Doesn't Anyone Question How Weird Our Number For Light Speed Is?

leapyear

23 minutes ago, leapyear said:

You can rest assured a femtosecond of light is a unit of spacetime. The quantum/classical boundary demands it. MicroMETERS lets us do the math.

I think this explains why quantum gravity doesn't exist for quantum waves.

The time split in 5 might be telling use there are 4 parallel universes.

Why do you keep thinking 5 dimensions for time or that parallel universes are even needed.

Time is accurately described by one dimension. A dimension is an independent variable.

32 minutes ago, leapyear said:

You can rest assured a femtosecond of light is a unit of spacetime. The quantum/classical boundary demands it. MicroMETERS lets us do the math.I

Somehow I don’t find this reassuring.

there are experimental phenomena that happen faster than a femtosecond.

1 minute ago, leapyear said:

Time is Spacetime. I bring up the parallel universes because the math implies it.

You mention the math but haven’t presented any.

It can't be a coincidence that the speed of light x 5 equals that many micrometers.

You’ve been given a number of reasons why it is

16 minutes ago, leapyear said:

0.3 micrometers is width a femtosecond can get light to travel. 0.3 is around the size of a virus. We can't get a double slit experiment to show us fringes when using viruses.

I doubt anyone ever tried. And, since viruses come in a variety of sizes, it's clear that you are talking nonsense.

In fairness, the OP's question is interesting
186282 miles, 698 yards, 2 feet, and 5+ 21/127 inches per second

is a weird number.

oh wow, 0.3 becomes 30 ..errr, maybe just for objects allowed to interact with 0.3 objects and not give them a physical state.

This explains why quantum weirdness events are allowed to occur in plants and animals

Edited by leapyear

Space and Time are directly tied. Or should I say Distance and Time? The frame rate of spacetime has been increased for light to be the speed it is.

If I'm right, the quantum/classical boundary should be different throughout the fabric of spacetime ..like time dilation.

Time dilation and the boundary must be insane in cosmic voids. This has to by why they are expanding.

Spacetime converts quantum waves that have a width of 0.3 or larger and automatically gives them a physical state. The wave is now also a particle, it is in a duality ..the quantum field and spacetime are influencing it. It isn't going to perform quantum weirdness events but will wobble like a wave. Observation can be performed on purpose with smaller objects ..what I care about are the auto-observed sizes.

Matter waves not decaying is pretty strong evidence that spacetime isn't involved with unobserved quantum waves.

Side thought: I don't think the quantum field has a causality limit for unobserved quantum waves.

The reason Einstein failed at a unifying theory is because he refused to believe anything could be without spacetime.
I think spacetime is available everywhere ..but is not enacted everywhere. I think Mass enacts it (the boundary).

If you toss a rock into a cosmic void, spacetime will form around its mass like a bubble. It will experience the maximum time dilation and quantum/classical boundary spacetime can handle. Because of the spacetime bubble size. If the rock is around the size of the new boundary (for its new bubble) it would disappear into quantum waves and so would the spacetime bubble (assuming the rock didn't have a physical state at the time).

Is this why we are seeing stars older than time? Are the stars in question living in cosmic voids?
Anything that ages, has a physical state.

lorentz doesn't apply to quantum waves without a physical state ..there is nothing to tradeoff

Oh, WOW, this thread wasn't locked!

If galaxies are these enacted spacetime bubbles ..do we need dark matter to be a thing anymore?

The stars we see moving so fast at the edges of galaxies is due to its own spacetime bubble is mostly sticking out of the galaxy bubble. That star is moving in space with extreme time dilation.

We should be asking ourselves how much mass = how much spacetime?

I wouldn't want to be the first person to leave the galaxy. You would age and the different scale of the quantum/classical boundary would probably do something awful to your body.

Spacetime that isn't enacted would be like a deflated balloon ..lifeless. I'm asking what size the bubble gets per 0.3 micrometer of mass. Is the galaxy a giant spacetime bubble ..or more like a tent city?

We can compare galaxies with slow edge stars to ones with fast to give us a clue to the size.