i know everything

Guest xior

heisenberg's uncertainty principle time!

so, tell me the velocity of an electron in any atom of silicon in any transistor in your computer at any moment in time and its direction at this same instant in time. make sure you tell me which specific atom this is and what instant in time you are making your recordings in

and the algorithm to calculate which pin in the RAM is accessed at which time.

(remember RAM is RANDOM access memory, named so because it is randomly accessed)

edit: well its accessed when its needed, but which part of it is accessed it random!

heisenberg's uncertainty principle time!

so' date=' tell me the velocity of an electron in any atom of silicon in any transistor in your computer at any moment in time and its direction at this same instant in time. make sure you tell me which specific atom this is and what instant in time you are making your recordings in[/quote']

You know as soon as I started reading the thread the words "uncertainty principle" jumped streight into my mind, always ask a question that we don't know the answer too.

How does gravity work, and specifically what aspect of this creates the confussed motion of pendulums during a solar eclipse.

(If we suppose for the time being that the motion observed is actually a proper physical phenomena that actually exists.)

calculate this definite integral

[math]\chi \colon \mathbb{R} \to \{0,1\}[/math] defined by

[math]\chi(x)=0[/math] if x is rational and,

[math]\chi(x)=1[/math] if x is irrational.

Then calculate this

[math]\int_{0}^{1}\chi(x)dx[/math]