Gravito-magnetic monopoles

granpa

A current of electric charges creates a magnetic field not a gravitational field.

But a current of Gravito-magnetic monopoles would create a gravitaional field.

Maybe particles with Weak hypercharge are Gravito-magnetic monopoles

Neutrinos possess Weak hypercharge.

So maybe a current of neutrinos would create a gravitational field

A current of electric charges creates a magnetic field not a gravitational field.

But a current of Gravito-magnetic monopoles would create a gravitaional field.

Maybe particles with Weak hypercharge are Gravito-magnetic monopoles

Neutrinos possess Weak hypercharge.

So maybe a current of neutrinos would create a gravitational field

Are these currents always heading toward the center of a mass (COM)? For gravity is toward the COM so are the neutrinos somehow directed toward the center of randomly shaped objects?

what part confuses you?

There is no such thing as gravito-magnetic monopoles.

The two are separate forces or to avoid arguments on "is gravity a force" interactions. First off gravity is spin 2. Electromagnetic is spin 1/2.

Google spin statistics. So accordingly it's impossible to have a gravito-magnetic boson. Neither multi pole dipole or monopole.

(Quite frankly thus far this thread barely belongs in speculation forum) unless you can provide better detail won't even qualify there.

!

Moderator Note

in point of detail, speculation is precisely where this thread belongs. I'm going to exercise a rarely used resident expert feature. Please follow the speculation forum guidelines.

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/86720-guidelines-for-participating-in-speculations-discussions/#entry839842. If you have an objection to my actions feel free to contact any moderator for fair judgement

You may contact a moderator to override my decision

Edited by Mordred

!

Moderator Note

Hey granpa, let's increase the rigor and clarify some of your meanings. Most of this thread's posts are asking for that. Links with no specific explanations and two-word replies aren't doing the job.

Can you help us understand what you're talking about, so our answers can be meaningful?

I don't know what the question is.

What specifically do you not understand?

Why do you think there are magnetic monopoles?

Why do you think they would create a gravitational effect?

What does the above have to do with weak hypercharge?

What is the relevance of "current loops"?

What is the relevance of Gravitoelectromagnetism?

In other words, everything. You seem to have posted a random mish-mash of physics buzz words with no attempt at sense or explanation.

Perhaps you need to start again from the beginning and explain what you are talking about.

!

Moderator Note

OK - Thread locked.

Granpa you can PM me or another member of staff to get the thread re-opened iff you are willing to follow the guidelines suggested by Mordred and Phi above. We just don't like leaving threads with seemingly erroneous claims and faulty assertions open on the main fora - when/if you are willing to defend your position then we can rethink but leaving the thread open grants an implicit credence to your claims that we do not wish to allow.