Insight on the Matrix

George Henson

There seems to be a new book out, I was hoping we could discuss these most serious thoughts considering they concern us all. It reads.

Let me be clear, 7.5 billion people, even more animals and endless greenlife and soil cannot consume endless gallons of water everyday and constantly be replaced out of nowhere. The Earth does not create it's own water, we are in the matrix.

Another fact of life is the trains in Britain are now run by Abellio, they are twice the width of the track and hang over just a little.

Our true origin is Glasgow.

It is called the matrix Facts of life by Raymond Signus. 

You are aware that you actually don't 'consume' water, but simply recycle it ?

41 minutes ago, George Henson said:

consume endless gallons of water everyday

If you 'consumed' 1 gallon of water everyday, would result in your weight gain of 2900 lbs after a year.

30 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

I presume this is an advert trying to sell a book to people who don't understand rain.

Are you claiming all that rain doesn't make British trains wider? 

2 hours ago, George Henson said:

Our true origin is Glasgow.

Probably somewhere on Buchanan Street. Do you have an address?

Yes, we, and animals and plants, take in water.  I don't know about the rest of you but I pee frequently.  That fluid goest to the local sewer system where "pollutants" are taken out and the clean water is "returned to the wild".  Similarly, when animals urinate onto the ground, the water evaporates and forms clouds where it the falls as rain and replenishes rivers, lakes, and reservoirs.  Much the same is true of plants- water plants excrete returns, eventually, to the sky.   That is referred to as the "wate cycle".   I thought everyone, beyond the fifth or sixth grade, knew that!

• 2 weeks later...

You realize this statement below is nonsense, right?

On 11/29/2020 at 3:25 PM, George Henson said:

Let me be clear, 7.5 billion people, even more animals and endless greenlife and soil cannot consume endless gallons of water everyday and constantly be replaced out of nowhere. The Earth does not create it's own water, we are in the matrix.

Some of the water we drink has been through dinosaurs bladders.

If you consider it being used never mind going into the ground I think it's hard to deny, on a thought plane I stood. 

On 11/29/2020 at 9:37 PM, Phi for All said:

Is this fiction, or is there supposed to be some actual  science here?

There are many scientific facts, I'm a bit confused I don't hav anybody being relative to discuss this with.

On 11/29/2020 at 2:12 PM, MigL said:

You are aware that you actually don't 'consume' water, but simply recycle it ?

If you 'consumed' 1 gallon of water everyday, would result in your weight gain of 2900 lbs after a year.

Actually humans create water. How much more you'd weigh depends on what part of it you keep. Plants consume water but they don't generally hold on to the oxygen.