Planet X now seen in constellation of Capricornus

highwic

http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/info/press-releases/LonelyPlanet/

thats no free floating planet, thats Nibiru,in the constellation of Capricornus, same 21h as where Saturn is. I have known for a long time Nibiru was coming from that direction, it is where Uranus and Neptune were in the early 80's when they were being perturbed, so now they call it PSO J318.5-22, total DECEPTION, a free floating planet @ 80 light years would be a speck or invisible its now @ Pluto's orbit or closer

Edited by highwic

http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/info/press-releases/LonelyPlanet/

thats no free floating planet, thats Nibiru,in the constellation of Capricornus, same 21h as where Saturn is. I have known for a long time Nibiru was coming from that direction, it is where Uranus and Neptune were in the early 80's when they were being perturbed, so now they call it PSO J318.5-22, total DECEPTION, a free floating planet @ 80 light years would be a speck or invisible its now @ Pluto's orbit or closer

Your prediction of its appearance would have been more convincing if you had told us about it before the event. Some of us are funny that way.

Was that an insult?

I read it as a signature, like this.

Yours faithfully

Moron.

But I have to say that I struggled to parse any of it. No matter how I read it, none of it seems to make sense.

The real problem is that, replies and views are not disabled, so it can't mean that.

I'm not sure whether swansnot is a reference to the nasal mucous of swans (which would be odd) or a misspelling of Swansont- in which case I wonder what happened to the capital letter.

Of course it might also be a mistyped version of "swans not"

The traditional exclamation mark for "Hey!" seems to have slipped off and been tacked on at the other end of the sentence (along with another whose purpose is unclear).

The best I could do was

"Hey! Swans, not you, have disabled views and replys,

IMBECILE!!"

which seems a bit silly

Was that an insult?

I read it as a signature, like this.

Yours faithfully

Moron.

But I have to say that I struggled to parse any of it. No matter how I read it, none of it seems to make sense.

The real problem is that, replies and views are not disabled, so it can't mean that.

I'm not sure whether swansnot is a reference to the nasal mucous of swans (which would be odd) or a misspelling of Swansont- in which case I wonder what happened to the capital letter.

Of course it might also be a mistyped version of "swans not"

The traditional exclamation mark for "Hey!" seems to have slipped off and been tacked on at the other end of the sentence (along with another whose purpose is unclear).

The best I could do was

"Hey! Swans, not you, have disabled views and replys,

IMBECILE!!"

which seems a bit silly

replys and views were disabled and thread moved to speculation

Given that you could read and reply to posts, I have reason to doubt the veracity of your assertion. It was moved to speculation, however, because that's what it is.

Evidence in this context means scientific evidence.

Scientific evidence on a science forum? Your heathen logic has no place here. Begone questioner of unsubstantiated twaddle. BEGONE I SAY! And never darken our fair nonsensical ramblings again!

Disclaimer: The above was meant to be funny. If you did not find it funny, please feel free to laugh anyway.

Edited by Greg H.

I had a look at the Kolbrin - strange that there are no photos of the manuscripts immediately available on the website yet they are willing to sell you a copy of the modern transcrpt for NZ$250

And as this is in speculations I will add this nugget from the website

"It has been rumored that Nikola Tesla acquired some knowledge from this book" Poor Tesla - one of the great scientists of his age yet picked up by every crackpot and crank.

I had a look at the Kolbrin - strange that there are no photos of the manuscripts immediately available on the website yet they are willing to sell you a copy of the modern transcrpt for NZ$250

And as this is in speculations I will add this nugget from the website

"It has been rumored that Nikola Tesla acquired some knowledge from this book" Poor Tesla - one of the great scientists of his age yet picked up by every crackpot and crank.

Maybe the bootleg copy by Marshal Masters @99 USD would be more your style

hey swansnot, you have disabled views and replys, IMBECILE!!

it is not speculation, it is FACT

Maybe the bootleg copy by Marshal Masters @99 USD would be more your style

You're using up your hour on stage with a lot of strutting and fretting. Can you kick your tale up a notch and perhaps signify something?