The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hello all. My name is Ian. I like science and stuff, but mostly you'll find me posting unfunny replies that I think are funny. Hopefully I'll get involved in debates where I'm made to look foolish for my lack of knowledge in a given area; such things will motivate me to learn and thus avoid similar future embarrassment.

I also like the Big Bang Theory and learned all I know about science form that program.

Hello everyone!

I was actually a member here last year. My username was Beard Baron, but I've forgotten the password and apparently this forum destroys inactive accounts.

Anywhoo, I'm in my last year of my undergrad where my primary focus is on microbes, and my thesis deals with soil amoeba. After I'm finished here, I'm hoping to go to grad school and work my way towards a PhD in Astrobiology. Truly, I live for science. It'll be fun to be back here and having insightful discussions with this community once again.

Hello everyone!

I was actually a member here last year. My username was Beard Baron, but I've forgotten the password and apparently this forum destroys inactive accounts.

Anywhoo, I'm in my last year of my undergrad where my primary focus is on microbes, and my thesis deals with soil amoeba. After I'm finished here, I'm hoping to go to grad school and work my way towards a PhD in Astrobiology. Truly, I live for science. It'll be fun to be back here and having insightful discussions with this community once again.

You must be thinking of another forum, because there's no body with that name or anything like it registered here.

Regardless, welcome to you and all the other newbies to SFN. :)

im rich and im new :D

i love how this is a science forum and people are like 'i know its sad, i like science and maths'

no its not!

science and maths are great and i want this to be an environment where we can all express than and have a good ol' chat about it :D

Hello! I'm abigailb. I joined these forums because I am going back to school to get a B.S. in Computer Science. I hope to one day work for a big name video game company, but I'm interested in seeing where this degree will take me! I just received a B.S. in Elementary Education, so this will be a big change. Nice to meet you all. :)

Hello Everyone

My name is Mr.pyramids, i mainly like science of course with the exception of Physics due to the involving of math......which bring me more to the next point i Don't Hate anything in my life more then math.

im a secand year university in BSC

MY NAME IS MADYSON, AND I'M STUDYING BIOLOGY AND MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY AT SCHOOL. PRIOR TO THIS, I FINISHED 2 YEARS AS AN ILLUSTRATION MAJOR AT A PRIVATE ART SCHOOL UNTIL I DISCOVERED MY TRUE PASSION WAS FOR MEDICINE. NOW, I HOPE TO ONE DAY FIND MYSELF IN THE FIELD OF LABORATORY SCIENCE- SPECIFICALLY IN A FORENSICS LAB- AND BE ABLE TO PUT MY ARTISTIC TALENT TO USE AS WELL. rolleyes.gif

I am RonDenvers92 and i'm new. I am interested in the mysteries of air and space and UFOs. Also enjoy my computer and drawing cartoons or trying to. Have lots of radios and music and wish Art Bell was still host of the nighttime radio show Coast to Coast.

RonDen92

Hello all

You can see my name so I'm not going to repeat it.

I am interested in all things science and technology, I'm hoping to study physics at Uni.

I am a carbon based organism and I like Stargate, Supernatural, Michael McIntyre, and Lee Mack.

And I can't eat cheese.

Hi, I'm Big Brother Diamond and my study is physicalrejuvenation. I'm not really a scientist, but I am scientifically minded. Mymain reason for joining is to discus entropy as this is the key to making worksucceed.

I am trying torejuvenate my body be evolving my consciousness and have been very successfulin doing this over the last eighteen months. My theory is that evolutionovercomes entropy, not by removing or exporting it, but by leaving it behind.

In the case of ahuman we age by approximately 2% per anum (after the age of twenty, this aging being caused by entropic factors in the enviroment and genetically programmed obsolessence) and so to counter this we must evolve the organization of our mind, body, emotional matrix’s by more than this amount. Impossible? Check my youtube to see how I have been progressing.

link removed

Edited by hypervalent_iodine
Link removed