Everything posted by Moontanman
-
Where to black holes end up?
I have to ask, what type of black holes is everyone discussing? How about a charged rotating black hole? Would these attributes change the conversation? If so in what ways?
-
Where to black holes end up?
There are solutions to the black hole that postulate a ring shaped singularity at the center which give a possible portal to another universe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr–Newman_metric#:~:text=In 1965%2C Ezra "Ted",called the Kerr–Newman metric. I know everyone hates videos but this video explains the idea of a rotating black hole in quite interesting ways.
-
Where to black holes end up?
I understand that but what happens beyond the event horizon? No one really knows is my take and matter can fall, past the event horizon faster than light? I had forgotten that all things go to the future not the past beyond the event horizon but since i am speculating, maybe instead of our big bang maybe the matter falling into the singularity ends up in our future big bang. I know some theorists think out universe resulted from a black hole in another universe but that answer will probably have to wait for TOE.
-
Where to black holes end up?
Black holes stop time at the event horizon but it was explained to me that beyond the event horizon matter can travel faster than light and so time travel becomes possible? Yes, that is exactly what I am speculating. Time travel beyond the event horizon is what I am suggesting, all black holes connect to the big bang. Singularities make no sense As would I but the parameters of black holes are weird anyway.
-
Where to black holes end up?
I know this is far out there but is the concept of all black holes ending up at the big bang make sense? this just popped in my head bit black holes end up in a singularity. could this singularity be the the big bang? black holes could could result in a hole in time and space and it makes sense that they could could connect with the singularity of the big bang. have any any scientific papers suggested this possibility?
-
God is real.
So you have no evidence a god exists?
-
God is real.
I certainly wouldn't send them to hell for simply not believing. Can you give any evidentiary support for a god much less your version of god?
-
Off-topic: Are there any treatments for severe depression which do not involve medication?
OIC, we need a irony font.
-
Off-topic: Are there any treatments for severe depression which do not involve medication?
So you eschew personal responsibility?
-
Are there any treatments for severe depression which do not involve medication?
I love that hot stuff, I seldom cook that i don't add habanero peppers at least! I can eat the really hot stuff and it can give you a sense of Hmmm, but the really hot stuff lacks taste. I'm not sure if Jimmy's friend can eat the hot stuff but it might be worth trying to slowly up her tolerance for hot sauces like Sriracha.
-
Are human babies the loudest in animal kingdom?
I found this to be interesting!
-
Are there any treatments for severe depression which do not involve medication?
WOW! Maybe that is why i crave spicy foods and put sriracha sauce on everything I eat.
-
Fungus growth removal
I agree, a wobbly tire on a superbike is a non started for sure. I had one of the first Kawa 900s, it rode like it had an extra hinge in the frame. Annoying as hell to ride in a tight curve, in the mountains that could be a death flaw for sure.
-
Are there any treatments for severe depression which do not involve medication?
Meditation does seem to help. now if I could just motivate myself to meditate on the beach. I'd have to find a cattle field, not that common here on the coast. A spore print might help. It's not a Joke, i hope Jimmy finds a method to help his friend.
-
Fungus growth removal
Good luck with that, I am thinking of restoring an old yamaha vmax, still looking for the right one but a 1998 model is my preferred target.
-
Are there any treatments for severe depression which do not involve medication?
As a sufferer of deep depression I have been seeking out the magic mushroom treatment, medications do not appear to help. Getting out in nature might help but some depressed people are not open to that sort of thing. Since being out in nature is my thing... or was, It's weird to know you are depressed and not be able to rise out of like most people seem to think you should. I am not sure what to do either, if I find anything i'll share it for sure.
-
A Question for Curved Spacetime.
He knows what dark matter and dark energy is?
-
Fungus growth removal
May i ask what brand/model of motorcycle we are talking about?
-
Anti-Satellite Weapons
Intentionally deorbited satellites are often steered into this part of the ocean called spacecraft cemetery
-
Superconductor on a 3 phi Mobius strip.
This is almost mesmerising, the superconductor runs around the mobius strip almost if by magic!
-
Fungus growth removal
That is interesting, a fungus that grows on glass? Is it etching the glass? this link may help. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens_fungus
-
Are human babies the loudest in animal kingdom?
point for that! Exactly what I feel when a baby cries!
-
Are human babies the loudest in animal kingdom?
is it possible that human babies appear to be so loud because we humans are biologically tuned to hear them when they are crying? i know a crying baby seems to go directly to my motor cortex and causes me to at least jump in a way that suggests my need to go to the baby! also nursing mothers will immediately start to produce copious amounts of milk when a baby cries nearby.
-
A Question for Curved Spacetime.
Can you give a link to that idea? I'd like to study it a bit.
-
Anti-Satellite Weapons
Are you talking about intentional deorbits or accidental?