The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hello everyone,

I like to take this time to introduce myself and share alittle bit about myself. First of all I like to share that I am a proud American which I reside in Virginia, in the good old US of A. My name is Donna and I am a grandmother so that kinda tells you that I have rightfully obtained a few years of wisdom and I just did not graduate from high school. Although; if I could re-do the past years like some folks my age, I would start right after I graduated from high school and continue to educate and explore my mind with science, chemistry, the healing powers of herbs and the study of the human body at the cellular level which really intrigues me.

And my many-many thanks goes to the creator of scienceforum and the team of people that offers their ongoing support behind the scene of scienceforum and to it's members here at scienceforum as well.

Now, I am going to see what I can learn from what other members were very graciously willing to share with the other members here at scienceforum.

Respectfully,

Donna

hello everybody,

its time to officially introduce myself to u all.... basically i am the newest member of this forum. i am here to discuss, ask and solve (to my ability) problems on various aspects of biology... i am particularly interested in mol bio, immunology, microbiology and cell biology...

I'm yaik7a, my first name is Dustin. I'm still in High School but I have always taken a huge interest in science from a young age, but in particular physics today. I joined the forum so I could discuss and present or future theories or hypothesis with intelligent people or even add my own insight or knowledge to their own. My biggest interests in Physics would probably be Nuclear and Quantum and I plan on studying them in university.

hi!

im new here and i think it would be appropriate to introduce

I'm Tymo and I study applied mathematics, and I like science in general, and well, without trying to be a streber, i like to learn about a wide range of things. (that doesnt mean i am a great student, because I am not, not putting enough time in my study I guess)

anyway, i am curious about what i will find here and be able to discuss with you. I will probably ask for help on things I see in my books or homework also.

see ya!

Hello Everyone!

I just signed up for this forum today. I am an Aquatic Biologist working for an environmental consulting company. We deal primarily with surface water (lakes, reservoirs, etc) quality and environmental health of aquatic systems. Let me know if you have any questions on lake or pond management!

dr-nick.png

Hi everybody!

My first name is Antti, pronounced [ˈɑntːi] (though pronunciation doesn't really matter as this is an internet forum and I don't really mind anyway, anti (as in 'antimatter' is fine with me)). I'm studying mathematics and biochemistry at the University of Oulu. Other than that, I also enjoy theoretical physics and chemistry in general. I like to play around with Mathematica.

I'm here to make friends. That's about it.

EDIT. I forgot to mention, I also have a blog.

Edited by Antti

Hello everyone. My name is Konstantinos and I am from Greece. I am studying Electrical and Computer Engineering at National Technical University of Athens and I just joined in this forum for discussing about sciences. My scientific interests are engineering, mathematics, physics, control systems engineering, robotics, astronomy, astrophysics, philosophy, meteorology, geography, technology, history, human evolution, medicine, biology, cloning, search of dinosaur, evolutionary history of life and too many others. I am looking forward to discussing with you about everything. Nice to meet you.

Edited by Konstantinos

Hello everyone!

I'm probably the outcast here but I am currently majoring in History with a focus in Early European Studies and minoring in Philosophy. So, why am I here? I am interested in all things science and believe everyone should have a knowledge of the way things function. Unfortunately they do not make a degree in Things Geeker Wants To Study Only so I am resigned to learning on my own which is why I am here. I look forward to learning from everyone here and can't wait to get started!

hiii..i am malini doing m.sc in microbiology and need to take knowledge regarding to microbiology,biotechnology and health care management sector as i am interested in management sector and need suggestion for my further study as what can i do after completing M.sc in microbiology?

Hello my name does not define my existent reality but it discribes the image of the name I've given to my molecular existence, I am not here or there, I am neither real, or unreal, I am some how existent in everyone of your realities right now. I am now an impression in your mind and you are setting parameters to explain what I'm saying, the way you define me happens right now.Good day.