Quantum Entanglement Solar Flare Detection and Transmission

An Idea came to mind a few weeks back and I'v had some time to mull it over, but I'm on the fence as to whether or not I think it could work. I was thinking of a way we could predict and transmit and instantaneous signal of when a solar flare is about to go off and or has gone off. I found an Article Here that describes a way to possibly predict when a flare is about to go off and use as a preemptive detector. Then I was thinking, well that's good and all, but how can we transmit that information faster than the speed at witch it will travel to Earth at (10.43 million and 12.75 million kilometers per hour). Not sure how long that would actually take to reach us, but it wold be a measurement of how long we'd have to prepare. Namely, with faster that Light Speed or Radio Wave Transmissions you'd be able to attain Maximal time to prepare for a Solar flare event.

This brings me to where I think we could capitalize on a use for Quantum Entanglement (QE). With new developments from NASA and other labs around the world, this could be a perfect application for applying this technology.

ex: Solar Flare Detector +Satellite Probe + Entanglement - Assisted Communications System = Instantaneous Preemptive Solar Flare Detection; I Think? If I have missed something in translation or have looked over a step let me know. Thanks

I was thinking more of a basic detection system. Where in the information is not transferred, but and alarm is triggered telling an entangled partial/particles positioned on a satellite and one on Earth could respond to one another. In this case they would simply say that something is about to happen or has happened based on a detector and Trigger that would alter the positions of the entangled particle/particles. Almost binary I/0 depending on what is being detected and by what detector your reading.

In addition to entanglement transporting no information:

- Light and radiowaves propagate much faster than the plasma emitted by a flare, so observing or transmitting with normal means suffice

- Who cares about Solar flares? The proper response is not to detect it and disconnect the power lines, but to put protective components at the power lines. This is done for decades, and since then no blackout resulted from a Solar flare.

It is not clear there is a speed associated with them. And they certainly cannot be used to communicate information anyway.

With a method of passing polarized photons from Alice to Bob and two entangled photons (set in a bell state by Alice and one or other sent to Bob prior decision of message) Alice can then communicate 2 classical bits of information to Bob by acting on her photon and then transmitting it to Bob. She has in essence communicated two classical bits of information by sending one qubit of information - note that although Alice sends two photons in total only one of them is sent after the message is decided. Two classical bits of information in one qubit is the passing of information via entanglement.

The transmission would be at the speed of light in the fibre optic or what ever else was used.

From what I understand, when you measure an entangled property, you end up destroying the entanglement. If that is true, then it wouldn't matter if you could send information faster than the speed of light with an entangled system. The device located near the sun would signal the device on the Earth. However, you have to know when to check for information coming in. The device on Earth would be constantly measuring the entangled state. Thus destroying the entanglement upon the first check rendering it useless. Of course, I could be wrong mellow.png

Edited by Daedalus

!

Moderator Note

Popcorn, please avoiding posts that consist solely of videos or links to other sites, especially when those videos are as long as the ones you've posted. If you have something to say in response to the OP, please do summarise your points in written form; it is a little much to expect people to trawl through hours of footage to figure out what you're trying to say. You may provide a link to your YouTube videos as a supplementary to that if you wish, but do not make them the entirety of your post.