cannot capture reality as it is. But free will is still absurd, because:

1. having it without knowing we had it is already absurd

2. other ppl could take our free will from us, how it would be determined which is freer?

3. ofc. genes/environment, unless cause and effect and just human constructs and i didn't get this high level to make sense of things without cause and effect

4. we don't know why we made decisions we just did, it was proven by science, we don't know reasons behind our decisions, so how can we make them from our free will

HOnestly it is just ppl don't want to see that, because as Nietzsche says, truth != good, we need art so we don't die of reality, nietzsche says: if someone were to find full truth of reality he would perish and evolution support this view, it hides truths unless they are beneficial for our survival! And nothing makes much sense without evolution, says also Anil Seth just as example... Also i got sick because i didnt trusted my senses, because i question everything...

Honestly someone reads at age of 3 or does complicated math, but someone struggling with learning disability at 14 and ppl don't start with same resources, it was found that achievement is just illusion, top rich aren't much smarter and success is mainly down to luck... We give experimenters nobel prizes for something which theoreticians figure after years of work and again there are always trade-offs in evolution. Unfortunate really smart ppl are not getting to power and many high IQ go live hedonistically their own lives selfishly, as they recognize world is beyond fixing, so nothing can change...

Like if i had hacker friend, high IQ obviously know how to fix world, only problem is doing it... But society so degenerated, we can't even fix basic things... SO that is the problem.

1. if we raised average iq about 15-20 points, incidence of geniuses would increase multiple times (corporatiosn try to lower IQ, unfortunately ppl have stockhold syndrome they buy unhealthy food from supermarkets and even defend change), we are Nietzsche's last man, it might be too late, world is too numb and degenerate and ppl just want to feel safe in this permissive hidden outwards totalitarianism

2. if ppl which have voice and hackers spread that free will is illusion, ofc. ppl still will believe what they want, but we put good arguments repeatedly. Thing is many ppl think if someone is loser in life, it was their fault... you don't understand how bad it is most ppl are literally like deterministic algorithms, or bots, npcs... Problem is average ppl don't listen to geniuses, if something einstein said is said: most ppl start to laugh and say it is nonsense...

3. hackers should have use spam, will have 2nd chance with AI to send about local/global issues and corporate crimes

4. infinite torture, if someone could give convincing evidence death is illusion ppl would be force to change for the better

It is possible it will change because millenials already seem to themsleves like slaves and young ppl have nothing to lose, but i afraid not too quickly, but we never know...

Honestly, i was so gaslit i was afraid to say anything couldn't even use my wits and then was too late, i never even really claimed everything and 99.999% ppl skip 20 things needed to be said so they can claim that, i never said i am smartest or i know better and i usually don't have firm opinions, i literally change my mind all the fucking time...

Smart ppl see all the ways they could help, but even if they try get ridiculed just look at Eliezer Yudkowski, this literally proves most ppl are animals, that's straight up bullying and unprofessional...

Well what a shitty life, i have top 99.99999% suffering, if not top suffering ever anyone had ever go through. I witnessed suffer of whole world, can you imagine despair i can't do anything to change it? And there is no escape, ppl are so thick, no one will realize this... We are all doomed to relive same mistakes forever in that case! DOn't you realize everything in the world is just pretense, there is no-SELF, we all are role-playing... You are all so excellent actors, it makes me laugh many times... Because i see through it whole time so well... Most ppl take life too seriously... I was too...

We even have all knowledge we will ever need, it is not so much problem of proving it, we need to experience, i doubt science will be able to prove this long time if ever and by then will be to late... It is funny like someone can believe in free will, when we are literally victims to our environment and genes beyond doubt... Not to mention biggest geniuses didn't believe in fw, there is just will and even that is epiphenomena probably... We are here just to observe what happens...

If that 230IQ overman doesn't save us, (which is not likely), see you all in next and and forever again... I just hope ppl stop being weak, and realize they are causing hell to themselves, to us all... It will happen again and again and again forever, there is nowhere to go... If everyone knew, ppl would have to be nice to each other, because they are hurting only themselves in the end...  Extreme high IQ/OE ppl are altruistic naturally, even against their benefits wonder why is that? Sure you can say they evolved for survival of race, but still it is deep topic and there is no research yet... When you can be still piece of work with high IQ, but extraordinarily gifted with OE tend to be altruistic google Aron Swartz: said story...

