english code about human feet being fed on

iwasbitten

3 years ago i was bitten on the big toe on my right foot when i figured out i have been bit i stood up and my legs was very unstable

feed-feel-feet i had a sore on my toe and the blood had been sucked out of my legs they were very skinny after a while i figured out what have bit me it was a horned space traveler from neptune he eyes the color of ice the code that was put ages ago speaks about it feed-feel-feet-

food-fool-foot-

All the horned space travelers I'm aware of are from Pluto, and they're mad we downgraded their planet to a kuiper belt object.

Horned space traveler bites are serious. You should consult an exobiologist immediately. They'll be willing to help, I know they aren't busy.

You can expect the following symptoms to take effect:

-atomic explosive diarrhea

-sexual dysfunction of the third kind

-stoned hippy-like paranoia

-spontaneous nonsensical internet forum posting

Stock up on toilet paper and please update us with any further developments.

The problem is being ignored by my flippant companions above - what you must do is modify your mantra. At present it is not correct and will not create any protective aura.

feed-feel-feet-fees-foes-toes-toos-tool-fool-food. This mantra encompasses the feeling of feeding - that the horned space mutant fools her food and uses the feet as tools - and feers the toes of the foes.

Recite this mantra twice before sleeping each night and in reverse three and one half times upon waking; as long as you sleep aligned north south and only turn towards widdershins (which let's face it any fool knows) you will now be ok.

3 years ago i was bitten on the big toe on my right foot when i figured out i have been bit i stood up and my legs was very unstable

feed-feel-feet i had a sore on my toe and the blood had been sucked out of my legs they were very skinny after a while i figured out what have bit me it was a horned space traveler from neptune he eyes the color of ice the code that was put ages ago speaks about it feed-feel-feet-

food-fool-foot-

Did this happen on a Wednesday by any chance? Horned Space Travelers from Neptune (*) often get it wrong, and the consequences are consequential!

(*) the ones that come from Pluto

Did this happen on a Wednesday by any chance? Horned Space Travelers from Neptune (*) often get it wrong, and the consequences are consequential!

(*) the ones that come from Pluto

Well the Plutonians share a common language and religion (foot fetishism) with the Neptunians, so in the OP's defense it can be hard to tell sometimes

Gentlemen - am I the only one who took the time to actually read the OP? The bite was clearly state as being on the RIGHT foot thus ruling out any outer planet involvement - this is clearly a gemellotype that originates simultaneously from Phobos and Deimos

Actually you are all getting much too fanciful and dreaming up unlikely explanations. The obvious answer lies much nearer home (during daylight hours) - Count Dracula is on the prowl again! I'll bet if asked then we should find that iwasbitten was bitten whilst asleep in the night with his right foot out of the covers. He possibly heard the Count muttering to himself "feel foot feed, feel foot feed".

Edited by Joatmon

I once had a dream, I was running through a Japanese home and tripped and landed on some invisible worms. One of the worms ate through my hand. When I woke up I had a hole in both sides of my hand . . . .

** I'm sorry I thought this was random thoguts :embarrassed:

• 6 months later...

when my foot was fed on i woke up my legs was skinny and wobbly the blood was sucked out is it a coincidence the code feed-feel-feet --and ---food--fool-foot---no other words with fee--and --foo--and the letteres at the end and there both talking about the feet being fed on i did feel it when my foot was fed on then theres the word orbit---or--bit ---then the code brave-crave-grave---its there in plain sight words rhyming speaking put here by the universe bright--fright---simple as can be make it bright if you get frightened----burn--turn---if one turns they will burn

when my foot was fed on i woke up my legs was skinny and wobbly the blood was sucked out is it a coincidence the code feed-feel-feet --and ---food--fool-foot---no other words with fee--and --foo--and the letteres at the end and there both talking about the feet being fed on i did feel it when my foot was fed on then theres the word orbit---or--bit ---then the code brave-crave-grave---its there in plain sight words rhyming speaking put here by the universe bright--fright---simple as can be make it bright if you get frightened----burn--turn---if one turns they will burn

You started the thread in April. Despite being bitten, you have survived more than 200 days since then. Congrats.

All the horned space travelers I'm aware of are from Pluto, and they're mad we downgraded their planet to a kuiper belt object.

/....

Couldn't be. Uranians are venomous, he would be dead by now. It has to be from the Kuiper Belt.

Please tell me that over the months the forum is not coming to some form of accord on this...