top ten reasons you hate school

ydoaPs

this is the place to post the top ten reasons you hate school.

here's mine:

1)Kitty goes there(jk, you're not THAT bad)

2)I am the smartest person in school (sorry kitty, but it's true)

3)what is an F here is a C in every other school system in the country

4)we don't have a Russian class

5)we don't have a German class

6)the highest math class available is Advanced Placement Claculus in One Variable

7)i am currently inroled in the highest physics class available

8) El colegio es muy facil.

9)our mascot is a golden bear

10)our school colors are the same as the Pacers'

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I wish I had the chance to go to school and learn properly I had to work since i was 14 and left school in grade 6. If I could go back and do it the normal way instead of feeling dumb having to study and learn how to read properly just to fit in with the norm I would have. The fact our government pays to invest in our future by teaching us is a great thing and cant find one reason why I would hate such a process. Education in my mind is the most improtant thing a person can use in the world we live in today especialy. I did get my G.E.D last year and I am my own boss being a sub-contractor but I easily could have ended up flippin burgers if I did not have family contacts to get started in home building.

1)Kitty goes there(jk' date=' you're not THAT bad)

2)I am the smartest person in school (sorry kitty, but it's true)

3)what is an F here is a C in every other school system in the country

4)we don't have a Russian class

5)we don't have a German class

6)the highest math class available is Advanced Placement Claculus in One Variable

7)i am currently inroled in the highest physics class available

8) El colegio es muy facil.

9)our mascot is a golden bear

10)our school colors are the same as the Pacers'[/quote']

2. your wrong

3. i agree

8 in english plz

10. pacers colors are yellow and BLUE not black and gold

i beg to differ with 3...

-our school is falling apart, no joke, despite the fact that we live in an afluent area

-our football baseball and basketball teams get loads of funding and always come in last, but our other sports teams (crew, track, xc, lax) get none

-our music department is bloody poor and yet we send our entire orchestra to area-all state and we usually have the all-state concertmaster. we put on a benefit gala and our highest select orchestra played beethoven's 9th symphony and the select chorale sang it. it was intense...but the admin doesn't care

-our principal, vice principal and other fake-principal-like positions are all held by former football jocks who have lived in this town their entire lives

-our school board refuses to offer AP psychology despite the fact that 40 students want it, we already have the books required for the class and a qualified teacher who wants to teach the class

-our librarians/computer lab monitors are bloody nazis

-teachers for freshman and sophomore years are HORRIBLE

-we have a physics teacher fresh off the boat from holland who believes that when you eat food, some of its mass is converted to energy by the equation e=mc^2

-our chem teachers are fake chemists and more mathematicians who don't know a thing about theory and applied chem

-our science department is rediculously analretentive; on a chem lab last year, everybody forgot to add a coefficient of "2" to an equation and we all lost 3 points on an 18 point assignment...and this was a lab the teacher gave us on the last day before christmas break...sheesh

1. It's boring
  2. Same as your number 3 (Connecticut isn't bad for schools, and North Branford is in the top 10 systems in the state)
  3. We don't have Latin (grr... and when I could take languages at Yale, they didn't offer it either!!! But, Japanese is just as good through Yale :P)
  4. All Honors-level classes (since AP isn't offered in 9th Grade) and yet I got straight A's without doing (much) homework.
  5. Our school colors are purple and white.
  6. The (American) football team SUCKS, but the (European) football team rocks. I call them both football because I can make it sound like the American Football team is pretty good.
  7. Band sucks. Ah well, I got used to that in Middle School.
  8. Same as #6.
  9. No matter what you do, there's no way to graduate before halfway through senior year (even though I'll have at least the 28 required ...credits by the end of junior year)
  10. It sucks.

1- its boring

2- homework

3- Im restricted from my potential by the curriculum

4- I have better things to do

5- THERE'S NO MONEY IN IT!!!

6- Im not learning anything in some of my classes

7-There's no scientific activities....anywhere!

8- Being of the smartest is not fun

9- Our school it completely white, other than green and purple tiles on some of the floor in the halls

10- There is almost no communication between Honor level teachers, making homework for each class enormous, and bad test planning (we get a few tests per day sometimes)

*11- they really threaten us w/ our permanent records, or files- to ruin our futures*

1- its boring

2- homework

3- Im restricted from my potential by the curriculum

4- I have better things to do

5- THERE'S NO MONEY IN IT!!!

6- Im not learning anything in some of my classes

7-There's no scientific activities....anywhere!

8- Being of the smartest is not fun

9 - they really threaten us with our permanent records, or files to ruin our futures

well theres a personal mod of molecularman's

1. Homework

2. I'm not allowed to sleep

3. Stupid teachers

4. If you don't do work, your grades are shot

5. Homework

6. Homework

7. Homework

10. I think I said homework

Eh, High school sucks. However, I love the community college...they don't force you to show up for class, and most of the homework is optional!

Right now I'm homeschooled-ish. I basically teach myself whatever I want. Of course because I do plan on getting into a good college I still have to learn some of the basic courses. But other than that I can take any class I want. In a few months I'll take/pass the GED giving me a high school diploma and then take the remaining high school courses at the local community college. When I finish them Ill move on to a good university.

The funny thing is now I have a better chance of getting into a good college. Think about it, everybody else will have an application that looks pretty much the same. Admissions offices will rely heavily on SAT/ACT scores though. I will also have a fairly large portfolio of high voltage and chemistry project that will help me even more. Not to mention all the other crap that everybody else has.

Its can get a bit expensive though.

Ill be going to college 2 years early.

Wow! Ive always really wanted to be home schooled. The only real deterrent is

a. my friends

b. my parents are always working

"Homeschooled-ish"?? What do you do? teach yourself @ home? How do you get highschool curriculum, or do you make it up? Thats awesome about your file, good point. I just try to stuff mine with anything and everything good I can (and a nobel wouldnt look bad) :D

Wow! Ive always really wanted to be home schooled. The only real deterrent is

a. my friends

b. my parents are always working

"Homeschooled-ish"?? What do you do? teach yourself @ home? How do you get highschool curriculum' date=' or do you make it up? Thats awesome about your file, good point. I just try to stuff mine with anything and everything good I can (and a nobel wouldnt look bad) :D[/quote']

I still take one hour (English) at the high school really only to see my friends. Plus I don’t have enough discipline to make my self write essays. I can’t take the GED unless I have ‘severed all connections with high school’ but I wont mind too much when I get into the community college.

Yeah, I teach myself. I could never let my parents teach me. I'm way above their level anyway. I buy or make the curriculum based on the subject. I made up my ancient history class to be based around ancient warfare but I bought an algebra II curriculum.

1. Being smart means being bored.

2. Most homework is useless and unnecessary, but if you want good grades to stay in high level classes you need to do it.

3. My chemistry teacher is the biggest bitch/dyke in the world (man hater to the max) and we do crappy labs.

4. They use macs.

5. The entire district administration is a bunch of pinko commies with their heads up their asses. We are a PUBLIC SCHOOL with UNIFORMS.

6. I can't schedule band because my math is only offered at one period (even though it could easily be another time). This means I have to take it after school for a shorter time.

7. The social aspect which includes jocks, wiggers, "niggas/ganstas", and just plain jackasses.

8. There is no Latin class.

9. Lunch is too short (for the legnth of the lines).

10. It starts too early.