OT posts split from New theory of evolution

cpu68

about the author, My name is Gregory Podgorniak (brn. 01.1977, Szczecinek, West Pomerania, Poland). I am working on field of natural as well as social sciences. During philosophical studies at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (1996-1999) I was actively act in student scientific organisation, got a scientific scholarship, and one from my articles titled Circulus vitiosus and fourfold petitio principii in the system of Descartes was published in Humanistic Drafts of Publishing House of Humaniora Foundation in Poznan, no. 6, 1998. Unfortunately certain fate events made impossible to me continuing studies to master's and later doctor's degree. Thence I was forced to be content only with a title of bachelor.
Thanks to deep and penetrating researchings I was able to establish indisputably some number of my past incarnations reaching of ancient period, these data are certain, these incarnations are: Auguste Comte (1798-1857) French philosopher and sociologist, Edme Mariotte (1620-1684) French physicist and meteorologist, Bodhidharma (5th or 6th century) buddhist patriarch, Aenesidemus (1 st century BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Arcesilaus (315-241 BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Gorgias (485-380 BC) Greek sophist.

37 minutes ago, cpu68 said:

about the author, My name is Gregory Podgorniak (brn. 01.1977, Szczecinek, West Pomerania, Poland). I am working on field of natural as well as social sciences. During philosophical studies at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (1996-1999) I was actively act in student scientific organisation, got a scientific scholarship, and one from my articles titled Circulus vitiosus and fourfold petitio principii in the system of Descartes was published in Humanistic Drafts of Publishing House of Humaniora Foundation in Poznan, no. 6, 1998. Unfortunately certain fate events made impossible to me continuing studies to master's and later doctor's degree. Thence I was forced to be content only with a title of bachelor.
Thanks to deep and penetrating researchings I was able to establish indisputably some number of my past incarnations reaching of ancient period, these data are certain, these incarnations are: Auguste Comte (1798-1857) French philosopher and sociologist, Edme Mariotte (1620-1684) French physicist and meteorologist, Bodhidharma (5th or 6th century) buddhist patriarch, Aenesidemus (1 st century BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Arcesilaus (315-241 BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Gorgias (485-380 BC) Greek sophist.

email contact: podgorniakgr@gmail.com

I'm surprised you were not also Nebuchadnezzar and Rameses II. 

Funny how these reincarnation nuts are never reincarnations of ordinary people. 

56 minutes ago, Genady said:

People should start adding a new section to their resume/CV, 'Prior reincarnations.'

I was definitely a water faring animal in my previous life, probably a loner, not a pack animal. 

Or maybe from Atlantis. 🤔 

Edited by Intoscience

4 minutes ago, cpu68 said:

You don't believe it, but I give reliable data on my incarnations

You actually said  "I was able to establish indisputably some number of my past incarnations".  That is a very bold claim.  Could you present your evidence?  If you have this indisputable evidence I certainly would like to see it since it would change my world view.

5 hours ago, cpu68 said:

(My emphasis.)

Advise: Go back to your second incarnation and borrow a page from his book. :);) 

35 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Could you present your evidence?  If you have this indisputable evidence I certainly would like to see it since it would change my world view.

The matter lies, among other things, in the secrets of the workshop, which I would not like to go into here, suffice it to say that these data are certain

40 minutes ago, cpu68 said:

The matter lies, among other things, in the secrets of the workshop, which I would not like to go into here, suffice it to say that these data are certain

"I'm not going to explain why I think this way, but it's a given that I'm correct."

Um, no thanks. Science discussion forum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.