Transgender-Age/Species?

Raider5678

I found out in Canada that people can be transgender age.

Do any Canadians feel like explaining how that works?

Like, I'm 15. If I wanted to be 21 and go get drunk, is there paperwork I have to sign or can I just do it?

Can I go back to 15 when I'm done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjC3zBKgL3M

I mean this guy was 52. She became 8 years old. Then she decided to become 6 years old.

Also, what about other legal opportunities?

Does she have to go back to kindergarten?

What if she changes her mind in between?

Is it discrimination to deny her from going to kindergarten if she wants to?

Also, the 6-year-old girl makes out with bikers. Would that be considered rape?

Additionally, moving away from that particular situation. What about the 15-year-old boy who wants to be a 7-year-old girl and wants to go back to kindergarten?

I mean, it's much less extreme but how does this work? Can they legally tell her she has to be 15 and attend her "assigned" grade?

And what about this man.....er.....dragon.

It had a "prophetic dream" telling it that it was a dragon and has since become one.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/yvwknv/what-does-it-mean-to-be-trans-species

According to it and the trans community, this is not a delusion, it's not something harmful, and that we must learn to accept people the way they are.

So how does that work? Would he(I'm not sure what pronoun to use here. If it's supposed to be "it" I'm sorry.) have to attend school? Is he subject to human rights violations or animal rights? What laws is he subject to? If he's treated like a dragon and taken in by animal control, what happens?

Seriously.

How does this even work in Canada?

Edited by Raider5678
Changed some pronouns.

As far as I know, that's not happening in Canada, but we do have our share of delusional people who want others to submit to their own bizarre,subjective reality.

And while there are some problems with our health care system, such as long wait times for life saving surgeries, eye exams not covered but sex reassignment surgery to anyone who wants it, it still beats NOT having a health care system.

Edited by MigL

1 hour ago, Raider5678 said:

I found out in Canada that people can be transgender age.

Do any Canadians feel like explaining how that works?

Like, I'm 15. If I wanted to be 21 and go get drunk, is there paperwork I have to sign or can I just do it?

Can I go back to 15 when I'm done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjC3zBKgL3M

I mean this guy was 52. She became 8 years old. Then she decided to become 6 years old.

Also, what about other legal opportunities?

Does she have to go back to kindergarten?

What if she changes her mind in between?

Is it discrimination to deny her from going to kindergarten if she wants to?

Also, the 6-year-old girl makes out with bikers. Would that be considered rape?

Additionally, moving away from that particular situation. What about the 15-year-old boy who wants to be a 7-year-old girl and wants to go back to kindergarten?

I mean, it's much less extreme but how does this work? Can they legally tell her she has to be 15 and attend her "assigned" grade?

And what about this man.....er.....dragon.

It had a "prophetic dream" telling it that it was a dragon and has since become one.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/yvwknv/what-does-it-mean-to-be-trans-species

According to it and the trans community, this is not a delusion, it's not something harmful, and that we must learn to accept people the way they are.

So how does that work? Would he(I'm not sure what pronoun to use here. If it's supposed to be "it" I'm sorry.) have to attend school? Is he subject to human rights violations or animal rights? What laws is he subject to? If he's treated like a dragon and taken in by animal control, what happens?

Seriously.

How does this even work in Canada?

Is there a point to this rant?

12 minutes ago, MigL said:

As far as I know, that's not happening in Canada, but we do have our share of delusional people who want others to submit to their own bizarre,subjective reality.

And while there are some problems with our health care system, such as long wait times for life saving surgeries, eye exams not covered but sex reassignment surgery to anyone who wants it, it still beats NOT having a health care system.

The ones that shout the loudest get the most attention. Dying people aren't exactly going to be jumping up and down, are they?

I sincerely doubt that a legal framework (other than freedom of expression) exist for any of it. 

13 minutes ago, MigL said:

such as long wait times for life saving surgeries, eye exams not covered but sex reassignment surgery to anyone who wants it

Vision and dental are unfortunately two rather important elements not covered by many health care systems (you also pay additionally to those in the US on top). Medically it does not make a lot of sense, but fiscally apparently it does (to the insurers at least). Also from what I understand sex reassignment requires approval from health care professionals. 

3 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Well, apparently it is important to find out things on the internet and be outraged about them. 

17 minutes ago, MigL said:

The first guy was Canadian, and still lived in Canada.

The second was from Austrailia.

However, I'm assuming you mean in regards to legal framework around that.

What happens when they start pushing for legal rights and equality?

5 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Yes.

Eventually, there will be a push for legal framework around this if it continues.

I assure you.

4 years ago, if I told people a man was going to win the Woman of the Year award, I would have been called a lunatic. It happened.

Since this is happening, what's going to happen when there are mass protests for equal rights for those of Trans-age and Trans-Species.

Or are you telling me they aren't actually Trans-age/Trans-species? Because I've been notified that's considered bigotry to ASSUME what species they are and how old they are.

22 minutes ago, MigL said:

it still beats NOT having a health care system.

Fair enough. Agreed.

4 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Why shouldn't they? 

You can only beat hate with love, so... I still love you. ;)

I love you too Dimreepr.

But that being said.

How do you have the legal framework that has to accommodate the idea people can change their age, gender, and species, at will.

How do divorce laws work if you're trying to divorce a cat? Is it considered the same person?

What happens to 12th graders who become trans-age and want to go back to 3rd grade? Should they be allowed to?

What happens to kids who want to become trans-age and be older. Can they drive a car? 

What about Trans-species? How do animal right's laws coincide with humans being considered animals?

How long before animals start becoming Trans-human?

Also, since we can switch our species.....

I'm Trans-Job.

I'm the moderator of this forum.

Nobody can tell me I'm not, because that's bigotry and nonacceptance.

Edited by Raider5678

Just now, Raider5678 said:

How do you have the legal framework that has to accommodate the idea people can change their age, gender, and species, at will.

WTF are you talking about? Let me fix that for you. :rolleyes: Now that the sentence makes sense, the answer is... easily.

Just now, dimreepr said:

WTF are you talking about? Let me fix that for you. :rolleyes: Now that the sentence makes sense, the answer is... easily.

Read the topic.

Those two people were Trans-age and Trans-species, by their own words.

You said they should be pushing for the legal framework. 

So, how do you accommodate that?

1 minute ago, StringJunky said:

Why don't we just use one word: transmorphic. :) 

There we go.

Raider is discussing and defining boundaries in legal context.. Ultimately, some of these boundaries are arbitrary and culturally defined.  Even those that are scientifically/medically beyond current technology may not be so in the future. 

Edited by StringJunky

5 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Actually, we should start simple, like with any law writing.

Let's start with definitions.

Trans-Morphic: Someone who is Trans-Gender, Trans-Age, or Trans-Species.

Equal Rights: Rights attributed to everyone equally, regardless of Age, Gender, or Race.

Do you agree with these definitions?

P.S. Can I become Trans-African American? Is that a thing?

Edited by Raider5678

Just now, Raider5678 said:

Equal Rights: Rights attributed to everyone equally.

I've discovered a new word: pansexual... those who are attracted to all of the above. :) 

Just now, StringJunky said:

I've discovered a new word: pansexual... those who are attracted to all of the above. :) 

Pansexual are people who are not a gender actually.

Which is a whole other ballgame in and of itself.

1 minute ago, StringJunky said:

Raider is discussing and defining boundaries.

No, he's not. He's trying to belittle, both the people who feel compelled to face surgery (with all the risks) to become themselves (which is essentially a cosmetic surgery) and the many governments around the world, that has deemed this procedure ethically acceptable.  

1 minute ago, dimreepr said:

No, he's not. He's trying to belittle, both the people who feel compelled to face surgery (with all the risks) to become themselves (which is essentially a cosmetic surgery) and the many governments around the world, that has deemed this procedure ethically acceptable.  

No, I'm talking about those who are Trans-Age and Trans-Species.

How do you implement Trans-Age and Trans-Species into legal framework?

2 minutes ago, Raider5678 said:

Pansexual are people who are not a gender actually.

"The sense of pansexual that is most often encountered today is defined as “of, relating to, or characterized by sexual desire or attraction that is not limited to people of a particular gender identity or sexual orientation.” "

https://www.merriam-webster.com/news-trend-watch/janelle-monae-out-as-pansexual-20180426

1 minute ago, Strange said:

"The sense of pansexual that is most often encountered today is defined as “of, relating to, or characterized by sexual desire or attraction that is not limited to people of a particular gender identity or sexual orientation.” "

https://www.merriam-webster.com/news-trend-watch/janelle-monae-out-as-pansexual-20180426

image.png.d0f1985879fdfc7ea5cbcadd890756b3.png

Ah, I read it wrongly.

7 minutes ago, Raider5678 said:

Equal Rights: Rights attributed to everyone equally, regardless of Age, Gender, or Race.

Do you agree with these definitions?

YEP

Sigh... Do I have to fix all your posts? Sigh... Ok, one last time... I still love you.

11 minutes ago, Raider5678 said:

P.S. Can I become Trans-African American? Is that a thing?

Sigh... Nope.

Just now, dimreepr said:

Sigh... Do I have to fix all your posts? Sigh... Ok, one last time... I still love you.

Sigh... Nope.

The topic is about those who are Trans-Age or Trans-Species.

If you don't think that's a thing, you're a hateful bigot who refuses to accept people for who they are.(I still love you.)

8 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

He may have started out that way but maybe he'll come out of  this a bit wiser. It's an interesting subject, even if it's just about why we think the way we do.

Sigh... Nope.

It is actually. I remember a story recently of a white English woman that was 'Trans-Black',

Edited by StringJunky