What happens ? ~ to the theory of evolution ~ of monkeys.

Because they don't. Humans and monkeys share a common ancestor, that's it. More specifically their (our) catarrhines ancestors split into the sister groups Apes (Hominoidea) and old world monkeys (Cercopithecidae). Also note that race denotes a classification below the species level.

Or ... American English is descended from UK English. But they still speak English in the UK.

And, of course, worth noting that humans did not evolve from monkeys. The apes (including humans) and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor.

Edited by Strange

If the Mans descend from the ''race'' of Monkeys

Why ? are there still Monkeys.

This is the part where you post back something reasonable, along the lines of, "I understand now. I misunderstood how evolution works. I was criticizing something I haven't studied at all, and I will never repeat this specious and ignorant argument again."

Because !~ we're all human and belong to the same race ,,,no argument there.../

Division, separation, is human-made classification basing on f.e. features of living organism (now it's DNA-test based: take DNA from some mammal, some monkey, some ape, some human, compare them and calculate how much they match each other).

In the reality there is smooth, invisible to "somebody in the box", transition.

Huge fundamental difference = inability to have offspring.

Transition from one specie to other specie has no "sharp edge" between them.

Edited by Sensei

Oh no! This obvious oversight into a model of reality - that has applications in everything from medicine to farming - has completely brought down the institution of scientific knowledge and investigation, like the house of cards it is.

Well, I guess I'll just have to reject science and convert to Hinduism instead.

Edited by Daecon

Going back just a bit farther than the famous primate issues, a burning question is how the first DNA molecule was formed.

What sort of chemistry is it? (Besides those famous amino acids that carry its information.)

Under what sort of conditions might such a complex molecule form up spontaneously?

Are there likely precursors to DNA?

What would be the simplest possible DNA molecule?

(And don't bother to tell me with scathing sarcasm how dumb I am. I ask because I don't know.)

Going back just a bit farther than the famous primate issues, a burning question is how the first DNA molecule was formed.

No one knows.

Are there likely precursors to DNA?

RNA.