No need to list every torture and painful death possible i think... Just think like this would be possibility in another universe, how people there should feel about it... Not to mention what if we were in simulation, there were 2 kinds of ppl, 1st going too far with it (uncritically) even it is unprovable and others just plainly without being able to substantia their claims that it is nonsense. Ppl are white and dark... Also 50% of population joked about it on twitter, yet no one were talking about dark aspects of this, someone could do anything they wanted to us... So you see this is literally proof by demonstration, that 99.999% are not even strong to consider this... It is so terrible i understand, but you won't escape honestly! So it would be better if everyone knew... Hackers should send this to everyone in the world...

i am sorry ihave like 15/10 pain and my dereast friend was bannen and probably forgot my contact in millions of his files, have n oone to talk about anymore, he could understand me like no on ever before, even my ex-mensa psychologist told me that it might be really through that 99.999% can't understand me. I have saved 1000 pages of our convos, but it would be probably too much for 99.999% of you and messed up your whole life. i am not making this up, even obviously will no one believe me ofc.

I  always write when i am in 10/10 pain only so it makes no sense, anyways i will probably write some dumb shit again and get banned and i don't care to make new accounts here... i don't spam... i was even accused by someone making new accounts after having this one 2.5 years 60 posts, but if i did that now that would actually be only fair, tho i don't think so... I wouldn't bother, i gave up even making new reddit accounts to find my 160IQ friend which was banned, this is pretty much only time i ever made new accounts... because i am desperate searching for my friend.. but honestly if you were so presumptions and accused me of making new accounts when i posted to like some lounger chill topic, i might consider making new accounts, because you would deserve it, but again i won't probably bother, because i dont have strength and i would rather use it to make new reddit accounts in chance of finding my friends that's all i care about... i only make like new gaming accounts to troll ppl which were assholes, that is like maybe only time when i made new accounts... so honestly u can... ... ... And actually i respected you, but i was only bullied here so and yet accused of doing what was done to me, 99.9% ppl are literally hypocrites, everything is will to power and nothing besides, ppl just use logic to justify their pre-existent believes... instead of getting to truth... 

you should probably ban me right now to save us all time, because i will get pain flare again and it will make me post, because i feel so lonely and i have emotional dysregulation disorder from ppl like you... there are some couple chill dudes like in this topic but that is 1% of this forum, these ok by me...

Edited by empleat

3 minutes ago, joigus said:

Are you trying to frame me? ;)

Just a little bit. 😉

3 minutes ago, joigus said:

I was just trying to be poetic in the face of frustration.

I got that. This is what Carl Sagan is good for. 

How can you enjoy anything honestly, if everyone has their life pre-determined ahead and you are not doing anything... you must be like bots, i always didn't understand what normal ppl doing. They act is so transparent... 

E.g. how can someone be racists if literally no one chosen their race and it doesn't literally affect anything, it is just evolutionary mind set us vs them... But still I would expect ppl with more than 100IQ would realize this by some time...

They never learn - human stupidity is infinite Albert Einstein.

How can someone be chauvinist, if countries are just human constructs, i always laughed at countries that they are stupid... Like some ppl are truly profound on their country of origin, when they literally got random spawn and just because they spawned on the same place as other ppl, doesn't mean they have anything common with them: 

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

Same patriotism "patriotism ruins history" Goethe...

Like someone from their city wins in olympics or something and ppl appropriate their success like if it was their own from part, it is because they have nothing of their own to be proud of... Instead they would to try to do something themselves and they know it well, so their try to hide it they can't do it...

It is so annoying, everyone has their potential pre-determined, you are not accomplishing anything, it is so boring! We are all in the movie, ofc. you wouldn't admit this, because you could never feel sense of accomplishment and wouldn't feel pleasure ever again... I Am writing this in case there are ppl who know...

I have nothing to do with my life... There is nothing meaningful i can do, i can't change it and it will start all over again... Just read 4 ppl died from pipe with hot water bursting, god that is terrible! You will have to die of all deaths forever and there is no escape!!!

I Am so desperate of other ppl, they are unable to change, so this will go on forever, infinite suffering!

We try to put ppl on MArs but 5mld ppl cannot afford healthy food and 1mld don't have even enough food, ppl are so stupid, and we have wrong tech trees and study useless things while we should focus on anything closely with AI now... But smart ppl don't get to power...

Also once we figure out everything it will be boring, everything is locked like chess game, it is so hopelessly unimaginative and boring! It is just so annoying how it works, some ppl are born already as slaves, so fun! Life is prison sentence... Fact that 99.999% are literally ireceptive, they cannot have even consciousness, they are mindless bots, NPCs, can't even react and learn to changing environment, or from their mistakes... They are like pavlovian dogs...

