The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hello everyone, I'm obviously a newbie here. Young in age, but I have a thirst for knowledge in Biology, more specifically, areas like genetics or genetic engineering. Been browsing the site for awhile, just never took the time to sign up till now.

Probably will have a lot of future questions, hopefully I don't come around to bug you too much aye? :)

well this is just to say,hi,Im just looking for some discussions on things of science-on my mind is electrolites however thats spelled-and also nurotransmitters-preferring the cleaning thereof-using the simple apple juice and simple salt as primary tools for good operations of the body-michael

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Hello everyone, I'm obviously a newbie here. Young in age, but I have a thirst for knowledge in Biology, more specifically, areas like genetics or genetic engineering. Been browsing the site for awhile, just never took the time to sign up till now.

Probably will have a lot of future questions, hopefully I don't come around to bug you too much aye? :)

I'll give you some answer,,,,as it comes to me,,,Im old now so I may have a short version or a start for you?Mike and myself since Im new to this forum as of today-am I GL to us all,,,,in this forum stuff hope it works well,,,,

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I'm new to these forums. I'm a math and science nerd. Biology and Chemistry being my particular favorites.
do you think about the chemicals that cause ageing?Mike

I am The Erisian. I am not a scientist, mathematician, physicist. I am a poet. I am a visionary. I am a revolutionary.

Please forgive my stark and unabashed ignorance. I am at a stage in my life, in my life's purpose, that I need friends who can think, who can examine my ideas and show me what won't work. I come to you all now for help, advice, support... but most of all, I need information and knowledge.

I want to know you, and I hope to show you all who I am as well. Feel free to message me, ask me questions, get to know me. Get personal.

Hey, I'm new to this sight, I love to learn. But its seems like the more I learn the worse I feel and more disconected from our society. There's no whey I can stop learning. I'm so envious of the people born with down syndrome, They are so happy and free spirited, They never lash out in anger, they love everyone and have no expectations of others.

Has anyone else expirienced this or am I just a freek?

HI,

I'm precalculus and I need to get smarter. :)

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Hey, I'm new to this sight, I love to learn. But its seems like the more I learn the worse I feel and more disconected from our society. There's no whey I can stop learning. I'm so envious of the people born with down syndrome, They are so happy and free spirited, They never lash out in anger, they love everyone and have no expectations of others.

Has anyone else expirienced this or am I just a freek?

Yes, I also envy people with down syndrome because, like you said, they always seem so happy and free-spirited. I like your username. Did you get that from the term "Quantum Superposition"?

Hi,

This is william,,I am new to this...iam just in search of best Universities that will provide good training for Aerospace with scholarship facility....i just need advice or move me to the correct thread..

Thanks in advance

Edited by Cap'n Refsmmat

Hey I'm Kenny and I'm a scienceaholic. I've been fascinated with science from when I was a kid some half-a-century ago. I am an aborted physics major from long ago and have studied much psychology. My degree is in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and I work as a computer software engineer and do some writing on the side. I'm looking to brush-up, catch-up (no not ketchup!) on physics and science for myself knowledge and article/essay writing.

Edited by KennyC

Greetings, I'm called "Shakes" because I have a benign essential tremor, so my childhood dream of being a waiter or bartender never came to pass. I opted for a military career instead, knocking aircraft from the sky. Now I'm retired and don't have anything left to shoot but the sh... I know next to nothing about science but am fascinated by reading things by people who are much, much smarter than I am. I hope to help out when I can, otherwise I'll remain in the shadows.

Greetings, I'm called "Shakes" because I have a benign essential tremor, so my childhood dream of being a waiter or bartender never came to pass. I opted for a military career instead, knocking aircraft from the sky. Now I'm retired and don't have anything left to shoot but the sh... I know next to nothing about science but am fascinated by reading things by people who are much, much smarter than I am. I hope to help out when I can, otherwise I'll remain in the shadows.

I'd think a tremor might make it pretty hard to shoot planes down as well...

:confused: