qeustion asked here due to no appropriate section

Lots of idiots who came to the site before you ruined it for everyone. Now, some basic thresholds are in place to minimize annoyance of the rest of us.

Similar rules were in place for posting URLs, posting in politics section, etc. you're already half way there. 

Most well regulated forums seem to have rules of this type in place. It's a little annnoying, but one soon passes the thresholds.

(Besides, my avatar looks so like me, it's scary!)

Edited by Area54

I'm also curious why the OP doesn't see this as an appropriate section for their question. Where else would it go?

"I need support on using this site. Clearly the forum with the word SUPPORT right there in the label isn't appropriate for asking."

5 minutes ago, iNow said:

I'm also curious why the OP doesn't see this as an appropriate section for their question. Where else would it go?

"I need support on using this site. Clearly the forum with the word SUPPORT right there in the label isn't appropriate for asking."

My fault, I moved it here from Homework Help. I left a redirect notice for the OP, but not a note in thread.