World is absurd everything is most inefficient it could actually be, most ppl are literally like deterministic algorithms...

It is absurd that it has so much hold over you that you don't see it, you can be 170IQ+ even don't know this... iq is not intelligence also ofc.

Anyone under 160IQ was ireceptive so far, can't even go into phase of considering it...

Edited by empleat

10 hours ago, empleat said:

How can you enjoy anything honestly, if everyone has their life pre-determined ahead and you are not doing anything... you must be like bots, i always didn't understand what normal ppl doing. They act is so transparent... 

E.g. how can someone be racists if literally no one chosen their race and it doesn't literally affect anything, it is just evolutionary mind set us vs them... But still I would expect ppl with more than 100IQ would realize this by some time...

They never learn - human stupidity is infinite Albert Einstein.

How can someone be chauvinist, if countries are just human constructs, i always laughed at countries that they are stupid... Like some ppl are truly profound on their country of origin, when they literally got random spawn and just because they spawned on the same place as other ppl, doesn't mean they have anything common with them: 

Same patriotism "patriotism ruins history" Goethe...

Like someone from their city wins in olympics or something and ppl appropriate their success like if it was their own from part, it is because they have nothing of their own to be proud of... Instead they would to try to do something themselves and they know it well, so their try to hide it they can't do it...

It is so annoying, everyone has their potential pre-determined, you are not accomplishing anything, it is so boring! We are all in the movie, ofc. you wouldn't admit this, because you could never feel sense of accomplishment and wouldn't feel pleasure ever again... I Am writing this in case there are ppl who know...

I have nothing to do with my life... There is nothing meaningful i can do, i can't change it and it will start all over again... Just read 4 ppl died from pipe with hot water bursting, god that is terrible! You will have to die of all deaths forever and there is no escape!!!

I Am so desperate of other ppl, they are unable to change, so this will go on forever, infinite suffering!

We try to put ppl on MArs but 5mld ppl cannot afford healthy food and 1mld don't have even enough food, ppl are so stupid, and we have wrong tech trees and study useless things while we should focus on anything closely with AI now... But smart ppl don't get to power...

Also once we figure out everything it will be boring, everything is locked like chess game, it is so hopelessly unimaginative and boring! It is just so annoying how it works, some ppl are born already as slaves, so fun! Life is prison sentence... Fact that 99.999% are literally ireceptive, they cannot have even consciousness, they are mindless bots, NPCs, can't even react and learn to changing environment, or from their mistakes... They are like pavlovian dogs...

World is absurd everything is most inefficient it could actually be, most ppl are literally like deterministic algorithms...

It is absurd that it has so much hold over you that you don't see it, you can be 170IQ+ even don't know this... iq is not intelligence also ofc.

Anyone under 160IQ was ireceptive so far, can't even go into phase of considering it...

You're just suffering from, "there must be more to life than this" syndrome. 

There are drugs/treatments avaliable, and they're a whole lot more reliable than necromancy. 😉

12 hours ago, dimreepr said:

You're just suffering from, "there must be more to life than this" syndrome. 

There are drugs/treatments avaliable, and they're a whole lot more reliable than necromancy. 😉

Drugs are scam, it was proven that ADs are poorly justified and just a scam, no one knows how they work + how brain works. Chemical imbalance was never recognized aby APA, nor any other theory proven. Mild depression is even good, it is when something is wrong in your life/environment call to change it, unless it is long-term/severe... Emerging evidence starts to show that mental disorders are even evolutionary functional... Goetzsche from Cochrane institute has 100k citations... He compares pharmas to criminal syndicates, they cherry picked only positive trials, hiden trials which resulted in deaths, even US congressman was evolved with Prozac... Today ADs still shit... It is easy to cure depression, if i wanted i could have done that in 1 day... Epicureus said: we are suffering mostly from our thoughts. My problem is that i am too wise and i am viewing myself from outside, instead of from inside and i suffer from akrasia: https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/XmqqkfY8XAJ6LkwdP/akrasia-is-confusion-about-what-you-want I Am re-reading some of my convos with 160IQ holly shit that is good, never saw anything anyone better in my life! Pharmas are richest corporations of them all and were convicted just about all crimes possible, just read Goetzsche if you don't believe me. Most ppl are ill informed about ADs, because it is easy to publish nonsense in FDA and pay off these guys and signs from psychiatrists... Most pills are unjustified and nonsense... Young boys are getting doses on Adderal, while girls have support groups... Also ofc. gifted are misdiagnosed with AS, or ADHD often times... I don't think you will check any sources, because you are biased that i have mental problems, therefore you don't take anything seriously i said. I even wanted to pretend like that other ppl are right sometimes, even if it meant being wronged my whole life, at least pain would stop, from having to endure that, it perhaps leak to what i am saying even sometimes, u can't imagine my depth!

