China destroyed 2 US interceptors? [NO!]

Moreno

According to some info that flashed through some non-western media (please don't ask to specify) China destroyed two US interceptors somewhere over Pacific in the last few weeks. It happened right after Huawei director arrest in Canada. If this is true, strange that US media keeps silence on that. 

1 hour ago, Moreno said:

Do you regard it fiction or plausible?

With the limited info provided I would say fiction for 2 reasons:

- Interceptor aircraft are old. Initial produced in the 60's they primarily saw action through till the 80's. Some U.S. contractors sell them to foreign countries like China but the U.S. Military has long since  replaced them with a variety of newer ,ore capable aircraft. 

- Military bases domestically and overseas have thousands of employees both service members and civilian. When aircraft go missing a lot of people notice. Along those lines every advanced nation in the world monitors air traffic globally. So not only would the U.S. have to be keeping this quiet but so too would Germany, Japan, England, Russia, etc, etc, etc. 

9 hours ago, Moreno said:

According to some info that flashed through some non-western media (please don't ask to specify)

!

Moderator Note

Without a source for your information, discussion about this becomes conspiracy chasing, and we don't do that here. Without a credible source, your arguments won't hold up, so you need more to keep this open. 

4 hours ago, Ten oz said:

With the limited info provided I would say fiction for 2 reasons:
- Interceptor aircraft are old. Initial produced in the 60's they primarily saw action through till the 80's.

By the word "interceptor" I didn't mean it was an old plane. Just some military plane. Here seem to be some similar info for the summer of 2018, but this time no fatalities mentioned.

China shoots lasers at two US pilots of the C 130 aircraft Airmen injured

Edited by Moreno

12 hours ago, Moreno said:

According to some info that flashed through some non-western media (please don't ask to specify) China destroyed two US interceptors somewhere over Pacific in the last few weeks.

According to your own source, two pilots simply had a powerful laser shined at them. It could have been anyone or anything.

Also, being destroyed is totally different from having a laser shined on you.......

18 hours ago, Moreno said:

By the word "interceptor" I didn't mean it was an old plane. Just some military plane. Here seem to be some similar info for the summer of 2018, but this time no fatalities mentioned.

The second part of why I consider this fiction (as previously posted) is that countries around the world would notice. 

C130's are transport aircraft. They are not bombers or fighters. A C130 wouldn't be used to engage or encroach on a foriegn power. The first aircraft you mentioned, Intercept, is old but can at least be used for surveillance. The inclusion of C130's doesn't make this anymore likely in my opinion.