Pants are pants

ydoaPs

Kilts are not skirts. They are a manly expression of being unafraid of having your balls freeze off (and thus not being manly anymore... eh).
Actually they aren't all that cold, hence the need for no undies.

Even in the UK?

My mate Dave managed to remove his underpants whilst his trousers are still up...there's no excuse.

EDIT: I don't actually have a mate Dave, but I distinctly remember a girl managing to do it, when I was on holiday. Albeit her knickers were a long saggy mess after completing the feat. Congratulations.

EDIT: I don't actually have a mate Dave, but I distinctly remember a girl managing to do it, when I was on holiday. Albeit her knickers were a long saggy mess after completing the feat. Congratulations.

You hang out with some interesting women.

You hang out with some interesting women.
Double entendre, if your pants are down.
Triple entendre if you're drying your laundry together.

I always thought the laundromat would be one place you might likely get away with having your pants off in public. You might still get arrested but you have better odds that a woman might assume you spilled something, take pity on you and just shrug it off.

If you could start a conversation with her that didn't involve why your pants are off, I think you should get several thousand bonus points.