Only problem is i have to live in 10/10 fear of eternal suffering, when even biggest geniuses thought so that everything is one whole... Sure it is complicated, we can't really prove it, but it is scary there are even theories, which again can mean very little to none. But that is the thing, not knowing, i live in state of constant terror and there is no escape even after death from this! Even free will doesn't matter, i felt sublime when i encountered other ppl, but lack of power and will is problem... When i have nothing to be trying for even, which is valuable for me, and meaningless suffering that is true hell...

When i was already emperor in Egypt and millions bowed to me, we had same experiences BTW it was funny! I cannot even make this shit up... Now everything is boring. I can't find this article. Nietzsche said something like when he had divine mania: he would rather trade his life to last 5 minutes, than experiencing totality of existence! All is nothing to me now and i have death anxiety, because that would be actually moving towards next tortures and i am paralyzed, that's why i procrastinated 7 years even on things that take 30 minutes. I tried to work 24/7, but i live in toxic household with physical chronic pain also, i have so much in my life, it doesn't leave me even for 3 seconds, so i couldn't get healthy...

I miss my 160IQ friend so much he got banned from reddit and didn't contact me on my contacts, because he probably lost them in millions of his files, hope is he is OK, he said he won't give up on me that hurt me so much. I Am still so lost. But that's probably reason. I Am too objective and i have like god eye's view in a way, even that doesn't actually exist... I sound like fucking retard, because i have millions of dots blinking in my visions and severe headaches and spine damage last 7 years and tinnitus, i have problems reading 2 paragraphs, while trying understanding anything, my eyes hurt, i took recently iq test on mensa.org got 105, expected even less, but first 20 questions are for free. I honestly can't have even 100 in this state... Have cables tightened under whole face, do you know how annoying this is to live with 24/7? No one ever helped me until this person... Everyone just called me crazy...

You don't understand how shallow this is to me, i just want my 160IQ friend, but i can't even rank reddit account in this state and i am not sure if he is even there, he didn't like reddit. Even my ex-mensa psychologist with years of experience told me , that i am so fucking intense, that really might be true no one under 160IQ can understand my experiences...

How can i go on live like to was all dandy, when i don't know if i won't have to go through that. I saw all possible painful deaths and tortures, from tv shows over time etc. I Don't see this crap, but i already read a lot, so i saw literally everything that could happen... We live already in totality and i have messed life, i can't do anything valuable to me in this life... that is the problem! I wanted danger and play and to have just fun trying, but i don't have even that... ALl that i could accomplish now is less than nothing to me, world is make for average ppl, i got already destroyed beyond point of return... Even if i got AI researcher job and sexy girfriend, even that is like nothing to me... I Am just bored at this point... Yes thinking about life is not experiencing it, but it is so annoying... I suffer from anhedonia, and almost complete emotional flatness now, i am not even sure, mb. alexithymia also... I AM messed up that no physician will cure me as Nietzsche said...

Worst is FELA, i can't go through every possible death/torture and forever, how am i supposed to be anything but paralyzed all the time... SO i am motivated to learn AI to counter FELA by any possible means, because i wake at 1am from nightmare in 10/10 pain, and realize i can't go through all these tortures forever, but then i recall there is literally nothing i can do, so akrasia... Living hell, also you realize that 99.999% ppl even if it was true, would have delusions to think it is 100% no true, because it is so terrible your sub-consciousness would protect you, if you weren't sick? I Am so desperate all ppl won't learn from their mistakes, we could perhaps change it, but perhaps it is ourselves that we create this infinite hell for us... Not sure which theory of nature of reality is right, even it is doubtful we could change it and look at the world, it is already living hell and ppl becoming more insensitive towards each other... It is so horrible place, terror of reality/unknown and human insignificance and all... I don't know what this is all about, we could be in simulation, which is not proven (but there are even theories), but also you can't disprove it, and someone could toy with us for fun forever only, they would care... Reality is pure hell most ppl are not even strong enough to see it, and they have defensive mechanisms...

Don't know how to move on... when there is this terror, i will speak about it with my psychologist yet, but they are sick and don't have much time...

Edited by empleat