Science Shirts

blike

"So cool I'm superconductive!"
"Getting skinnier as I approach the speed of light!"

lol awesome, now to find illustrations. What kind of shirts do you guys like? Just plain white with text? Some sort of color/graphic? What style of graphic?

What kind of shirts do you guys like? Just plain white with text? Some sort of color/graphic? What style of graphic?
I liked your idea of the retro-illustration style. The juxtaposition of the old graphic with the new saying is perfect. I vote black/dark shirts, white/light illustrations.

It's from the "It came from outer space!!!!!" poster.

I was trying to find a 50s sci-fi poster that had "science!" on it in that cheesy shock-horror font, but I couldn't find any, so the red text had to do :-(

"Progress - No one could stop it!" is next.

I`m not sure I like post #34 :(((

maybe I`m being over sensitive' date=' but it seems in bad taste, sorry and all that.[/quote']I agree, cancer is NOT top chapter in the Humor Handbook, imo. I know too many people who have it or survived it to wear a shirt around them. Kinda dark, but some folks like that.

I thought Gilded had some better ones than that. Good work in Paint thogh, SCat.

I think ionizing radiation is such a wonderful thing, not for cells though. Sorry if I offended you with the Chernobyl-idea. :(

Here's a few to cheer you up:

"Hey, I heard your momma is so fat, she turned into a black hole last weekend!"

"I'm with a carbon based idiot ->"

"Trinitrotoluene - helping people to get rid of their limbs since 1863!"

"Breathing ozone is not good for you? Bah! I've breathed a lot of ozone in my childhood and I turned out ozone."

"When I said I'd like a coke with my BigMac, I didn't want benzoylethylecgonine!"

Did you do those, Douglas? Those are great! I LOVE jabs at McDonald's, in any form.

Phi, no, I didn't do them. I should have specified the web site, since I'm probably violating copyright laws.

Anyway, I forget the web site, but I found them by googling on "cartoons on cosmology.