feeling conflicted

fiveworlds

I know this girl for almost a year now going out partying with her most weeks. Now I am worried that she is interested in me which would be great but she is 2 1/2 years younger and I feel that the age gap is a bit much but I don't want to lose her friendship either.

Age difference will matter less as you grow older. I'm seeing someone almost a decade older than me, for example. I wouldn't sweat a couple of years, just make sure you are both interested in having the same kind of relationship.

I agree with ACG.

Why would anyone ask dating advice from a bunch of nerds and geeks like us ?

But seriously does 2 yrs make that much difference in maturity ?

Are her interests that much more childish ( or you that much more mature ) ?

Before you answer, remeber, we've read your posts ( joking ).

I don't know she acts possessive. She takes stuff from my apartment and sends pictures of herself posing with them to me and won't give them back unless I go to get them back unless she doesn't get attention then she just gives them back and when I go out and come home with other girls she complains to me asking if they were my girlfriend and why they were hanging out with me. Oh and like two weeks ago she has her friend randomly bring some guy into my flat and then she comes to my apartment and tells me that she told her friend to bring him down in order to make me "jealous".

Edited by fiveworlds

I don't know she acts possessive. She takes stuff from my apartment and sends pictures of herself posing with them to me and won't give them back unless I go to get them back unless she doesn't get attention then she just gives them back and when I go out and come home with other girls she complains to me asking if they were my girlfriend and why they were hanging out with me. Oh and like two weeks ago she has her friend randomly bring some guy into my flat and then she comes to my apartment and tells me that she told her friend to bring him down in order to make me "jealous".

Time to move on...