Posting

Lance

Anyone ever hear of fried pork brains with milk gravy? If you're really looking to clog up those arteries in a hurry, you'll be pleased to learn that a single serving of pork brains has 1,170 percent of our recommended daily cholesterol intake. :D Mmm yummy.

• 3 months later...

Okay guys, I have a question regarding posting here and (please don't thrash me if I should have posed this question somewhere else!)

So here goes....this is my 3rd or 4th post and it says I have 0 posts. I'm just curious what the deal is with that? Do i not exist here? Or do i exist here, but only in my imagination?

:)

So here goes....this is my 3rd or 4th post and it says I have 0 posts. I'm just curious what the deal is with that? Do i not exist here? Or do i exist here, but only in my imagination?
Did you send in your membership fee?

Just kidding. So far you've only posted in General Discussion. Those posts don't count toward your totals. We had people who didn't contribute scientifically yet had huge post counts. We want your science, so give it up. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Well, I tried to look at the video but failed, the link is dead.

Some search and I found this: (posted First of June of 2005)

Trials-shack ... On the 24th of this month ... the server will be unplugged.
http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=56190

After some more search I found the video:

Posting And You... by Lunchitmemama http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Hopefully this link will last a little longer...

• 2 years later...
The funniset thing I have seen all day. Anyone with urges will learn that ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD THAN TO START A NEW ONE!!!

Another site I use doesn't like you resurrecting old threads on a similar theme and wants you to start new ones in preference - customs vary - then Oz is a very NEW orientated place.

• 2 weeks later...