Aliens??

Bilal Hussain

On the southern coast of Peru lies the desert peninsula of Paracas. This barren landscape is where Peruvian archaeologist Julio Tello made an astounding discovery in 1928. His efforts uncovered a massive and complex graveyard buried under the sand and rocks.

In these tombs Tello found some of the most controversial human(?) remains in history. The bodies had the largest elongated skulls in the world and have since been called the Paracas skulls. Tello found a total of more than 300 skulls and they have been dated at around 3,000 years old. A recent DNA analysis performed on some of those skulls has presented amazing results that could challenge the current perspective of the human evolutionary tree.

paracas.jpeg

Several other cultures have practiced skull elongation or deformation but the techniques they used produced different results. Certain South American tribes used to bind infants’ skulls in order to change their shape. Binding the head between pieces of wood modified the appearance of skulls by applying constant pressure over a long period of time. This type of cranial deformation changed the shape but it did not alter the size, weight or cranial volume; these are all standard characteristics of a regular human skull.

The Paracas skulls are different. Their craniums are 25% larger and 60% heavier than regular human skulls which led researchers to believe they couldn’t have been modified through binding. They are also structurally different and only have one parietal plate as opposed to the two normally found in human skulls. These differences have deepened the decade-old mystery around the Paracas skulls and researchers haven’t been able to explain their origins.

The director of the Paracas History Museum has sent samples from 5 skulls to undergo genetic testing. The samples consisted of hair, skin, teeth and fragments of skull bones. The genetic laboratory was not informed about the samples’ origins in order to avoid biased or influenced results. The results were fascinating.

The mitochondrial DNA (inherited from the mother) presented mutations unknown to any man, primate or any other animal. The mutations suggested we are dealing with a completely new human-like being, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals or Denisovans. The Paracas individuals were so biologically different from humans they wouldn’t have been able to interbreed. “I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree”, one geneticist added.

The implications of this discovery are huge. Who were the mysterious Paracas people? Did they evolve here on Earth on a path so different from us that they ended up looking drastically different? If not, where did they come from? Are any of them left?

This breakthrough brings up more questions than it answers but counts as another piece of evidence suggesting that we are not alone.

Why you should be skeptical of the recent genetic testing done on the Paracas skulls— and it’s not for the reason you might think.

http://www.peruthisweek.com/blogs-calm-down-the-paracas-skulls-are-not-from-alien-beings-102258

The “geneticist”, unnamed in this piece, gushes about how the findings are at odds with the evolutionary tree as we know it. Hmm. Where is the paper? This kind of “groundbreaking” stuff gives soundly skeptical folks serious pause. It sounds like woo and it’s been making the rounds on such mystery-mongering outlets. It didn’t appear in any scientific context AT ALL. [Giant red flags go up.]

http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/02/foerster-pye-and-ketchum-collaborate-paracas-elongated-skull-exposed-its/

Edited by Strange

!

Moderator Note

This text is found in many places on the web, so I have to wonder if there is a copyright violation here, and you did not link to any of them, so that raises the issue of plagiarism. Is this your original work?

Also, this is moved to speculations.

Below is the only material I could find as regards the DNA testing, the geneticist is alledgedly from Texas.

Is this true that a full DNA analysis would cost $100 000?

With the help of interested individuals over the last two years, Foerster has so far raised $7,000 (£4,260, 5,120) to do the initial DNA testing, but a full genome study to completely verify the theory would cost at least $100,000, so he is hoping that geneticists will be willing to volunteer their services and equipment "for the good of humanity".

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/are-paracas-elongated-skulls-new-species-aliens-or-hoax-1435980

Geneticist won't come forward, for now

According to Foerster, the geneticist in question, who apparently does contract work for the US government, is willing to go public, but does not want to come forward until the tests prove the theory conclusively.

Is this true that a full DNA analysis would cost $100 000?

It looks like sequencing the entire genome would cost less than $10K. And that would be far more than is necessary to determine if a sample was human or not. You can get DNA tests done online for tens of dollars.

According to Foerster, the geneticist in question, who apparently does contract work for the US government, is willing to go public, but does not want to come forward until the tests prove the theory conclusively.

If this geneticist doesn't think the claims are credible, then I don't see why we should.

I don't want to say it was aliens...because they're not (in all likelihood).

Ok, now that I have that out of my system.

Everytime that I have seen someone put forth one of these supposedly alien skulls, it's turned out to be either a hoax or a serious misrepresentation. Let's just say I'll accept they're aliens when the DNA results are in.

Or if one of their relatives parks their spaceship in the front garden and comes in for tea.

Edited by Greg H.

Greg - He may want to eat Your brains not sip tea wth You so be careful now

I'd be ok with him trying to eat my brains, if he was an actual alien.

I'm not saying I would let him, just that it would be a secondary consideration to having met an extraterrestrial being.

Are two and four not the same skull - just from different angles and with a markedly different colouring?

I'd say so. Perhaps with different lighting color temperatures. #2 looks cooler, around 5000-6000K, while #4 is warmer, 2700-3000K.

I'd say so. Perhaps with different lighting color temperatures. #2 looks cooler, around 5000-6000K, while #4 is warmer, 2700-3000K.

is this the only circumstance in which a decrease of 3000 K would be considered as warmer?

is this the only circumstance in which a decrease of 3000 K would be considered as warmer?

The higher the color temperature, the cooler the light is considered. I think it's really because the lower temperatures are more reddish-white, the higher ones more bluish-white, and we associate heat and cold with those colors.

In any case, it shows how dishonest these alien hunters are willing to be.

There is also the problem of them being human like skulls, why would aliens look anything like us? For evolution to have produced beings that look that much like us seems unlikely to an extraordinary degree. I see no reason why aliens would even be vertebrates much less humanoid...

The same color/temperature scale is used for my HID bulbs ( auto ) and computer monitors.

Is it just me or do these skulls look exactly like the crystal skulls in the last Indiana Jones movie ?

• 2 weeks later...

This actually plays perfectly in the "humanoid" view of ETs "promoted" by the classical ufology and by a continuous bombardment of the same idea on many entertainment outlets, but it should be clear that the evolutive history that lead to us is almost statistically impossible to repeat, so if in other places were life evolved, intelligent living being emerge these intelligent living beings will have a body structure completely different to us, but our limited experience makes us to see the world from a very "human" perspective.

But right now many people around the world are observing autonomous objects in the atmosphere, anomalies, that appear to be able to move freely in empty space, so technically these anomalous objects are "extraterrestrial" organisms/objects, the structure of these objects is very far from anything that exist on earth, but they can be observed by anyone with the right tools.

Imagine for a moment that some living beings on earth took a very different evolutive path from the living beings on earth that remained on the surface or very close to the surface, these living beings evolved in the atmosphere at very high altitude, this idea should not be surprising if you had heard about extremophiles, what will be the the body "structure" of these hypothetical living beings?