Everything is one whole

empleat

30 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Only the ones that don't work, for you...

You are so arrogant it is funny, you are not even familiar with ADs history and know nothing about them obviously... Google Goetzsche from Cochrane institute, he has 100k citations... YOu are incredibly arrogant and plain wrong! We in western civilizations would try to medicate everything with pills, when there is not even problem, now i didn't say i have no problems... But ADs are scam... APA never even held chemical imbalance hypothesis yet they were spread under this myth by pharmas, which make most of all corporations in the world and have been convicted from all crimes possible, they are literally criminal syndicates... You have clearly no idea about this and you are too arrogant to have a look for yourself, so... It is funny you don't even know how cognitive biases work... You are coming from 1 point and you judge new knowledge based on your pre-existing knowledge...

Edited by empleat

8 minutes ago, empleat said:

You are so arrogant it is funny, you are not even familiar with ADs history and know nothing about them obviously... Google Goetzsche from Cochrane institute, he has 100k citations... YOu are incredibly arrogant and plain wrong! We in western civilizations would try to medicate everything with pills, when there is not even problem, now i didn't say i have no problems... But ADs are scam... APA never even held chemical imbalance hypothesis yet they were spread under this myth by pharmas, which make most of all corporations in the world and have been convicted from all crimes possible, they are literally criminal syndicates... You have clearly no idea about this and you are too arrogant to have a look for yourself, so... It is funny you don't even know how cognitive biases work... You are coming from 1 point and you judge new knowledge based on your pre-existing knowledge...

Sorry, I didn't realise that we can only talk about the drugs that you're familiar with, in this thread...

I'll leave you to preach...😝

36 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Sorry, I didn't realise that we can only talk about the drugs that you're familiar with, in this thread...

I'll leave you to preach...😝

? You weren't specific, now am i supposed to read your mind? Now when i nailed the head, you want to just escape from debate, that's how predictable you are... Besides there is no cure for universe, but you are too weak even too see truth so... “The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.” - Nietzsche

I Am not preaching BTW. But NTs are so emotionally flat as a sea, you can't even tell. I Am not a thing, i am fucking human being...

Edited by empleat

5 minutes ago, empleat said:

? You weren't specific, now am i supposed to read your mind? Now when i nailed the head, you want to just escape from debate, that's how predictable you are... Besides there is no cure for universe, but you are too weak even too see truth so... “The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.” - Nietzsche

I Am not preaching BTW. But NTs are so emotionally flat as a sea, you can't even tell. I Am not a thing, i am fucking human being...

You should read the parable of a madman, it's strangely prophetic... 

24 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

You should read the parable of a madman, it's strangely prophetic... 

There is always some reason in madness...

Besides what this makes you i have 10/10 pain, bullying person who is in so much pain. At begging i didn't do anything to you and i was bullied for no reason, while you was wrong yet i might add...

Edited by empleat

Spacetime is not even fundamental and your precious science is based on assumptions, e.g. classic model of universe sabine hossenfelder called other scientists uncritical believers, just because you can adjust it so it fits your data, scientists were using it because it was comfortable... https://iai.tv/articles/donald-hoffman-spacetime-is-not-fundamental-auid-2281

There are many extremely smart ppl which do only science like Stephen Hawking which said philosophy was dead and unwittingly without being aware of it, devised new philosophy of physics. Philosophy is in everything... Scientists do it even if they don't know about it. You don't even understand what intelligence is... https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/were-not-platonists-weve-just-learned

You don't understand that it is spectrum that someone can be extremely talented in one area, but then have shortcomings in other, that's why smart ppl cooperate, but this forum is just for others to stroke their ego...

Life is game you don't understand, you are limiting yourself because you are excluding areas of knowledge and other ppl because your self-inflated ego, smart 140IQ don't because they know even 100IQ ppl will know things they don't and learn from everyone... You are too narrow minded to see that.

Who do you think you are? You think you know better than biggest geniuses in history, you are so stupid...

multiple even 160IQs told me i am extremely intelligent, i couldn't even use my wits because i was gaslit my whole life and slave morality, because other ppl feel treatened by me and wanted to push me down, which they successfully did, i am completely destroyed.. .just because i can't write doesn't mean i am dumb, i can learn shit, but i had fear of failure, and performance and anxiety and self-sabotage and all gifted issues, i never had even chance in the first place..

160IQ doing 4 areas of science and philosophy told me i am extremely intelligent after like 200 pages and we had 1000 page+ convo...

THERE IS NO ESCAPE AFTER DEAHT AND YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO SEE THAT, AS NIETZSCHE SAYS WILL TO TRUTH IS SLAVE TO MORE FUNDAMENTAL WILL TO POWER, EVEN EVOLUTION SUPPORT THIS, IT HIDES TRUTHS (UNLESS THEY ARE BENEFICIAL TO OUR SURVIVAL) and we evolved to sell our truth to other ppl, instead of get to the truth! Ppl just justify with logical fallacies their pre-existent believes, that's why most ppl are bad at logic, because only thing that matters is ability to sell your truth to other ppl whatever it is...

Science is politically motivated and there is no freedom of speech,academia is no place for smart ppl... My 160IQ would destroy you utterly in couple sentences... you are so arrogant...

YOu are lower men, i would put you to cage with pigs, you are disgust me!!!!!!!

You didn't even know about ADs, supernerd laughed if it wasn't chemical imbalanced what it would be, lol didn't know about about biggest myth...

On other ppl it was same thing elistists driven everyone out: https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/38439-is-this-science-forums-dying/#comment-395814

This forums is just circle jerk, it is not to discuss anything... it is really pathethic, you have no power in real life, only insecure ppl bully others, you act like teenagers, really pathetic i must say and then you accuse of what you are doing yourself... You are less than couple atoms... You are just jealous because you know you are worthless deep down... Only weak ppl hurt others, because they can't do anything themselves...

I WON'T LET MYSELF TO BE GASLIT ANYMORE... YOU ARE LESS THAN DUST UNDER MY SHOES TO ME...

YOU WON'T ESCAPE, YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT, JUST LOOK WHAT PPL DID TO THEMSELVES IN MEDIEVAL AGES, AND AS EINSTEIN SAID: PEOPLES' STUPIDITY IS INFINITE, YOU CAN'T LEARN, YOU ARE LIKE BOTHS YOU OBEY EGO AND SOCIAL FACTORS LIKE STATUS AND NEED FOR BELONGING YOU ARE UNABLE TO EXERCISE AUTONOMY. ALL THINGS WHICH CANNOT OBEY THEMSELVES WILL OBEY OTHERS, THAT IS THE NATURE OF ALL LIVING THINGS - NIETZSCHE...

JUST LOOK HOW PATHETHIC SCIENCE IS, HALF OF IT IS SERVING CORPORATIONS AND CRIMINALS AND MOST OF IT IS FOR STATUS... READ DE ROPP YOU ARE DELUSIONAL KIDS...

WORLD CLASS SCIENTIST TOLD ME THAT I AM MATURE, OR SEAL TRAINEE ALL HIGH LEVEL PPL. BUT EVERYONE ELSE WANTED TO PUSH ME DOWN AND BULLIED ME MY WHOLE LIFE FOR NO REASON... YOU ARE SADISTIC! https://medium.com/@ryan.ehlers/everything-gets-forgiven-91ca2cb51df3 aGAIN YOU BELONG TO PIG PEN... LOSERS...

BAN ME...

Edited by empleat