Einstein was a racist?

Endercreeper01

9 minutes ago, Endercreeper01 said:

It doesn't matter what time periods it was, he is still exhibiting qualities associated with racist tendencies and attitudes.

So what. Even if he were racist (which seems doubtful, to say the least) you can't use it to justify your own bigotry: "Oh, it's OK for me to be a vile bigot because someone else was before me".

3 minutes ago, Strange said:

So what. Even if he were racist (which seems doubtful, to say the least) you can't use it to justify your own bigotry: "Oh, it's OK for me to be a vile bigot because someone else was before me".

I'm not necessarily using it to justify my own bigotry, I am showing how even logical people can be racists sometimes and have flaws in their thinking, even wuth a logical mind.

Edited by Endercreeper01

12 minutes ago, Endercreeper01 said:

I'm not necessarily using it to justify my own bigotry, I am showing how even logical people can be racists sometimes and have flaws in their thinking, even wuth a logical mind.

We know this. Look at the number of Nobel Prize winners, philosophers, theologians, politicians, scientists, and sundry other very intelligent people who have attempted to justify their own bigotry. 

So, again, so what. If you aren't trying to add credibility to your own bigotry (gold to see you aren't denying it) then what is your point? 

And as you have not shown any signs of logical thought in your threads so far, this seems doubly irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Strange said:

We know this. Look at the number of Nobel Prize winners, philosophers, theologians, politicians, scientists, and sundry other very intelligent people who have attempted to justify their own bigotry. 

So, again, so what. If you aren't trying to add credibility to your own bigotry (gold to see you aren't denying it) then what is your point? 

And as you have not shown any signs of logical thought in your threads so far, this seems doubly irrelevant.

I'm proving a point about how racism is treated.

It seems like Einstein is being given a pass for his racist tendencies based on his status as a physicist. 

Edited by Endercreeper01

2 minutes ago, Endercreeper01 said:

It seems like Einstein is being given a pass for his racist tendencies based on his status as a physicist. 

Intent, agenda, warm fuzzy feeling knowing you're better than 'them' etc...

12 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Then why are you so keen to establish a difference?

So what's your intent, agenda, teddy bear...

8 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Intent, agenda, warm fuzzy feeling knowing you're better than 'them' etc...

So what's your intent, agenda, teddy bear...

To make a point.

Even logical people such as Einstein can be illogical sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Strange said:

I think you are just trying to promote your own vile beliefs.

I have points to prove that are different than my own personal beliefs.

Edited by Endercreeper01

51 minutes ago, Endercreeper01 said:

It doesn't matter what time periods it was, he is still exhibiting qualities associated with racist tendencies and attitudes.

As explained in detail by multiple people in multiple posts in this thread - he is not. However you are very clearly exhibiting racist attitudes in various posts and threads on this forum. I got news for you, no matter how hard you try to justify your racism it will still stink and it doesn’t matter if you use Einstein, Martin Luther King or Mandela to try to justify your racism. The question is why are you still here? You very well know that this isn’t a place which will welcome your racist attitude.

3 minutes ago, koti said:

As explained in detail by multiple people in multiple posts in this thread - he is not. However you are very clearly exhibiting racist attitudes in various posts and threads on this forum. I got news for you, no matter how hard you try to justify your racism it will still stink and it doesn’t matter if you use Einstein, Martin Luther King or Mandela to try to justify your racism. The question is why are you still here? You very well know that this isn’t a place which will welcome your racist attitude.

I'm only here to prove a point.

My own personal bigotry is not what we are currently discussing.

Edited by Endercreeper01

1 minute ago, Endercreeper01 said:

The question is why Einstein continues to be shielded from any blame because of his status.

Strawman. Im reporting this.

Edited by koti

15 minutes ago, Endercreeper01 said:

You're really reporting me because you disagree with me.

It's quite dishonorable behavior to say the least. 

I’m reporting you because you are resorting to using logical fallacies which are not accepted on this forum. You don’t know what honor is, youre a disgrace. 

20 minutes ago, koti said:

I’m reporting you because you are resorting to using logical fallacies which are not accepted on this forum. You don’t know what honor is, youre a disgrace. 

No, you're reporting me in a cowardly attempt to impact someone that you disagree with...

Such behavior can only be described as cowardice.

It's rather amusing that you would describe it as straw-man (you hardly seem to know what a straw-man is).
It becomes laughable when you proceed to call me a "disgrace" as a result of my non-using logical fallacies on an argument in an internet forum...

Edited by Endercreeper01

1 hour ago, Endercreeper01 said:

I don't think anyone questions that a logical mind is not proof against bigotry.

1 hour ago, Endercreeper01 said:

!

Moderator Note

That's something you should have led with, since it's not in the OP. There are a few points worth discussing, such as how views can change over time, or how diaries/journals differ from public actions, tied in with how everyone has some amount of prejudice.

Sadly, we have to deal with an agenda instead.

We're done here. Don't bring up racism again, Endercreeper01. You've used up all the chances you get.